All Comments on 'Affair of the Heart Ch. 07'

by BlueJerseyGirl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 12 years ago
Confused!

Sophie wanted Beth to be happy, what about her dad? Doesn't she give a crap about him? What about John's wife? I know you are just writing "hot" stories, but there are other characters involved whom you aren't addressing. Do Beth and John not love their spouses?..Apparently not since their dialogue and actions only address their love for each other. Wouldn't it be better for you to take them through the difficult divorce and then let them be together, rather then have them just be another couple of cheaters. Plus in the long run isn't it less painful to divorce then to have the spouse find out about their long term affair?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

GIVE UP writing this shit, there is absolutely zero character development, all the cheaters care about is fucking and now her daughter wants her to be happy? WTF what about her dad, what about her fiances mom? Shouldn't they be happy too? 7 chapters in and really nothing worth reading anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sad

By know it appears her marriage is over, as beth has shown absolutely no thoughts about her husband, and after a brief remark when Sophie first confronted her, she apparently has written him off to.

Maybe the author will surprise us, but at this point, all one can do is feel sad that 2 marriages are either a farce, or about to be terminated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Why are these two people married? why did they EVER get married to their current partners? it makes no sense even as a fantasy it makes no sense and as for erotic? not a chance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Question

M48, do you ever get any, sweetie? You sound so frustrated and pent up. Or does wifey have you wearing one of those male chastity belts or something? Let it out, honey. Tell mama what's eating at you ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Its difficult to understand why people continue reading what they apparantly don't enjoy, or is it they enjoy bitching and telling other people what they are doing wrong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous