Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 80

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kendra began alternating between bouncing up and down on my dick and caressing her tits. She seemed to know just what turned on a guy. She leaned down and we kissed deeply again.

"I love this." she whispered in my ear before giving me a flirty smile and leaning back while rocking on my dick "Ohhhh...I love this!"

The more she turned me on with her movements, her sexy looks and sexy talk the harder it became to hold back my climax.

"Gonna cum..."

"No! Don't cum inside me..." she suddenly said "I'm not protected, I wanna do something different."

Kendra quickly got off me and motioned for me to sit up. She sat very close to me so we were facing each other. She softly held my dick and began slowly stroking it.

"How's that feel?"

"Really good..."

"Been a long time since I jerked off a guy...I used to do it a lot..." she said in a soft, yet flirty, voice "Bet a lot of girls did that to you, huh?"

"N-no...never..." I somehow said.

"No way!" she replied in that "Kendra" voice everybody knew, before slipping "back into character" as it were and saying in a more sultry tone "Oh, I find that hard to believe...you're such a sweet guy...such a sweet...and naughty...guy."

Kendra had " the touch" as it were and the more she stroked and the more she talked, the more I could feel an explosion coming from me.

"Mmmmm...so good...the way you fucked me...made me so hot, Jim...so good...cum for me Jim...show me how good I make you feel...cum for me, hon...make that beautiful dick cum for me..."

I exploded, making her screech with pleasure as she jerked every bit out of me.

"Oh that was great!" she laughed "Man, that was fun!"

"Play with your nipples." I said.

She looked at me and then knew what I meant, she delicately touched her fingers to her nipples and began making soft circles around them with my cum, enjoying the feeling before looking at me.

"Is that what you like?"

I nodded.

She leaned in and kissed me again.

"I like it too." she whispered "Hollywood Jim."

With filming largely completed, I flew back to Los Angeles and whatever new developments there were in Chuck's case. When my phone buzzed with an incoming text, I knew I didn't have to wait long for an update.

"Stay close to home tonight." was all the message from Mike Schneider said.

So I did as the message said, but with a near-empty pizza box and several beer bottles scattered around it there didn't seem to be any sign of Mike contacting me and I fell asleep on the couch.

That's when my intercom buzzed telling me I had a visitor downstairs. I looked at the security camera and saw it was Mike with someone I couldn't recognize. I buzzed them in and made sure my walking stick was nearby. It was an elegant, and lethal, gift Chuck gave me during my recuperation from the O'Brien shooting that within its seemingly elegant and highly polished black onyx-colored exterior held a dagger hidden inside. I'd never been forced to draw it for defense and hoped this would continue tonight.

I carefully opened the door and Mike entered along with Jeff Murphy, of all people.

"Jesus, what're you doing here?" I said, with much relief.

"Sorry for all the cloak and dagger stuff but we've got a situation that developed while you were gone." Mike said.

"Why not call me?"

"Baldwin advised against it." Jeff added as he took off his jacket "Heyyy...pizza!"

His sudden change in attitude only made things more confusing and seeing Mike grab the last slice and get a beer for himself was just too much for me.

"Uh, look I don't think you came here to mooch food off me at..." I looked at my watch "Christ! It's 3 in the morning! What's going on!?"

Mike put down his beer.

"OK, sorry. We got word from Chuck in New York, an arbitrator's been appointed to settle things with the company."

"What does that mean?"

"It means Walter didn't name a successor to run things, so everything's in limbo."

I looked over at Jeff, who nodded.

"Dad wasn't always the most organized guy." he replied with a shrug.

"Welllll...why doesn't Chuck get the job?" I asked "Or you, for that matter?" I now asked Jeff.

"Clause in his contract prevents that unless he's specifically named, and he wasn't."

"Dad didn't want to force the job on me unless I really wanted it."

"So, I'm assuming the arbitrator will decide who takes over?"

"Right, but there's another twist." Mike added in between bites "Competing group within the board of directors wants to install their own CEO, hence the need for an arbitrator to make a final decision."

"Who would their CEO be?"

"You better sit down for this one, Jim." Jeff said.

"Uh-oh, that's never a good sign."

"Right, Scotty-boy might get his job back." Mike said.

"SCOTT JACKSON?" I yelled.

Mike and Jeff both nodded.

"But how? He's supposed to be in rehab, or jail for that matter!"

"I'm still uncertain of the details," Mike began "But his lawyer discovered a clause in his contract that permits him to be recalled to the company by the board of directors in times of crisis."

"But he was fired when we merged!"

"Not in the eyes of his lawyer, he somehow got a mergers expert to review what happened and he sided with Scott."

"He'd still have to convince the board he's cleaned himself up."

"Think he could?" I asked.

"Maybe, he's a born salesman from what I've seen."

I leaned against a counter and tried to understand what I'd just heard.

"This makes no sense..." I finally said.

"You got that right." Mike replied.

"What's our next move, then?" I asked.

"That's why we came up here, Chuck wants to submit a new candidate so we can present a solid case to the arbitrator for our side." Jeff said confidently.

"Obviously we wanted to keep you in the loop." Mike added.

"Makes sense, I guess."

"We drew up a couple of names of people within the company, and they're good...but there's one other person we think would be even better, and Chuck agrees." Jeff said.

"OK, who would that be?" I said as I sat down with them.

"Well...someone like...you." Jeff said with a casual point of his finger in my direction.

12