All Comments on 'Adventures in Rosieland Ch. 01'

by SteveGx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
The day he gets angry...

The day he gets angry with his wife the first thing he will do is the paternity test...Then all their lives will come down...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
There's no way.....

....to say this kindly....it was a well written crap story.

By that, I mean the events within are guaranteed to bring sorrow to someone.

She's learned to cheat, had another man's baby and will likely do all that again when angry and vengeful or baby hungry.

And I just hate to read about behavior that is disaster-prone.

That hubby seems to have no pride or ego is a bit distressing, too.

But you presented it with a minimum of pointless back story or overblown run up to the illicit sex.

Also disturbing was that after she comforted him, she took his reassurance as permission to fuck around some more the next day.

Wow! Not something I'd be OK with in those tentative hours after a bit sexual oopsie.

SteveGxSteveGxover 9 years agoAuthor
Who is to say...

..what turns a person on?

There are stories on sites like this all over the Internet with tales of debauchery including farm animals, members of one's own family, mythical beasts and normal folk alike. But who is to say what is normal?

There are men who dress up in women's clothes. Men who can only get aroused when their feet are ticked. People who can only achieve orgasm through asphyxiation. Men who love their wives so much that they would crawl on their hands and knees over hot coals, should they be asked. These things may seem overly kinky, abnormal, even abhorrent to some. For others, it's a way of life!

For our Steve here; he knows that he can't give his wife the child she so craves, and the thing that turns him on most, is hearing his wife in the throes of ecstasy. Yes, he does something that would seem out of the ordinary to most folks, but, from his point of view, not only does it give Rosie the opportunity to conceive, it helps facilitate Steve's desire to hear his wife cum whilst being pleasured by another man.

Both love and lust do strange things to men and women alike.

Not everyone falls apart. Not everyone feels the need to air their dirty laundry on Jeremy Kyle. Some people come out of situations like this stronger, more resilient, happy at the choices they've made, however wrong it may seem to those on the outside.

Embrace your kinks!

You never know, you might enjoy it!!!

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
Trolls attack everything

Even some sharing between friends. Why they allow anonymous posts is beyond me. Cut all the trolls off before they get started. Over all the story is about sharing. Maybe chapter two she will cuckold him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: Trolls attack everything

In reality, someone who trashes others for daring to have a different opinion is a far more apt definition of a troll.

<P>

If ya don't like people being on the internet, YOU'RE the one who doesn't belong, newbie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Enjoy all that you can

Sounds like normal horny people having fun. More people should be open and honest. Do it with others with the one they live and there would be less divorce. We are all human and we all like SEX. Especially watching our wife's.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Disgusting

A fool like this deserves to raise someone else's bastard. You say it doesn't matter, but inside you know it does.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous