Adventures of Becky Ch. 02

Story Info
Becky lets Brent catch her pleasuring herself.
2.3k words
4.06
24.5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 01/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky awoke and found the events of the night before still on her mind. Her mind wandered back to the sight of Brent pleasuring himself on this very bed, his large cock in his hand, and his face full with pleasure. It was enough to make her pussy start tingling. She gently reached down and gave it a few strokes with her middle finger. Yes, she was wet again, almost as wet as she was the evening before. It felt good to stroke her slit, so she kept at it. Soon she realized that this wasn't just a feel good, then get up stroking. She needed release. She decided to try to get off while Brent was in the bed right beside her. What a turn on. The thought of the danger sent a chill through her whole body. She was going to go for it. She stroked her clit until it was swollen. She slowly slid her finger inside and let out a small moan." Oops, don't forget where you're at Becky" she thought to herself.

She started slowly stroking her g spot with her middle finger while her opposing fingers massaged her lips and clit. God it felt so good. She bucked slowly and deliberately against her own hand, just enough to feel good, but not enough to awaken Brent. She stroked slowly, methodically in and out, up and down, with pressure against the inner walls of her vagina. God it felt good. Slowly it started to build. Becky could feel it in her feet. Her muscles started to tense up. She was going to cum right here while Brent was sleeping. Then she could stand no more. It was like being pushed over a cliff. She had reached the point of no return. She bit her lip and rode out her orgasm in silence for fear of waking Brent. She was sure that if Brent had awoken he would have been more than happy to help her out, but she didn't want to be discovered this way she had other plans. After her spasms subsided Becky did the usual tasting and licked her fingers clean and after a few minutes of basking in the afterglow of what had just happened she got up to go to fix Brent their usual Saturday breakfast.

While Becky was fixing breakfast her mind was wondering. How could she give Brent back what he had unknowingly given her.? Hmmm. Then it hit her like a ton of bricks. Brent always went down to the golf pro shop on Saturday mornings to bullshit with his buddies. She knew he always got back about 12:15 because the pro shop closed at 12:00. If she timed things just right Brent could "catch her" in the same act that she had witnessed him performing the night before. It was a plan.

Becky greeted Brent just as if it was any normal Saturday. She had breakfast for him and talked with him while he ate and got ready to go to the pro shop. As soon as he had left Becky put her plan into motion. She did her house cleaning like normal so Brent wouldn't suspect anything was up when he got home. She rounded up some candles and put them in the bedroom for ambience. She looked through their extensive CD collection and found just the right music for the occasion. She made sure the bedroom was spotless. She wanted this to be perfect for him; after all, it had been great for her. Now all she had to do was wait.

The anticipation was killing her. Would she be able to perform? Her pussy was a little tired from 2 orgasms that she had had prior. Becky didn't care how her pussy felt. It was going to perform for her man, he deserved it.

Becky jumped into the shower at 12:00 knowing full well that Brent would be getting home at 12:15 and she wanted to be ready. This was going to be quite a show. He had it coming. Becky trimmed her sexy mound of pubic hair into a nice little so called "landing strip " and made sure her outer lips were bald as a billiard ball. She knew Brent liked this, but she had never completely shaved it before because she was afraid it would itch when it was growing back in. Today she didn't care. It was all about Brent. Becky rubbed her outer lips a little to see how they were feeling. A little tender but she figured once she got started that she wouldn't notice anymore. She dried her hair and put on her makeup, even though she really didn't need it.

Becky took a deep breath and thought to herself "well here we go!" she went into the bedroom, turned on the stereo to the soft sexy music she had picked out and lit the candles. The only thing left to do was to bring out the vibrating toys that she had been hiding from Brent. If she was going to do this she was going to go all the way.

Becky lay down on the bed and gently started playing with her pussy. She fantasized about how Brent would react. She had to time this just right so he would catch her just as she was getting into it. She continued to stroke lightly until she heard the garage door open. Brent was home, time to get going. She let her fingers wonder inside her slit. Her left hand was lightly pinching her nipple. Wow, what a rush. Would Brent approve? Would he bust in and demand to participate or would he just watch.

The anticipation was getting Becky hot. She wasn't sure she was going to be able to perform, but now that the time was here the doubt was gone. She was not only a voyeur, but an exhibitionist also. Becky kept at it waiting for Brent to appear at their bedroom door. After about 2 minutes Becky could hear Brent coming down the hall. He stopped as he got to the bedroom door. Becky could see him in the mirror of her dressing table just as she had seen Brent the night before. She suddenly wondered if he had spotted her last night but figured if he had, he would have stopped.

Becky continued to stroke her wet pussy with her fingers. She could see that Brent was watching and it was evident that he wasn't going to interrupt her. The show was on. Becky decided to just go with the normal flow and not even think about Brent watching. That is the way she got her treat so why shouldn't it be the same for Brent. Becky stroked her lips until she could take no more. Then she reached over to her side and picked up her favorite "B.O.B." she loved the feel of the vibrations inside her. It felt like Brent but with extra added sensations. She slowly inserted it into her hot hole and squinted her eyes trying to catch Brent's reaction. He was smiling from ear to ear. She had done well.

Becky drove the fake prick deep inside herself and shuddered as she did. She held it deep inside her for a few seconds then slowly, but methodically, started stroking it in and out of her hot wet hole. God it felt good. Becky kept stroking forgetting that Brent was watching. Faster and faster she pumped it into her pussy. Even though she had 2 orgasms in the last 12 hours it still felt sooo good. Becky let the vibrator hum against her clit. "Ohh" she moaned. Becky sucked on the fingers of her left hand as if it were a cock in her mouth. "ohhh " she moaned again. She could feel it building. Her orgasm was imminent. She kept pumping harder and harder. Then as if on cue she let loose. "Ooooohhhhhh" she moaned. "oooohhhh goddddd" she bucked against the vibrator like it was the only thing in the room. It had to have lasted for at least a minute.

Becky was spent, but she knew she had to finish her performance. She slowly removed the vibrator from her soaked pussy and brought it to her mouth. She figured the sight of her licking her own juices from the dildo would drive Brent totally insane. She knew she was right when she heard a light moan coming from behind the door.

Brent had been pleasuring himself while watching Becky get hers. Great, her plan had worked. Becky had given Brent the same treatment that she had received the night before. She smiled as she relaxed for a few minutes. She noticed that Brent had left the hallway and she couldn't see him anymore. She assumed he was going to clean up before Becky could see what he had done. She smiled as she got up out of the bed to clean up. Now, how could she bring this up in a discussion so it could become a regular part of their sex life? Becky would have to think about this one.

Becky got up, cleaned up her toys, put them away, and got dressed. She soon found Brent relaxing in the living room watching sports as if nothing had happened. She went over and sat beside him and said, "I didn't realize you were home already I must have lost track of time."

"What were you doing that kept you so enthralled that you lost track of time like that?" Brent asked.

Becky could tell by the question and the tone of Brent's voice that he was hinting that he knew what she was doing. Did he want to give her a chance to bring it up? Did he want to discuss it to? Becky thought what the hell there is no time like the present.

"I think you know what I was doing, don't you?" Becky said.

Brent smiled at her and shook his head. She could tell he approved.

"Yes honey I saw what was keeping you busy and I must say I'm just a little bit jealous" Brent said to her softly. "I kind of wish it had been me giving you that pounding instead of that dildoe."

Becky instantly responded "well if it makes you feel any better I was fantasizing about you. In my mind it was you giving me that pounding as you so romantically referred to it." Becky gave a light chuckle.

"I'm sorry dear. That isn't really the way I saw it. It was truly beautiful. Seeing you enjoy yourself like that made me realize all over again how much I love you" Brent replied in a very calm and loving voice. "your self expression and confidence showed through in such a way that made it so beautiful that I couldn't possibly interrupt."

"So what did you do just stand there and watch?" Becky pointedly asked already knowing the answer.

"Well, a , no, not exactly" Brent muttered.

"What did you say? I couldn't hear you" Becky teased.

"No I didn't just stand there. I couldn't help myself" Brent said.

Becky wanted him to say what he had been doing. She wanted to hear him talk about pumping his own man meat. She loved the torment she was putting him through. She knew she would let him off the hook soon but thought it would be nice to watch him squirm for a little longer. She was starting to tingle again just watching Brent squirm.

"So, what did you do?" she asked with a little sexy grin, already knowing the answer.

"I was doing it to" he replied.

"What" Becky demanded?

"You're not gonna make this easy for me are you?" Brent asked.

Becky busted out laughing. She couldn't go on with the charade any longer. She had to let him off the hook. Becky confessed about catching Brent the night before. When she did so he turned a little red with embarrassment. He even apologized to her. She responded to him reassuring him that all was well and that she had loved the show. And after the self induced orgasm that he had given her, made her plan the show he had just gotten. At first Brent seemed dumbfounded then a smile came across his face.

He said "You mean to tell me that that show in there was just for me?"

"Well not all for you. After all I did get something out of it."

They both busted out laughing and as if they were being directed for a movie clip they instantly leaned towards each other and hugged as if it was the last time they would see each other. They kissed deeply. Brent could taste Becky's sweet juices still on her mouth. They hugged for a few minutes longer and started discussing all the details of their new found fun.

The rest of the day seemed to a great play day. It seemed like they were back in high school. Brent would walk by and either pat her on the butt, or steal a feel of her boob. He would purposely brush up against her with his cock while he was squeezing through the narrow kitchen space just to let her know he was there. Becky would do some of the same. As she served Brent his lunch she bent over a little further than needed exposing her braless tits to him. She made suggestive gestures to him while eating her lunch, Licking her lips repeatedly, sucking the salad dressing from her fingers in a very sexy way. It was fun teasing each other. They both laughed at each other's attempts to "one-up" the others teasing.

The rest of the day they played their game only to discover by the end of the day Becky was a little too sore for any "attention" so they held each other close and drifted off to sleep.