Adventures with Penny Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kissed again as Mindy peeled my cloths off of me. I pulled her tank top over her head and tossed it aside before removing her shorts. Her body was smooth and gorgeous. When I was completely naked, Mindy quickly positioned my extremely firm cock at her opening. I pushed inside of her easily as she was heavily lubricated. I sighed and she kissed me harder as I forced my entire length into her.

I moved my hips in rhythm with her as we rocked back and forth. I entered her again and again as she continued to kiss me deeply. She did not take her eyes off of mine as I penetrated her vagina over and over. I injected my shaft into her stiffly and pleasurably until she bit her lower lip and began to quiver

Her body rocked and spasmed underneath me until her climax subsided. I continued to deliver my dick in and out of her soaked hole until I reached my peak. I erupted powerfully inside of her walls. I filled her with blast after blast of my batter. When I was finished, I collapsed beside her.

Mindy said nothing; she simply curled her body against mine and lay still. I wrapped my arm around her and held her tight. This was not the usual tryst of the game; this was very different to me. Mindy seemed like a scared little girl and I appeared to be the antidote to her fear. She waited a long while before she spoke.

"Thank you," she whispered as we lay in the dark.

"For what," I asked.

"For just being here and being you," she replied. "Tonight, for the first time in a long time, I feel special."

"You are special," I agreed. "You are a special part of something very special. So thank you."

"For what," she inquired.

"For understanding," I answered.

No other words were spoken before we fell asleep.

12