Affair of the Trainee & the Manager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You looked so beautifully feminine. ... When you opened your lovely legs for me ... and I kissed your thigh again ... I really wanted to lay my head in your lap and hug and nuzzle. ... I felt very affectionate."

Dorothy kissed my cheek and sighed into my ear, "Mmmm, we had the same fantasy." She sucked my lobe.

I turned to look at her warm eyes, smiled slightly, looked down at her lovely thighs, then back to her eyes and said, "You're so sweet ... so lovely. I wanted you ... so much."

"Wanted?"

"Mm mm ... want ... so much."

"Mmmmmm ... (a nibble on my lobe) ... I can tell."

I turned my head and brushed her lips with mine. "How can you tell?" I brushed her lips again.

She softly squeezed my thigh and kissed my cheek and let her hand glide up until she was caressing my stiff penis. "Your eyes tell me ... and your soft kisses tell me ... and this stiff, manly thing in your trousers tells me." She sucked on my ear lobe, kissed it lightly and murmured in my ear, "It feels so wonderful." She sighed sweetly and whispered, "I suppose I shouldn't be telling you how much I like your ... stiff penis."

"The way we are together ... like this ... is beautiful. I feel like you can say anything you wish to me." With my lips touching her cheek I murmured, "And you're making my ... manly thing ... feel wonderful to me too." Rather than seeming bold, her caress was loving and made my penis swell with yearning. Our merging chemistries and excited pheromones were making our affections intimately magnetic. No longer was there fear of embarrassment - or rejection. Our feelings of attraction and desire were becoming irresistible for us. I put my hand over hers for a moment and pressed it against my excitement, confessing softly, "When you let me caress your lovely thigh and opened your legs for me ... and I kissed and nuzzled the sweetness between them ... this "manly thing" almost ... umm."

"Almost ... what, Darling?"

"You know ..."

"Yes, I think I know. And I'm glad I make you feel like that"

I slowed the car a little, turned and kissed her, "It was a wonderful feeling."

She hummed, "You made me feel wonderful too, Darling. You made me cum." Her breath became warmer on my ear. Her hand left my trouser bulge for a moment while she rose to move the skirt out from under her again. Then she undid the bottom few buttons of the skirt until it fell open to her panties. She spread the open skirt further, exposing most of the naked softness of her thighs and hips and a bit of her sweet, feminine tummy. She wanted my hungry eyes and loving hands to enjoy her. Nuzzling my ear she whispered, "There, now you can see where you were kissing me ... and caressing me ... and nuzzling me ... and where I'm so hungry for your kisses and your ... you know."

"My what?"

"Oh, Alex! ... I want your penis in me." I nearly came right then.

"I want that too, ... so much."

The exposure and caressing and confessions were bringing us both to a feverish edge. Still on the outside of my trousers, Dorothy's stroking fingers were exploring every nuance of my rigid excitement. She opened her legs a little more and I gently moved my hand up her thigh, savoring the touch every bit of the way, until it rested between her legs on the soft, naked warmth that had hugged around me. The creamy flesh felt wonderful. I looked longingly into her eyes and sighed, "I want to feel these sweet thighs hugging around me."

She sighed, "That fantasy is making me very wet." Her hips and groin squirmed a little and she whimpered into my ear, "Oh, Alex, I'm so hungry for you, ... I'm soaking my panties." For a moment her hand again left my bulge, squeezed my hand on her thigh, and then disappeared under her panty crotch. When she brought her hand out she kissed me on the cheek and raised a finger to my lips whispering, "This is for you, Darling." I took the finger in my mouth. It was dripping with Dorothy's luscious honey.

I sucked lovingly. The vision of Dorothy's sweet nectar oozing from her vaginal lips, trapped in the loving cocoon of her puffy outer labia made me ache. I turned my head for a moment to kiss her cheek and murmured, "You taste wonderful. ... I want to kiss you there again and suck on you ... and drink the honey from your sweet love lips." My desire and excitement were becoming so intense that I could hear my heart pounding in my ears. I continued to follow Bob distractedly but carefully, and hoped our destination was near.

Her lips were on my cheek and her hand was squeezing my penis, "Oh, Alex, ... you're making my clitoris throb. ... I want you."

We came to a Stop Sign in a quiet, sparsely populated neighborhood. I put the gearshift in Park and squirmed around so that I could lean down to Dorothy's lap. I kissed that creamy thigh again and nuzzled my cheek against her panty-covered mons.

She sighed, "Uhhnnn, Aaalexx," and held her skirt almost to her waist and opened her thighs further so my lips could savor her softer, inner warmth. I trailed more soft kisses down thrillingly close to her heavenly place, finishing in the crease of her groin - at the edge of her panties with my nose nuzzling her vulva. My lips brushed through pubic hairs peeking out from the edge of her panty leg. She ran her fingers through my hair and held me close to her for a moment. She whispered breathily, "Nnnnmmm, Darling, you're so close to me. ... I'm so wet and aching." Her warm mons squirmed against my cheek, "Uhhnn, ... Alex, kiss me there ... with your sweet lips ... like you did before."

My voice was soft and unsteady, "Mm ... so beautiful ... so wonderful to kiss ... and be close to." I cuddled my cheek lovingly into her puffy mons, kissed her there and slipped a finger under her panty crotch.

She pressed her warm vulva into my cheek, "Uhn. Yesss, ... my panties ... Oh, Darling." I knew what she meant. She raised off the seat and flexed rhythmically. I pulled the panty crotch aside, parted the puffy outer lips, kissed her sweet inner labia, tongued away the rich love honey oozing from her vaginal lips, licked up through the moist channel between her inner labia and ended with a gentle suck and nibble of her clitoris. She moaned and flexed into me, "Uhhnnn ... ooh ... ." Caressing my head to prolong the wonderful feeling she murmured, "Aalexx, my panties are in the way. ... Please help me take them off."

I rose up and took her in my arms, "Sweetheart, ... I won't be able to resist you."

"I know." She kissed me lushly, "That's why I want them off." A quick look assured there was no traffic nor any people nearby. I could see Bob up ahead turning into a neighborhood street. I returned her luscious kiss and began the thrilling task. My hands slipped up under her skirt to her waist and my fingers found the elastic waist band. She raised up and I slid the panties down over her hips and beyond her mons. Her rounded hips and tummy were richly feminine - her skin nearly white and smooth as satin. I bent to kiss the softness and poked my tongue into her sweet navel. She purred, "Mmmmm ..." She sat down and brought her knees together so that I could slip the panties down her legs and off. "Thank you, Darling. This is yours ... anytime." She opened her thighs.

She took the panties from me and, as she reached to put them in her purse, my hands stroked slowly up her beautiful, stockinged legs and caressed over the revealed beauty of her softly curved hips, feminine tummy, and puffy mons. When she sat up again she opened her thighs to me and I was irresistibly drawn to feed again on her sweet nectar. My fingers found her flower and my lips loved her eager clitoris. Her moans became urgent whines and, when her tummy and thighs began to quake on my cheeks, she raised off the seat to flex wantonly into me. After her thrill I continued to caress her thighs and kiss their softness. Finally she recovered enough to notice a car behind us in the rear view mirror. She murmured softly, "Darling ... there's a car ..."

I sat up, put the car in gear and began to move forward. I leaned my cheek toward her to encourage another kiss. Her lips touched the corner of my mouth and then kissed my cheek. I turned toward her and brushed her lips with mine whispering, "Sweetheart, your love lips are very beautiful ... and warm ... and wet with your sweet honey."

She kissed me softly and sighed, "You're making me feel so full of wonderful feelings ... I love your nuzzles ... and the way you kiss my ... you know." She hugged my hand between her thighs, opened them slightly again and, with her hands and head relaxed against my shoulder, she nuzzled my neck and sighed, "Mmmmmm, ... that was so beautiful." Her hand had been softly stroking the bulge in my trousers, but now I sensed that her fingers were fiddling with the tab of my zipper. She sighed, "May I?"

I couldn't believe how close to her I felt, "Mm hmm ..." I wiggled around to help her get the zipper down and suddenly her searching fingers had found me. They felt gentle and avid and excited. And they made me excited. "Your fingers feel wonderful on me." They grasped, and then softly stroked, and then squeezed. Somehow, she snaked my very stiff penis out of its hiding place for all the world to see.

Dorothy blended herself against me and moved a leg over my leg. Her breathing was warm and excited on my cheek, "Oh, Darling, ... you're so warm and stiff ... mmmm, wonderfully stiff. ... God, I love the way you feel." She whispered in my ear, "Do you know what I want you to do with this wonderful, stiff penis?"

I sighed, "I hope so ...." She continued to caress my thrilling penis. "You're making it ache so ... I want you." Driving under the circumstances was becoming difficult. Fortunately, it appeared we didn't have much further to go.

She murmured on my cheek, "I'm glad ... I want to make it so hard ... and then I want you to put it inside me ... so I can try to make it soft."

"Dorothy ... I ...!?" She was thrilling me. She was so close to me she was nearly on top of me. With my arm around her and my hand under her skirt, I stroked over the curve of her naked hip and the round cheek of her soft, smooth bottom to hug her closer, if that was possible.

"Mmmm hhmmmm ...?" She squeezed and stroked.

"I ... I've never felt this ... hunger."

She sucked on my ear lobe and squeezed my excited penis, "Either have I." Her breath was warm, her voice was breathless, and she gently kissed my cheek, "I've never wanted to make love like this before ... I'm so wet. I want you, Darling, so much, between my legs ... fucking me." Sexy words were creeping into our loving.

I was having a terrible time concentrating on the driving. Thank heavens I caught up with Bob just as he was pulling into an undeveloped part of the subdivision. A few blocks away in every direction were homes or stores, but in this treed area the developer apparently had run out of sales after the streets had been paved. Bob pulled up into a secluded cul-de-sac and parked near a street lamp. I pulled in behind him a few car-lengths back where a tree partially shaded the light from the lamp. I could see Bob's silhouette turn toward Jan. They gathered each other in and merged for a long-awaited kiss.

I turned toward Dorothy feeling as though I were entering a dream and said, "I think we've arrived at the place where we can ... talk for a while."

"Uhmmm", she breathed through our kisses, "talk to me, Lover." Her hand still caressed the length of my hardness. I turned to face her and put an arm around her. She hummed and moved to make her lovliness more accessible. "Alex, I've never felt like this before." She squeezed her thighs around my hand and flexed her groin in slow, erotic thrusts. "You're sweet ... and gentle ... and loving ... and ... I have warm feelings when you hold me and kiss me and ... I'm glad we're here alone together ... and not in Bob's car." We kissed with open mouths - her hand was still lovingly busy.

I replied earnestly. "I want you so very much. I'm so hungry for you ... I just can't resist." I brushed her lips with mine, "... wanting to ...."

She murmured on my lips, "... make love to me?"

"Yesss, ... make love to you."

"Alex?"

"Mmm hmmm?"

"Please kiss my ... you know ... just once more ... and then put your wonderful, stiff penis in me, ... deep inside me."

I moved around in the seat to bring my lips closer to her lusting place. My hands gently parted her knees and lovingly caressed higher and higher over her stockings to her sweetly naked thighs. My lips followed and my eyes drank in the beauty of her gently flexing vulva. Nearly breathless I whispered, "Darling, ... your loving place is very beautiful. Your pink love-lips are parted like flower petals and your sweet vagina is open like parted lips, glistening with your luscious honey and waiting for a kiss."

She moaned, "My loving place wants you so. ... My love lips will kiss you,... and then take you in." Dorothy opened her thighs further and further until my lips and fingers reached her luscious flower. My tongue savored her nectar and licked through the channel between her labia to pleasure her clitoris while a finger teased her hungry vagina. Dorothy hugged my cheeks with her thighs and squirmed her vulva into my lips. My finger slid further into her luscious vagina and my sucking, kissing, nibbling tongue teased her clitoris. Her juices were drenching my finger and hand. I removed it for a moment to suck my fingers clean and then kissed and sucked the love potion from her eager vagina. Dorothy gasped, "Oh, God, yes! Kiss my love lips." When my dripping lips returned to her clitoris and my finger entered her again, my lover began to moan and whine and her hands held my head to her as shivers quaked through her tummy. Her orgasm was beautiful to behold.

Dorothy moaned in the sweet rapture of the final spasms and sighed, "Mmmm, Darling, ... that was wonderful ... Come up and kiss me." I rose back up on the seat, bumping the steering wheel with my shoulder. She took me in her arms and kissed me. "You're all wet, Darling." She kissed and licked her nectar away from around my mouth and cheek while her fingers searched to find her Admirer again. I moaned with pleasure at her touch. She looked at my man thing and sighed, "Mmmmmmm, look how hard and beautiful you are." She brought our lips together and murmured into our soft kisses, "My cunt is going to feel wonderful ... when you're fucking this stiff cock up into me ... and my legs are hugging around you and you're squirting your sweet cum deep inside." The surprising four-letter words poured out belying the emotional height of Dorothy's lust.

Her sensual, wanton desire thrilled me. I whispered, "The thought of being in you ... is making me so... so ... I'm nearly squirting on your sweet fingers." While she fondled her Admirer I reached to caress and squeeze one of her lovely breasts. She moaned sweetly and her hand left my penis for a moment to undo several buttons at her neckline. The apparent fullness of her loveliness and the hint of the deep valley between fueled my imagination and my desire to pleasure them. My hand moved to the offered beauty.

While my hands were squeezing and caressing, hers were undoing my belt and easing my undershorts over my stiff penis and down to my hips. Then a whisper, "I want you in me now." She opened her thighs and coaxed me between. Awkwardly I was trying to help her bring our lusting parts together when my hip encountered the steering wheel again. I pleaded, "Why don't we get into the back seat where we won't be so cramped?"

"Mmm hhmmm," was her reply and she began to move toward her door, still kissing me as the rest of her body slid across the seat. When she had stepped out I shifted the front seat as far forward as it would go and hastily got my trousers temporarily resecured. I went around to help her into the back seat. When I reached her, still standing - waiting for me, she put her arms around my neck, merged her mouth into mine and blended her body into me like a second skin. My arms went around her waist and my hands found the gentle curves of her sweet derriere. Over the soft cheeks I could feel her garter belt through her dress. She was squirming and our pelvises were meeting closely for the first time. She broke our kiss for a moment and, with lips still touching mine, whispered, "Mmmmm, your wonderful cock ..."

I groaned, "Sweetheart, I'm so stiff ... It aches ..."

"Poor Darling." She took my excited penis in her fingers and guided it through her unbuttoned skirt and pressed it down close her flexing mons. I bent my knees to lower myself until she could push me between her puffy labia and tease her clitoris with my glans. The world around us ceased to exist. Her tummy pushed into me and her vulva squirmed to pleasure itself on my probing penetrator; she murmured on my lips, "So hard ... so stiff." I squirmed and pushed back - swooning at the pressure on my poking penis thrilling in the moist folds of her flower. With her hands on my hips she flexed her vulva and urged my penis further until its head unexpectedly slipped into her warm, gushing, loving place. I bent my knees further so I could thrust up into her. "Ohh, ... Darling ... " We squirmed in sudden rapture but soon wanted to be in the secluded comfort of the car.

I moaned, "Uhnnn ... Lover, ... I'm almost ..."

"Oh, Sweetheart, not yet! ... Help me in the car."

I kissed her softly, "Mm hmm ... ." Her hands left my hips and my swooning stiffness, so close to spewing its offering, withdrew in temporary frustration. I took her hands to steady her.

She sighed, "Thank you, Lover," and sat down on the back seat with her feet on the door sill. Her eyes never left mine. When she was seated her skirt fell open to her waist, above her sweetly rounded tummy - above the muff of her pubic hair and the dimple of her navel. Her graceful fingers parted her labia to display the flower of her femininity and her engorged and prominent clitoris. Dorothy was deep in the passion of sweet desire and I was overcome with affection and loving lust.

I bent down to kiss her and breathed onto her lips, "Your beautiful vagina is pink and luscious ... and I love your saucy clitoris. It's stiff and excited ... like my penis."

Caressing my cheeks she went on breathily, "No one has ever made love to me ... like you have ... or kissed and nuzzled my clitoris ... or my vagina ... Mmmmmm, Lover, you gave me such sweet cums with your loving lips."

"Your precious love lips are dripping, Darling, ... they look so beautiful and hungry." My body wanted to blend with hers. I was standing between her lovely legs and my stiff penis wagged impudently in front of me - close to my lover's lips.

Dorothy took me in her gentle fingers sighing, "I'm wet for you, so wet." She sent me lustful air kisses, and caressed my throbbing, wagging, stabbing penis and then, to my surprise, slipped the very tip between her lips for an affectionate kiss.

I murmured, "Sweetheart, mmmmm ... Oh! Be careful!" My experiences were somewhat limited. I never before had had this sweet pleasure. I suspected this might be a first for Dorothy as well.

Her eyes looked up to mine while she feathered light kisses on the tip, "I think I taste my juices ... something salty. ... Is it your ... you know?" The crown disappeared again into her loving mouth.

I groaned quietly and caressed her hair whispering, "Mm hmm, ... and it's almost more than a drop ... help me with my pants?"

Dorothy eased me from her lips, "Mmmm ... Darling, ...yes," and reluctantly let go of my excited erection, released the single button I had secured, and slid my trousers down to my ankles. After she eased the waist of my undershorts over my penis I slid them down to join my pants and stepped out of them all. My Lover dropped them into the front seat.