Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rubbed my head lovingly and looked down at me saying;

"You're fucking a girl next door baby!" she was screaming and laughing at the same time.

"Yes! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she said over and over, faster and faster.

I was so overwhelmed by this blonde tigress that always seemed so sweet on TV, man was she ever sweet!

But I now felt another explosion coming.

"Baby, I'm gonna come again!" I yelled out.

She immediately hopped off and got down on her knees.

"You know where to put it baby!" she cried

And I unloaded on her tits again. I was now the one screaming as she milked every last drop out of me.

"Oh, yeah! Wow! That's it! Yeah, baby!" she giggled.

I was beyond exhausted now.

Bridget licked every drop off my dick. Then slowly worked her way up to my face and softly kissed every part of it before softly embracing me.

"That was wonderful." She said lovingly.

I could barely croak out a "thank you" to her in response.

She smiled back, she knew what I was trying to say.

"Can you stand up?" she asked.

"I, I, I think so." I replied.

She took the washcloth and again cleaned herself, then me. She led me out of the bathroom and upstairs to the kitchen. Seeing her walk around her house naked was such a turn-on for me. If I'd had the energy I would've done her again right there.

"Your clothes look OK now." She said as she held up my jeans.

Just then, her phone rang.

"Hello? Oh, hi baby! Yes, I'm OK. My car's not though!" she said with a slight laugh.

"I got very lucky," she said as she looked over at me and gave a sexy wink, "this very nice guy named Jim pulled over and helped us out, Winnie was a very naughty dog, she nearly ran into the street and he grabbed her just in time, I was so scared!"

I remembered my underwear was downstairs so I went down and got it, still holding my clothes and totally naked, talk about your awkward positions!

Little did I know it was about to get even more awkward!

When I went back upstairs, Bridget was still on the phone.

"Uh-huh, OK, here he is," She handed the phone to me "he wants to talk to you."

"Who does?" I asked.

"You know!" she said with a smile.

"Uh, Hello?" I said hesitantly.

"Hello, Jim? This is Hugh Hefner. How are you?" The voice said.

I dropped my clothes on the floor. Like I said, an awkward position was about to get even more awkward.

"Mr. Hafner, I mean, Mr. Heffer, I mean-"I stammered.

Hefner cackled on the other end of the phone.

"It's OK pal, I understand this was a little unexpected." He calmly replied.

"Yes, Sir, I'm sorry. I just never thought this would ever happen." I said.

"That's perfectly alright my friend. I just wanted to tell you how grateful I am for what you did. She's a very special lady to me, I really appreciate your kindness." He said.

"Oh, well, uh, I guess my Mama raised me right." I said

Hef chuckled again.

"Indeed she did! Indeed she did! Come up to the mansion sometime, I'd like to thank you in person." He said.

"Yes! I'd be honored, sir." I replied.

"You take care son, I'll see you soon." And he hung up.

I was amazed. I had just spoken with Mr. Hefner.

Bridget gathered up my clothes and handed them to me.

"All nice and dry now." She said pleasantly.

As I dressed, she looked out the window.

"Oh! The sun's back out," she said smiling "and this day started out so dark and grey."

"Well, I guess that's Hollywood for you." I said as I looked out too.

"That's it!" she screamed.

"What?" I said, startled.

"Hollywood! Hollywood Jim! I knew it! I knew it!" she said, practically jumping up and down. Still naked, I should add!

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Your name, "Hollywood Jim"." She said.

"Uh, it's a nickname I got a long time ago, but how did you-"I was still confused.

"When we were talking, I kept thinking I knew you from somewhere. We were both at Paris Hilton's party. I didn't get to meet you but I remembered seeing her talking to someone and she called you "Mr. Hollywood"!" she said excitedly.

"Oh..my..God." I said slowly.

"Wow! I can't believe I remembered that! I knew there was something special about you, I just knew it!" she said laughing.

"Well, there's a lot that's special about you too, Ms. Bridget." I said respectfully.

"OK, but," she said as she embraced me again "You've got that extra something special." And she kissed me softly on the lips, still naked, I should add.

"I do?" I asked.

"Uh-huh!" and she kissed me again. When our lips parted, she looked at me with that mega-watt smile.

"Paris was right about you, honey." She said with a shy smile, an arch of her eyebrows, and a giggle.

Alas, I had to leave. I dressed and she put her robe back on. She escorted me to the door and said;

"I'll call you soon about that invitation. I know Kendra and Holly can't wait to meet you."

We kissed one last time. She still felt so good to hold. I closed my eyes as I held her close and wished it could've rained all day.

I walked out the door to my car. My watch said it was nearly 1:00 in the afternoon.

I had another date today, with Mother Hubbard and the checkout line at Ralph's.

12