Adventures with Suzy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill looked around at them and then at the rest audience and saw that besides Kelly and Joey everyone was getting into watching the show. Some were openly fondling and undressing their partners while others just stared or rubbed themselves. One couple was repeating what Sam and Suzy were doing.

Jill slowly approached beside Sam and kneeled down, watching the blowjob intently. She shoved her hand down her own pants and started to finger herself, never taking her eyes off Sue's mouth on Sam's swollen cock. Suzy continued to blow Sam as she watched Jill out of the corner of her eye. Finally she pulled Sam's wet rod from her mouth and pointed it at her asking "Want some?"

"Yeah!" Jill breathed before taking the offered dick into her own mouth. Sue leaned back against Bill's chest and watched Jill work a second before pulling her short leather skirt up high enough to get at her wet twat. As she pulled her panties aside Bill reached down and started to rub her swollen lips.

"My god, Bill. Look what we started!" Sue said as she watched a couple in a 69 by the television and another guy eating out his girlfriend as she leaned against the wall. Directly in front of her Jill was going to town on Sam while still fingering herself in her pants. Kelly and Joey were picking up the pace. Suzy knew Jill had recently ended a very hot and torrid affair with a lover who had dropped out of school and moved back home leaving Jill very frustrated sexually.

"We? Baby you started all this. All this fucking and sucking is thanks to you!" Bill told her as he fingered her wet hole with his left hand and strummed her clit with his right. Sue held her panties out of the way with one hand and the hood of her clit back with the other and smiled at that thought. She was feeling proud of herself and ground her ass against Bills swollen cock in time with his finger work.

Sue looked back over her shoulder at the couple behind them fucking. She couldn't actually see them fuck. All she could see was Joey's straining face and Kelly's pleased one. Kelly's tits and brown hair swung in time with the noises she was making deep in her throat. Suzy watched them for a minute before scanning the rest of the room and taking in all the various forms of carnal activity. She noticed that everyone had a partner of their own except Bills roommate Bobbie. She almost hadn't seen him as he was over in the corner slouched down in a bean bag chair. He had his cock out through the zipper and was stroking it. As she watched him she realized he was stroking himself in time with Bills fingers and staring straight at her cunt! Watching him turned her on even more knowing he wanted her. She had noticed some funny looks from him since the night he'd caught them fucking.

Suzy looked back over her shoulder again and kissed her lover passionately. After a minute she broke the kiss and asked "So you really were o.k. with me blowing Sam?" As she asked this she scooted up on his lap so her face was beside Bill's. She put an arm around his neck. So he could work her cunt better and they could talk and kiss.

He looked at her lovingly and said. "Baby I told you that anything that gets you hot is fine by me. One of the things I love about our sex life is watching the lust in your face, how hot you get. Would I have kissed you like that just now if he'd cum in your mouth? Probably not! But watching you suck him was probably one of the most erotic things I've ever seen! Can't you feel how hard I am? And it's not just me. Look around you! All these horny people were turned on by what you did. They were inspired by you! And besides, Brenda did need put in her place."

At the mention of his hardness Sue rubbed against him some more. "You really are hard Babe. I think we should get him out to play soon too! "But she wanted to try an experiment first. "Before we do honey, finger me faster first." She asked him. Bill started to thrust his long fingers in and out of her faster. She watched Bobbies hand on his cock and it sped up too. "Oh, oh, fuck Bill!" She panted. What he was doing felt great but her experiment wasn't over. "Oh, god that's good. Slow down again Babe." She pleaded. He slowed down and she saw Bobbie slow down too. "Honey, do you want to get your cock out and play?"

"You know I do! I want to fuck you silly right here in front of all these people!" Bill said breathlessly.

Suzy turned and kissed him before asking "How would you like to fuck Jill awhile instead?" She whispered her question in Bills ear so Jill wouldn't hear her in case Bill said no.

"What? Why, do you want Sam's cock again?" He asked her in surprise, but also trying to be discreet.

They looked at Jill who was still sucking Sam's dick in front of them. Sam's eyes were closed and he was moaning as Jill lavished him with her tongue. He seemed about ready to explode and was fucking himself in and out of her wet mouth steadily, but she was in no hurry to finish him off. Her eyes were fixed on his face and she was still fingering herself. Only now her pants were around her knees. And her fingers were clearly drenched as they worked her own cunt. She was also moaning.

"No, that's not what I had in mind. But this all started with helping Sam out. What if we continue with that theme?" She asked him. A woman in the kitchen began to scream in orgasm.

They looked into each other's eyes, smiling as the loud orgasm continued. As it started to subside Bill asked "What did you have in mind, Honey"

"Well Dear, You know Jill just lost her boyfriend recently. She was used to sex every day. She told me they did it all the time. Everywhere and anywhere and every position you can imagine. Remember that time they disappeared in Schendley Park and we thought they were only trying to match our tailgate adventure?"

"So they were just inspired by us?" Bill asked before kissing her.

"Exactly! But she went from that to nothing. No sex at all till now!" Sue stated "That would be terrible! Can you imagine how bad she needs it right now?'

"O.k. I get it. She needs laid and you're a very generous friend." Bill asked, still a little suspicious. He continued to whisper. And to slowly finger fuck his lover. "To be honest I always thought Jill was hot and figured she'd be a great fuck. Watching her now, I really would like to fuck her. But what are you going to be doing?" He asked quietly. He still thought she wanted more of Sam.

"Honey, look over in the corner." Sue told him, and he followed the direction of her eyes.

"Bobbie?!" Bill asked in surprise.

"Have you ever seen him with a woman?" She asked. "I know he's been looking at me with puppy dog eyes ever since that night he caught us." The couple behind them suddenly erupted. They were now on the floor behind them and the top of the girls head was barely visible as they loudly proclaimed their love. Sue and Bill chuckled at them before she continued "Watch him a minute then finger me faster. Then slow back down." She directed him.

Bill did as she instructed and was amazed when he saw the results. "WOW! He's totally focused on your pussy. With all the other sex going on here he's concentrating on your snatch!" Bill thought a moment before adding "And no, I've never seen him with any chicks, ever. He claims he has a girl back home and they fuck like crazy when he goes back but his stories never sounded very believable." Bill pulled his fingers from Sue's wet snatch and using both hands he held her lips as far open as possible. Bobbie stopped stroking and his eyes bulged out of his head. Bill chuckled and said "Watch this." Holding her open he began to flick her clit with the very tip of one finger. Sue gasped and squirmed at his technique and across the room; Bobbies tongue poked out of his mouth and started to wag in time with Bill's finger.

Suzy was panting in time with Bill's finger as she asked "So what do you think?"

"I agree that he needs some bad! But what if he gets obsessed with you, falls in love or something? That could get uncomfortable. Hell that could get downright ugly!"

"Don't worry, I'll handle him." Sue said confidently. "If I was the only chick he's ever had he might get hung up on me. But I plan on making sure he gets plenty of different pussy tonight!" She proclaimed.

"Well I think that would do him good. And I get to fuck Jill, right?"

"Yes dear, you get to fuck Jill. As a matter of fact I think tonight we should not limit ourselves at all. We know we love each other and where we'll end up when it's over. Let's just enjoy ourselves, and everybody else!"

"Well let's get started!" Bill exclaimed "My dicks actually starting to ache!"

Sue kissed him passionately and said "I Love You!" Bill returned her declaration and she stood up. "ALRIGHT EVERYBODY!" She said loudly. All through the tiny apartment people paused whatever sexual activity they were involved in. "ANYBODY THAT STILL HAS ANY CLOTHES ON, GET 'EM OFF!" Suzy commanded. She looked straight into Bobbie's eyes as she said this as if she were speaking directly to him. He looked terrified. She pulled her top off and since she wasn't wearing a bra, her firm tits sprang into view.

All around the room people started to shed their clothes. Suzy had started this all off so she was in charge. She watched as clothes started flying and her confidence soared. Bill shook his head in disbelief and started to undress. One couple across the room was already naked so the man simply shrugged his shoulders and went back to sucking his date's clit. She squealed happily. Several other couples were already naked too so either went back to what they were doing or waited for further instructions.

Bill unzipped Sue's skirt and it fell to the floor as he stood and shed the rest of his clothes. Jill was in the process of pulling her shirt and bra off over her head and as her huge tits bounced she saw that now she had both Sam's and Bill's hard dick's in easy reach. She looked at Suzy and saw that she was toward the corner of the room naked.

When Suzy got in front of Bobbie she shouted over her shoulder "WE'RE TAKING THIS PARTY TO THE NEXT LEVEL!" She looked down at Bobbie and he seemed to cower before her. She dropped her wet panties at her feet and stepped out of them. He was the only person who had made no move to remove his clothes. He had actually tried to stuff his hard cock back in his pants. She smiled down at him and put out her hand "It's alright Bobbie." She said gently. "Look around. Everybody's horny!" Bobbie looked around the room as if for the first time and saw couples engaged in acts he'd only seen in magazines or his mind.

"Take my hand." Sue urged him "Let's join the party!" Bobbie didn't say anything, he simply reached up and allowed Sue to grasp his sweaty hand. She smiled at the knowledge that this was the same hand that he'd used to stroke his cock. It was very warm! She helped him to his feet and stepped around behind him, rubbing her naked body on his as she went. Once behind him she put her arms around him and rubbed his chest with one hand while reaching down to massage his swollen prick with the other. He moaned and leaned back into her as she whispered in his ear "Look at all the fun everybody's having! All these chicks are just as horny as you are. Look at Bill and Sam over there with Jill." Jill was now lying back on the couch with both young men attacking her. "She's in such a hurry to get fucked she's got het jeans stuck around her ankles and only one sock off." Sue giggled at the sight. She reached up under his shirt and he twitched when she tweaked his nipple. "Don't you like her huge boobs?" Bobbie nodded his head as he stared.

Sue pulled the hem of Bobbie's shirt upward and he lifted his arms for her to remove it completely. She tossed it aside and began rubbing his chest with both hands, slowly working them lower towards his belt. She used her fingernails on his hairy torso and smiled at the goosebumps it produced She was amazed at the firmness of his chest and belly. She'd never realized what good shape he was in and told him so. "I never realized what a hunk you are Bobbie, I'll bet there's lots of chicks that would love to fuck you." She ran her nails along the tender flesh just above his belt and felt him shiver.

Sue was getting very aroused herself by now. She had come to Bobbie on a mission of mercy but was starting to think she could really enjoy him. She rubbed her stiff nipples against his back. She remembered Bill's concerns and tried to focus on her mission. "Look over there at Savannah. Have you ever seen a black chick naked, Bobbie?"

"No." He mumbled. As they watched, Savannah climbed off her boyfriend, Tyrone's huge cock and turned around to suck him. Sue was shocked at the size of Ty's cock and thinking of the clichés she'd heard about black men, made a mental note to sample it herself if she got the chance. Savannah pointed her plump ass at Sue and Bobbie in the process of going down on her date. Her gaping hole was plainly visible. It was dripping with her juices.

"I'll bet if you went over there and stuck your big cock in that wet hole she'd cum right away!" Sue heard Bobbie groan at the thought and she started undoing his belt buckle. "Or what about Nancy over there? Look how long her nipples are. Look at how those cute little titties bounce as Mike pounds her!"

"Or what about Vickie, now there's a girl who loves sucking cock!" Sue noted as they watched Vickie take Evan's prick all the way into her throat. "Wouldn't you love to have her do that to you?" She asked as she pushed his jeans and underwear down his legs together. Bobbie took in a breath sharply as his pants dropped to his ankles and Sue grabbed his cock with both hands. She began to stroke him gently as she whispered in his ear "You really have a great body Bob. And a nice big dick too. Once you get over your shyness you'll get all kinds of pussy!"

Jill's Voice filled the air and drew their attention. She was yelling encouragement to Bill and Sam. Bill was between her splayed thighs and fucking her furiously as Sam was in the process of stroking himself in front of her face. As they watched, Sam let-out a shout of his own and started spewing cum all over Jill's pretty face. The first load shot across her check and nose and some overshot her face and landed in her blond hair. The next blast was better aimed and a large glob went into her open mouth and onto her lips. Sam shouted again with relief and lunged forward, sticking his spitting dick right into her open mouth as she turned her head towards him to catch the rest of his thick jizz.

"Now doesn't that look like fun?" Sue asked Bob lustily. He responded by grasping her hand on his cock and squeezing. "Easy big boy." Sue cautioned him. "You don't want to lose your load on the floor, do you? Not when there's all these juicy cunts and wet mouth's around." She pushed her pelvis forward and rubbed his firm, bare ass with her small patch of pubic hair.

Bobbie moaned and reached back with his free hand to grab her ass and pull her tighter against him. "I just want you." He said timidly.

"I know Baby. And that'll happen eventually. But you have to try out some other stuff first. I want you to know that all girls can be fun. You don't have to focus on just me." As she told him this Kelly and Joey popped up from behind the couch and began to watch the events unfolding in front of them. They were flushed and sweaty. It clearly excited them again as their hands disappeared from view and their shoulders started to move rhythmically indicating they were feeling each other up again.

Sam had collapsed on the floor against the couch and watched as Bill placed Jill's ankles on his shoulder as he continued to pound her cunt. Sue said 'C'mon Bob, let's go join the party!" and stepped around from behind him.

As she took him by the hand and led him towards the couch, he asked her "why are you calling me Bob now? What happened to Bobbie?"

She looked at him and said simply "Bobbie's a little boys name. Tonight you become a man!"

She grasped his straining cock and led him to the couch. When they were in front of the action taking place there, Bill looked at her and smiled. She smiled back before looking at Kelly and Joey and saying "Hey you two, why don't you guys come around here and join the rest of us.?" They looked at each other and then at Bill fucking Kelly. Then at Sue holding Bobbies cock. Kelly in particular, noticed Bobbies buff body and hard cock! Joey looked over Sue's sweet body and they both wordlessly got up to come around to the front of the couch.

Sue pulled Bob forward by his dick and aimed it straight into Jill's still hungry mouth. Jill leaned over to take him in. Sue had to straddle Sam in the process and he ran his hands up her legs. Smiling down at him she ran her fingers through his hair and asked "Hey Sam, You miss Brenda?"

He looked hungrily at her pussy and said "HELL NO!" Just before he leaned forward and she pulled his face into her waiting snatch.

Bob and Sue were shoulder to shoulder and still holding hands. Jill inhaled Bob's dick just as Sam's tongue slid between Suzy's wet lips. They felt each other shudder and looked at each other and smiled. Sue squeezed Bobs hand in encouragement.

Kelly and Joey joined the mix as Kelly started feeding Bill her tit and Joey started sucking on Sue's nipple. Sue smiled at the irony of that and thought that must be one of the things Kelly and Joey had in common.

Suzy looked around the room and called out "Hey everybody lets consolidate the party over here!" She felt powerful as everyone started to make their way towards the group around the couch.

As Bob started to grunt and cum deep in Jill's mouth, Sue felt her own pent up orgasm cut loose on Sam's face. Seeing this caused Bill to lose it too and he filled Jill's cunt with his own full load.

Having two men cum in her at the same time pushed Jill into her own climax and she moaned and thrust her hips at Bill as she swallowed Bobs load.

The impromptu orgy continued into the night. There were of course breaks for recuperation and more beer. Before the sun came up, Sue had had the opportunity to sample most of the cocks in the crowd, including a long hard session with Ty while Bill held her hand as a short brunette named Tina sucked his cock. Savannah watched from the other side as she got fucked in the ass by a skinny dude named Randy.

Bob seemed to find his groove rather easily and before it was over had fucked many of the young women present. He fucked in varied positions and tried many different things. He ate Nancy's pussy and had a double blowjob from Rachel and Kelly. He even got to fuck Savannah's huge tits with cooking oil stolen from the kitchen. At one point Vicky had been sucking his cock as he sat on the edge of the coffee table and olive skinned beauty named Rosa had pushed him back onto the table and straddled his face. He lapped at her cunt until she came, fucking his face until his lips hurt. He smiled his thanks to Sue every time he caught her eye.

"So did you ever fuck Bobbie that night?" I asked Suzy. I had been watching her as Bill told his tale. She had started out rubbing her tits through her thin shirt. Eventually she had graduated to rubbing the denim covering her cunt.

"Well, first of all, we never did call him Bobbie after that night! Everybody just called him Bob without being told to. He had become A MAN! And did I fuck him? Not that night." Sue answered getting up from her chair. Looking at Bill with a smile she added "But I did later, right honey?"

"You sure did honey, and visa versa." He answered as he too got up from the table. "And maybe we'll tell that story sometime. But right now I gotta piss!"

12