Adventures of Becky Ch. 05

Story Info
Becky's surprise for Brent backfires on her.
1.7k words
3.59
21.9k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 01/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky was standing at the sink looking through the kitchen window when Brent drove up. A chill went through her whole body. Did Brent get the package? Did he have a chance to watch it? What would his reaction be? She decided she would just have to wait and see if Brent brought it up.

Brent walked into the house, kissed Becky on the cheek, and asked "Well how was your day?" Knowing full well she had been a naughty girl.

Becky smiled at him and said "pretty good, how was your day? Anything exciting happen?"

Brent knew Becky was playing him trying to figure out if he had seen her video. They had been married long enough for him to know what she was up to. Brent figured this could be fun so he started in telling Becky about all the menial things that had happened all day. After about ten minutes of watching Becky squirm he finally broke down and got to the good part. Brent started out, "Right at the end of the day I received this package."

Becky's ears perked up and she sat upright in her chair and said, "Oh really, what was in it?"

Brent held back a smile and said " Tom had just came into the office and I unwrapped this video tape. I popped it into the vcr, turned around and started the meeting I had scheduled with Tom."

A look of panic went across Becky's face. Oh no, had Tom seen her video? How mortifying. This wasn't intended to be viewed by anyone but Brent.

Brent continued "I was talking to Tom and I noticed that he wasn't really concentrating on business. About that time I turned around to see what was catching his interest. Low and behold what do you think he was watching?"

Becky burst out "oh no, he didn't! "

"He sure did" said Brent.

"How much" asked Becky?

"Well by the time I realized what he was watching you were taking your panties off."

" Oh God Becky said. You're kidding me right?"

" Nope he saw the whole thing."

" What Becky jumped? You let him watch the whole thing. You Bastard." Becky knew the minute she said this that she was wrong. She was the one who took the risk sending the video to Brent at work. She'd never dreamt anything like this would happen. "I'm sorry she said that was uncalled for, but you caught me off guard."

" Who caught who off guard Brent asked? Imagine my surprise when I looked around and saw my wife pumping her fingers inside herself. I was stunned to say the least. After I realized what was going on it was too late Tom had seen you in your all together. I figured what the hell my wife is a hottie, why not let someone else enjoy the beauty."

Becky smiled from ear to ear. "Brent I love you. So Tom enjoyed it"? Becky asked.

"Well I didn't check him out but by the time you had finished I'll bet his cock was just as hard as mine."

That is when things started to change for Becky. The thought of 2 guys watching her put on a performance set off the exhibitionist in her. She was starting to feel that familiar tingle between her legs.

"What makes you think he liked it?" Becky asked wanting more details.

"W ell his eyes never veered from the tv set the whole time, his voice was hoarse when we finally spoke, and he told me that I was a very lucky man."

Becky was hanging on Brent's every word. She could feel the moistness growing between her legs.

"What else?" she asked excitedly.

Brent could tell Becky was starting to get turned on so he continued with the details." Well as we were watching I noticed Tom had to reposition himself a couple of times. I was getting harder by the second and I'm sure Tom was to. He bit his lip a couple of times. I could tell he wanted you but he wouldn't say a word. It's the guy code. You don't say you'd like to bang your friend's wife, but I could tell he wanted you. Becky was eating this up and getting so wet she could feel the g-string that she had put on in anticipation of what might happen was totally soaked. Her juices were flowing s freely she thought she felt some run down the inside of her thigh. She couldn't take any more. She went up to Brent and snuggled into his arms. Brent engulfed her in his arms.

"I guess it's ok that you let him watch. I should have been more careful, but that was part of the excitement. Becky said. You probably already know this but I need you now."

Brent looked into her eyes and said "yes I know, but it is great to hear it." Brent grabbed Becky by the hand and started to lead her to the bedroom. By the time they had made it to the bedroom Becky had shed her shirt and bra. Her perky tits lightly bounced with each step. Her nipples were fully erect and needed touched. She pulled Brent's shirt up over his head as they entered the bedroom. Brent pulled her to him. Her nipples felt good against his warm hard stomach. They kissed deeply. Becky's crotch felt as if it was on fire. She pushed her pelvis into Brent's now raging hard on. She knelt down in front of Brent, reached up and unbuckled his belt. Brent gladly let his pants drop to the floor. Becky pulled his underwear down to his ankles and as she looked back up Brent's cock hit her right in the forehead.

"Oops Brent chuckled I guess something's in the way."

Becky smiled coyly and said "I'll fix that." And with one smooth motion she fully engulfed Brent's manhood with her mouth all the way to the hilt. His knees nearly buckled and he took a deep breath. Becky knew what she was doing when it came to blowjobs. She had been giving them for a long time and loved giving them as much as the recipients had loved getting them. Brent stroked Becky's hair delicately. His love flowed through his hands and she could feel it. After a few minutes Brent gently pulled Becky's head away from his groin and pulled her up to kiss her again. They kissed deeply as Brent picked her up and carried her to the bed. He laid her down softly and slowly slid her g-string off. It was soaked. He slowly parted her legs and now it was her turn. Brent slowly licked his way from her toes up over her knees and to the inside of her thighs. Becky loved his light touch. His tongue slowly and teasingly found its way to her slit. He ran his tongue up and down the length of it, tasting her juices. He methodically licked inside the folds of her vagina like a pro. She rose to meet his mouth as he licked her. She let out a moan. Brent knew he was driving Becky wild when he looked up to see her head thrown back and she was biting her lower lip. A few more licks and he had her right on the brink. He stopped and started his way up her body. He stopped at her tits and took each nipple into his warm mouth and gently sucked each one. He continued up to the nap of her neck. Goosebumps went rushing down her back. She pulled him on top of her and whispered "Give it to me now." Brent could do nothing but oblige her. He positioned himself between her legs and put the head of his rock hard cock right at the entrance to her love hole. She bucked towards it and with one slick motion had it inside of her." Ohhh she moaned. God you feel soo good."

Brent pushed inside her clear to the hilt. Slowly they got into a rhythm back and forth in and out. The rhythm built to a feverish pace. They both were getting close.

Suddenly Becky stopped and said "I want to try something."

" Ok Brent replied I'm game.

Becky pushed Brent up and rolled him over onto his back and slowly straddled his hips. She reached back and guided his wet prick back to the entrance to her pussy. She slid down the length of it again. "Ohh" she moaned again. She sat on his cock for a moment then slowly started the rhythm again. Then Becky whispered," well here goes" as she took the still wet hand she had used to guide Brent's cock inside of her and reached behind her and slowly started to rub her backdoor just like she had discovered while doing her video. The feeling was very erotic. Brent could feel what she was doing and he continued the rhythm not wanting to interrupt her. Slowly Brent could feel Becky's finger go into her backdoor. His cock would rub against it as he pushed in and out of her. Soon she had her finger all the way in. Brent's cock continued to bump into her finger. Becky worked her finger in and out of her tight hole. Then it happened. She didn't even feel the build coming. All of the sudden it felt as if she'd been pushed off of a cliff. Her orgasm exploded. She screamed "ohh gooddd." She convulsed uncontrollably all the while she pumped her finger into her ass. Brent held her hips and kept the rhythm going his prick was about to explode. He held back as long as he could, trying to give Becky all of his attention. Soon he could take no more and with the next convulsion of Becky's pussy he went over the edge. Bucking against Becky's crotch like a wild man. After what seemed like an eternity they both collapsed into each other's arms.

"Wow Brent said that was amazing. Where did you discover that?"

Becky replied "I never knew I was sensitive there until today when I was making your video. I discovered it totally by accident. Why did you like it? "

"Yea he replied I could feel your finger rubbing against me. It's also a turn on to have a woman so in touch with her body and not scared to explore that. I love you" he whispered in her ear as he nibbled her ear lobe. They snuggled for a little bit before getting up to clean up before falling to sleep in each other's arms.