Adventures with Suzy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of my body was now supported by my forehead on the back of the chair as I worked her neck with my mouth, and my cock smashed into her cunt. I raised her legs onto my forearms and lowered my hips till my swollen head was nestled in between her enflamed lips. "That's it Baby, put it in there!" She encouraged me as she rolled her hips and tried to get a hand between us to guide me into her.

I ran my tongue from the hollow of her collar bone to her ear lobe and felt her shudder. I nipped her ear with my teeth and whispered "Not yet!" With that I dropped to my knees and hoisted her legs as high as I could. She let out a yell of frustration at the sudden lack of contact on her pussy, followed by one of surprise as I dove into her wet cunt face first.

I sank my tongue into her as deep as I could and swirled it around. She was flowing juice and I wanted it all. I licked the insides of her lips then sucked them into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around her excited clit then sucked it between my lips causing her to squeal with delight. I ate her ravenously and she bucked against my face, panting and moaning. Her hands were on the back of my head pulling me into her as she fucked my face. She had said she had a hunch about me; well I planned to remove any doubt.

I worked one arm under her leg and reached around to grasp her at the base of her pubic hair. Pulling it up to fully expose and even stretch her sensitive nub. I worked my other hand underneath and sank two fingers straight into her grasping pussy. As I sucked her clit like a miniature cock I curled my fingers inside her to work her g-spot. She went completely over the edge and let out a scream that echoed through the yard and out into the quiet suburban neighborhood."YESSSS! OH, OH FUCK, OH YES! EAT ME!

And eat her I did. I sucked her and licked her and finger fucked her. I sucked her clitoris between my teeth and flicked it with the tip of my tongue. I worked her g-spot with my finger tips and straightened them out to pound them in and out of her. I pulled my fingers out of her grasping cunt and tickled her asshole as I licked her hole. I strained to get my tongue as deep into her as possible and when I had it fully extended I bobbed my head, literally tongue fucking her. My moustache bouncing off her clit had to be stimulating but I knew it was no substitute for what I had been doing.

As she got into my rhythm and began to fuck back against my face I decided to change up again. When she lifted her hips towards me I pointed my tongue into her asshole then drew it up between her lips to her clit. She cursed me but continued to thrust her hips in the same rhythm. I got both hands under her thighs and pushed them both up against her tits so she was bent in half. I had her gasping and moaning but her climax had subsided some. That was ok by me though as I was planning to keep her primed for the finale.

I nudged her cit with my nose as I poked her ass with the tip off my tongue before I drug my moustache across her enflamed nub as I drew my fully extended tongue up between her lips. At the top I swirled around her clit a new times causing her to twitch and squeal before I returned to her ass to start over.

She was panting and moaning, her head rolling side to side as she held the back of my head and fucked my face. I knew she had cum hard when I first went down on her and now she was still cumming but not quite as violently. I maintained this moderate orgasm of hers until it seemed she was getting comfortable with the pace. Then I changed back again.

I waited till she raised her hips again and quickly pulled my right hand from the back of her thigh. As her hips came back down I sunk my first two fingers all the way into her. She let out a yell of surprise and arched her back as I curled my fingers into her g-spot again. Curling my other arm around her leg I again pulled her clitoral hood as far back as possible.

As she fucked against my fingers my tongue went wild on her sensitive clit. I swirled around it in circles, did figure eights that met right on its center and even did some of the alphabet. She was gasping for air and still pulling my face into her with her hands."Oh, yes, oh, oh, oh, oh, yes, oh, fuck, oh, yes! She chanted in time with her bucking hips.

She had gotten one foot back on the floor since I let go of her legs and used it for leverage as she fucked my face. She was coming extremely hard now and still pulling me into her with both hands. I was wondering how long she could go on before she became over sensitized and made me stop. I made up my mind that I would keep her cumming as long as possible and savor every moment.

She actually came for quite a while and my upper lip was actually numb from the pressure she was putting on it. Eventually though she had had enough and her hands moved from the back of my head to my forehead. Her cries turned from "Oh, yes!" to "Oh, NO!" I knew she was at her limit as she tried to pry my face out of her pussy and began to plead with me to stop. But still I kept up my attack.

Eventually I relented some by withdrawing my fingers from her quivering hole and letting go of her clit with my other hand. She let out a heavy sigh of relief as she thought it was over and she could rest. She cried out in surprise though when I got both hands under her ass and lifted it to my mouth. I shoved my tongue in as deep as I could and went after the sweet nectar I had helped her create. I licked and sucked like a man dying of thirst. I knew how sensitive she was by now and I wanted to drink as much as I could before she stopped me.

She used both hands to try to pry my face from her luscious hole as she began to plead with me to stop. "No, stop, I can't take it! Oh fuck, quit! OH, NO, PLEASE STOP?" She had been using both hands on my forehead trying to pry my face away but now that she had used the magic word I knew I had to stop. But just because I was going to give in to her request, it didn't mean I was through with her yet. Because by now my cock was hard as steel and I needed my release.

I hooked one leg with my arm as I pulled away and stood up. Leaning over her I used my other hand to guide my cockhead into her. I slipped in easily and hooked her other leg too as I squatted enough to get the angle right. Pulling her legs into the crook of my elbows I sank into her with one long forceful stroke. She let out a shriek and some cuss words as her hands came up to grab me. I felt her nails dig into my neck and ass at the same time as she erupted into yet another powerful climax.

I fucked her hard and fast because I was in frenzy from bringing her off. I knew I was way too excited to last long for her but I knew it would at least be intense. She made a squealing, panting noise in time with my deep grunts as we fucked furiously. I leaned into her more, bending her in half as I went in to kiss her. She kissed me back as best as she could as we went at it like animals. We humped each other as we kissed and grunted into each other's mouths.

Fucking, grunting, licking, panting, kissing, sweating, and moaning and soon I was ready to shoot my load. My pact with Bill entered my mind for a second, followed by a mental apology as I erupted into her with a roar. I came so hard I thought I would pass out. I knew she could feel every spurt as she shrieked with each pulse of my spewing prick. I pushed into her with all the force I could muster and emptied my load as deep as I could. I groaned with each spasm and I could feel her inner muscles flexing to milk me dry.

As our orgasms started to subside, I thought about the awkward position I was in and knew I wouldn't be able to stay here and savor the moment long. I wished we were lying down so we could just relax and come down from our erotic high together, but I knew my legs would give out soon.

I didn't have to worry about that though because before we had a chance to recover I felt a large, strong hand on my shoulder pulling me backwards. I heard Bills voice say "My turn." As he pulled me off his now limp wife. He pulled firmly but not violently and I just rolled backwards. Falling to my ass on the patio I watched Bill hook Suzy's knees over her elbows and give her yet another intense fucking.

Their fuck was like an instant replay of what I had just experienced. I lay on the patio floor spent watching up close as Bill pounded his sexy wife. I rolled over to the side a little so I could watch her face go through the same emotions as she had with me a moment before. Reaching up to the table I grabbed my beer and took a good healthy swig as I took in the show.

Before too long Bill came with the same kind of intensity I had just experienced. Suzy erupted yet again with a shriek to match her husband's bellow. I finished my beer as they finished their climax and soon Bill collapsed beside me on the floor. We exchanged a look of mixed amazement and satisfaction before looking up at a very sated Suzy.

She still lay sprawled out in the chair, panting and limp. Her expressive eyes were now closed and her face looked content. She was covered in sweat and her ass was only half way on the chair seat. Her pussy was swollen and red. It had jizz oozing out of it and looked well fucked, which it was. I was grateful they had spent extra on good sturdy patio furniture or someone would have been hurt tonight.

As Bill and Suzy recuperated I got shakily to my feet and staggered to the fridge for another round of beer. I knew my new friends had worked up a thirst too.

12