Adventures of Becky Ch. 03

Story Info
Becky makes Brent a surprise.
2k words
3.93
21.9k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 01/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky awoke early as usual and just laid there in the bed close to her man. She loved the new closeness they had found, but now how could she exploit it? Becky was always a bit of a schemer. This time it was going to be a good thing though, for both her and Brent. How can she win this "one up" contest? Or at least how can she win this next round. Becky thought about it long and hard all that day. She just couldn't think of anything to do.

It was while she was doing her Sunday household dusting that she came upon the perfect idea. She found their old video camera on a shelf in one of the backrooms while she was dusting and her mind just started reeling with possibilities. She knew it was going to be a video, but what was she going to do for a performance and what would she do with it once she was done. She grabbed the battery pack and plugged it into the wall in an inconspicuous place so Brent wouldn't find it and have a clue to what she was planning. She went about her work but never stopped thinking about her plan, going through different scenarios in her mind.

That night she and Brent made love to each other like they hadn't in a long time. This was truly making love not just screwing. It was wonderful and they drifted to sleep in each other's arms.

A few days went buy and Becky kept her plan in the back of her mind but couldn't act on it just yet. She wasn't quite used to this much sexual attention on one weekend and was still a little sore.

After Brent left for work on Thursday and Becky was finally was back to normal, it was time to start organizing for her plan. She dug around the closet and found the tripod and cords for the camera. She mounted the camera on the tripod, stretched the cords over and plugged them into the TV on their nightstand. Becky figured this way she would be able to preview what Brent was going to see and be the director and camera person all at once. She aimed the camera towards the bed and zoomed in to what she thought would give the best view. She pushed rec. on the camera and jumped on the bed. She rolled around a little then jumped up to see what the camera had caught. It only needed one minor adjustment and now she was set.

Becky went to her shower and did her normal primping. She had dug into her lingerie drawer and found one of Brent's old favorites. He hadn't seen it in years. It was a red teddy with lots of silky material. It showed off her body well.

Becky had always had very sensitive nipples and the fabric of this outfit rubbed them just the right way to make them hard and stick out like 2 bullets under her shirt. The panties were silky and also crotchless. Probably another reason why Brent liked it so well.

Becky clicked the remote for the camera to record and the show was on. Becky sexily sashayed from the bathroom towards the camera. She smiled sexily, bent over exposing her cleavage, and blew a kiss to the lens. She slowly turned away exposing her beautiful ass cheeks to the camera. She wiggled her ass back and forth teasingly. She reached back and gave her ass a little spank and slowly crawled onto the bed. She made sure that she crawled extra slow so Brent would get a good long look at her ass. He had always told her she had the nicest ass around so she delighted in showing it off. When she got to the end of the bed she gave her ass a few more seductive wiggles and turned over onto her back. As she did she made sure that the camera got a short but deliberate "beaver shot."

This acting was making her feel a little silly. She wasn't used to acting this way. She told herself this is for Brent and I'm gonna one up him. Becky reached back and fluffed the pillows behind her back so her head was slightly elevated. This would give a good view of her face and all her emotional responses.

She layed back on the pillows and started running her hands over her perky breasts. Her nipples were already at attention but seemed to grow harder with each brush of her hand. She cupped one boob and pointed it to the camera. She stared right into the lens and seductively licked her lips. Becky continued to play with her tits all the while imagining it was Brent who was doing the fondling. She was starting to warm up. She could feel her pussy start to get that familiar tingling. She kept at her breasts. She popped one out of her teddy. She pinched her hard nipple. She cupped her boob and brought it to her mouth. She couldn't quite get it to her mouth but could manage to just lick her hard nipple. The warm sensation of her tongue on her own nipple sent a shiver down her spine. She had never paid this close of attention to her tits before. Usually it was all about her crotch. She continued to lick her nipple occasionally looking at the camera. The heat of her breath on her wet nipple sent another chill down her back but at the same time it sent a heat to her crotch like she had never had by herself before. She was wet. The teasing she was giving the camera was also affecting her. She kept her one hand tweaking her nipple, cupping and licking herself while her right hand slowly made its way over her soft white belly to her pubic patch. Her fingers rubbed the outside of her lips she could feel her swollen clit wanting to spring out for attention. She continued to rub her lips wanting to get as hot and wet as she could before actual penetration. Her fingers were getting wetter by the second. Her juices were actually flowing out of her slit. Becky wasn't sure if it was the new way she was playing with herself, if it was the thought of Brent seeing this or a combination of the 2. She didn't care at this point she felt good and just didn't care.

Finally she could stand no more and pushed her middle finger deep into her snatch. She let out a small moan and instinctively smiled at the camera. Who knew she would become such a natural actress? She pulled her finger out and pushed 2 fingers in again followed by the same moan. Becky liked having her fingers buried just as if were Brent's prick deep inside her. She stroked her fingers in and out against her g spot. God it felt good. She could feel herself building so she slowed to a more deliberate pace. Her fingers just coming out and the going right back in. Her juices were flowing down onto the sheets. Her crotch and ass were getting soaked.

She decided it was time to 86 the panties so as she raised her ass to take them off she made sure to give the camera a full view of her soaked pussy. She tossed the panties towards the camera followed quickly by the top of her teddy. There she was on the bed stark ass naked and loving every second of it.

Her fingers quickly found her drenched pussy again and went back to their same rhythmic motion. Becky's left hand was racing over her entire body by now. Stimulating every part of her body. She felt the build start again so she pulled out her fingers and rolled over away from the camera.

As she turned back over she exposed to the camera a large flesh colored 10" vibrator. Becky made sure she was positioned with her crotch facing right at the camera for this shot. This is where it was all going to happen. She took the vibrator and gave the end a quick twist. Instantly it starting humming and Becky smiled again. She touched it to her clit. She shuddered with delight. She rubbed it the full length of her slit making sure to get it good and wet because she knew it would be getting buried soon. She stood the vibrations as long as she thought she dared and placed the head of the dong at the opening to her love hole. Slowly she massaged the full length of the 10" dong deep into her pussy. In and out it went. She pulled it all the way out to tease the camera.

After about a minute of this the feeling was driving her crazy. She had forgotten all about the camera. Her fingers were manipulating her clit, rubbing her lips and wandering all over uncontrollably. In and out burying it to the hilt and then out again. Her fingers wandered to feel her juices all down her slit. Her fingers followed the wetness all the way down to her little backdoor. As her finger slid across the wetness on her backdoor it sent a rush to her middle. She did it again. It was almost a tickle but a warm feeling too. She rubbed her puckered anal opening with her finger all the while stroking the dong in and out of her pussy. She pushed her finger against her hiney hole. It felt good. She was surprised. She kept pushing and stroking.

The next thing she knew she had her finger buried in her ass up to the knuckle. God where had this been her whole life? And with that her orgasm rocked her whole body. She had no control whatsoever. She spasmed for what seemed like an eternity. Her pussy convulsed around the dong. The vibrations seemed to go through her whole body. Her finger was squeezed tight by her backdoor. This was the strongest orgasm she had ever had. Slowly it subsided. Becky kept stroking until the feeling was completely gone. She removed her finger from her backdoor slowly and then pulled the dong out of her swollen pussy. Then with her signature move she popped the dong into her mouth and licked her juices from it.

After teasing the camera for a minute Becky leaned forward on her hands and knees and looked right into the camera and said. "I'll bet you wish you had been her don't you?" with that she smiled sexily, spun around on the bed exposing her soaked backside and crawled off the bed. When she reached the end of the bed she reached for the remote and turned to face the camera and clicked the stop button.

Wow she thought that was great. Now time to clean up this mess. She gathered up the sheets to wash off any evidence of what had just taken place before Brent came home. Becky got the sheets washed put back on the bed and all the video equipment put away and it was still before noon. Great she thought I still have time. Becky showered quickly again since she was going to town she didn't want to smell like sex.

Becky grabbed up the tape wrapped it in brown paper and addressed it to Brent at work. She hopped into her car and proceeded to the nearest delivery service. Becky talked to the person behind the desk and implored that he deliver it today and only to Brent in person. The man said he would after all how could he refuse such a pretty little lady.

Becky made her way home just waiting for the phone call she knew she would get from Brent as soon as he had seen the video and finished wacking off. The excitement was building. Becky was just a little nervous. Had she gone a little too far? Surely not. Time will tell.