Adventures of Becky Ch. 04

Story Info
Brent gets Beckys surprise at work.
802 words
3.46
20.2k
1

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 01/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brent was busy handling a conference call, 3 e-mails and trying to fax a copy of a multi-million dollar order to the buyer, when the buzzer rang and his secretary came on the line.

"Bruce there is a package out here for you, and Tom from accounting needs to see you."

Brent hit the button on the phone, "Send them both in."

Tom came through the door holding a brown package the size video tape. Brent pushed the button on the fax machine to send it on its way, closed his e-mail and said goodbye to the clients on the conference call. He then reached out to have Tom hand him the package. Brent hastily opened the package and popped the tape into the VCR that was positioned in the corner of his office behind his desk. He hit the remote to turn the TV on, hit play on the VCR, and turned back around to face Tom.

"What can I do you for Tom?" Brent asked.

Tom started in telling Brent the details of the big deal they had been working on when he noticed the TV over Brent's shoulder. Instantly he recognized the woman in the video. He had been to many business dinners and had ogled Becky in his own mind and had imagined seeing her in her birthday suit many a times. Tom realized he was about to get a hell of a show if he let it go on. Did he dare? Brent will surely turn around and see the video and snap it off immediately. Tom decided to let the show go on and when Brent realizes what is on the TV Tom would act like he hadn't noticed. Yes that would be the plan. They continued talking about the big deal when Brent finally turned around to look at the TV.

"Oh my" Brent exclaimed, "I had no idea what this video was."

He reached for the remote and started to hit the power button to stop the tape just as Becky was raising her hips to take her panties off. They both could see her dripping wet pussy. Brent thought to himself "what the hell I do now?" Tom has seen Becky in the most intimate of situations. Brent felt a twinge in his crotch that he knew would end up in a raging hard on soon. It must have been the rush of blood to his cock or the lack of blood going to his brain that made him decide to just let the tape run.

"Well you've seen this much, you just as well stay and watch the rest Tom" Brent choked out nervously.

Tom responded "Are you sure Brent? I can leave."

"Oh, hell no, if she wants to put on a show, I guess she should have an audience."Brent said with a sheepish grin.

They both glued their eyes to the TV and watched Becky go through her whole show.

"Wow" Tom exclaimed, "You are one lucky guy. You've got a beautiful wife that sends you presents like that. Yep one lucky guy."

Brent hadn't thought of it that way but when Tom said it he realized how right he was. I've got to have the best wife in the world he thought.

"We won't speak of this in front of Becky. Ok Tom." Brent said.

Tom nodded and they went back to discussing their big deal. Tom and Brent both had trouble focusing on work but neither of them let on to the other.

On the drive home that night Brent was in turmoil. Did he tell Becky what went down? Does he admit that Tom had been in the audience? I guess I'll have to play this one by ear Brent decided. Brent's mind wandered back to Becky's video. He could feel his erection building again. The picture of Becky fingering herself just wouldn't leave his mind. He hadn't ever seen her expressions of such total abandon. He was sure she had felt that way before when they were making love but he had never had the privilege of seeing it so explicitly. Brent's thoughts were spinning out of control but suddenly came rushing back. He hadn't been paying much attention to his driving and had just run a stop sign. A horn blared as he had just missed the flashy little sports car that was pulling out from his left. Brent swerved and gave the driver an apologetic wave, just missing the front bumper by inches. Brent thought to himself "Boy what a way to go. Day dreaming about his wife's video and crashing into someone else, only to be found with a big hard on and a smile." Becky was going to hear about this for sure. She had nearly caused an accident with her antics.