Adventures with Leslie Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You already fucked business Leslie today," she reminded me. "Now you get to fuck another Leslie."

She let go of my eyes and I stood up. I turned around to see her and I was awe struck. Leslie was standing there in a tube dress that clung to her body like a second skin. It was zebra patterned and barely covered pussy it was so short. She still had on her black pumps. My cock sprang back to life and was ready to attack her.

"This is hooker Leslie," she exclaimed. "And the nice thing about hooker Leslie is that she likes to be treated like a hooker. So do whatever you want with me."

I walked over to her and grabber her by the hair. I pulled her into the nearest bedroom and threw her face down onto the full size bed. I did not know what had gotten into me but I was enjoying treating her like a paid slut. I pushed up the bottom of her tiny dress and pressed my cock to her slit from behind. I entered her violently and began ramming her soaking wet cunt.

She reached her arms back and I grabbed her wrists in one hand. I pinned them to the small of her back and held them there are as I plunged my swollen member inside over and over as hard as I could. She screamed as I fucked her viciously. I impaled her until I had no energy left anywhere in my body. Every push was harder than the last and I was close to cumming again. Leslie was screaming loudly as I punished her twat with my shaft.

"Make me feel like a real hooker," she cried out. "Blow your load on my face!"

I did as I was told and released her pinned wrists. I removed my cock from her opening and climbed up onto the bed. Leslie flipped over onto her back and I tugged my shaft quickly. In no time flat I was spewing jizz all over her gorgeous face. I blasted spurt after spurt of spunk all over her. It was one of the sexiest things I have ever seen. The more goo I unloaded onto her face, the harder my next jet felt until I collapsed beside her.

I laid there, breathing heavy and in complete peace. Leslie did not move for a few moments either. Finally, she stood up and headed back to the bathroom.

"Where are you going," I posed.

"To get you another Leslie, of course," she replied as she shut the bathroom door.

I tried not to drift off again but I must have. I opened my eyes and Leslie was standing over me in a latex nurses outfit. She had on white pumps to go with it. I was in awe.

"Nurse Leslie is here to fix you up," she giggled. "Stroke your cock for me, baby."

I did as I was told and I began stroking my soft member. As I did, Leslie removed her outfit and stood in front of me in nothing but her white bra, white lace panties and white pumps. My dick started to come back to life. Leslie climbed onto the bed and wrapped her hand around my pole. She wasted no time in taking my half hard member into her mouth fully. She licked and sucked my shaft sloppily until I started to harden in her oral cavity.

I swelled between her lips and with the touch of her tongue to my rod. I was getting harder by the second and I started to leak some fluid from the tip of my tool as I watched Leslie wriggle out of her white lace panties. She discarded her bra and then mounted me with her back facing me.

"Let nurse Leslie do all the work baby," she said as she inserted my stick into her sticky vagina.

I let out a deep breath as she started riding me slowly. She raised and lowered her pussy on my staff, increasing her pace slightly each time. Each stroke up and down my dick caused her to leak more juice inside her, making it easier for her to move on my cock.

I reached out and grabbed the skinny heels of her sexy white pumps that were spiked into the comforter on the bed. I held them tight as she bounced her tight body onto my manhood. I was really enjoying this and judging by her moaning, I assumed Leslie liked it too.

She picked up her pace as she started to tremble on top of me. She grunted and moaned with each long, powerful plunge onto my wand. I was in ecstasy as Leslie reached her peak. She ran her hands through her hair and thrashed her head wildly from side to side as her orgasm swept over her. She continued to pound her body onto mine as she climaxed. She seemed to regain purpose as her pinnacle passed.

"Cum for me, baby," she urged me. "You're not done yet."

Her encouragement helped me to start getting close. I was throbbing inside her hot spot. The vein on the underside of my dick was engorged and close to exploding.

"Ok baby, time for you to shower my tits," Leslie instructed.

She removed my rod from inside her and climbed off the bed. She dropped to her knees at the bedside, waiting for me. I sat up and turned towards her just in time as I started rocketing jets of fluid onto her gorgeous tits. I splattered a batch of goo all over her chest. She smiled at me as she rubbed it into her skin. I was still rock hard as I collapsed back onto the bed.

"I know you have one more in you," she giggled at me. "I will be right back."

Leslie headed for the bathroom again. I did everything in my power not to drift off again. Only a moment or two later, Leslie returned, wearing only a pair of black open-toed platform sandals with a 6 inch spike heel. I almost came just looking at them. She lay down on the bed next to me and talked softly in my ear.

"Climb on top of me and fuck the shit out of me," she whispered. "I put these on for you to cum all over them."

That was all I needed to hear to energize me. I rolled over and climbed on top of her. I put one leg of hers over each of my shoulders and rammed my cock back into her soaking wet gash. I pushed in and tried to bend her body in half as I impaled her. I was not gentle or loving, just raging and powerful.

I pushed my cock into her forcefully. I looked at her as I fucked her and she smiled. I drove myself into her pussy harder. I bent her body further in half and pressed harder as I speared her cunt.

"Don't be shy," she implored. "Blow that load. Do it."

I didn't stand a chance after hearing that. My scrotum tightened and I withdrew from her twat. She presented her slut shoes to me and I let loose all over them. I shot my milky white seed all over those black shoes. Seeing that contrast in color caused me to shoot harder each time. After several streams I was spent and I crashed to the bed next to her.

"Thanks baby," she said. "I am going to take a shower and you rest."

I am not sure how long it was but I definitely fell asleep. Leslie woke me in time to clean up and change cloths. We made our way to the limo and back to the airport. As we pulled up on the tarmac, Emma and Jack were waiting for us. Emma relayed how grateful Bill was and that he had just dropped them off.

Leslie quickly climbed on board the plane to fire up her computer. Jack followed her, saying he needed another drink. Emma waited for a minute, so just she and I were at the bottom of the steps to the plane.

"Were you good," she asked coyly.

"I gave 100 percent," I confirmed.

"Well done," she stated. "We have to work on your divorce settlement this week."

"I know," I admitted. "Call me."

"I will," she declared.

Emma and Leslie worked the entire flight back. Jack drank and burped, while I slept as much as possible. We touched down at home and were driven back to Leslie's house via limo. I was wide-awake from sleeping on the plane, but Leslie laid with her head in my lap the entire car ride to her house.

"Today was intense," she said as she lay there.

"You brought out the best in me," I admitted.

"Thank you," she whispered.

When we reached her place she scampered inside after kissing me on the cheek. I grabbed my bag and jumped in the car. I had nothing left. I slept in the car, in Leslie's driveway, for an hour before headed home.

Today was amazing but I had a feeling a something bad was coming.

12