Affair of the Trainee & the Manager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me too." She curled up in my lap with her bum resting on the seat between my legs. We snuggled together, her head on my shoulder kissing my neck, arms around each other, enjoying the feeling of sensual closeness. Hmm, the snuggling in bed idea was compelling.

We were roused from our snuggling by the sound of Bob's car starting. His door opened and he got out but remained standing beside his car looking toward our car. Dorothy left my lap for a moment, opened her window, and put her hand out. When he knew we could see him he waved goodbye - letting us know they were leaving. Dorothy waved back to acknowledge that we understood. Thoughtfully, he didn't come back to look into our car and talk to us. Under the circumstances, that could have been quite embarrassing.

Dorothy rolled her window back up and sounded hesitant when she sighed, "I guess they're leaving." Bob slowly turned his car around and drove away. She came back to my lap, kissed my cheek and murmured, "Do you want to go too?" I watched her move, she was beautiful and utterly feminine. Her lovely breasts swayed heavily.

I kissed her softly, "I want to stay with you." I looked over the front seat at the clock on the dash - it was going on eleven. "But ... do you want to go?" I gently hugged her closer but avoided sensual touching in case she had misgivings.

She too looked at the clock and then softly said, "No, Darling, I'm so comfy right now ... " She snuggled more closely.

We kissed softly, then lushly and our hands caressed and stroked. The time didn't seem like a problem for either of us and neither of us was interested in returning to the outside world. But I was still fantasizing about snuggling in a bed, and I wasn't comfortable about us being alone in this isolated place.

For a while after Bob and Jan drove away there was no conversation and little movement - just luscious kissing and caressing. I was naked and Dorothy was very naked except for her garters and stockings and we were nestled together as close as we could be. I couldn't remember ever being so aware of soft, feminine nudity against my own - or being so aroused by my own nudity and the intimacy of being together like this. Although we were far from houses and people and no one was in sight, being naked together in the car - out in public - no doubt heightened the sensation - and the sexual excitement.

Finally I broke the affectionate silence, "Are you warm enough?"

"Mmm hummm." And then moments later, "Well, maybe a little chilly." I reached for my shirt laying over the front seat and draped it over her shoulders. "Thank you." And she kissed my cheek. My arm returned around her back (under the shirt) to hold her close. My other arm was loosely cuddling in front - sometimes my hand stroked her cheek - sometimes a lovely, hanging breast, or just lay in her lap holding hands.

Then a germinating idea kind of popped out of my mouth, "Let's go where we can snuggle ... in a real bed."

"Honey, how can we do that? We can't go to your place, and we can't go to mine. Jim might come home."

"We passed a really nice looking motel on the way here. Let's go there and spend a couple more hours snuggling in comfort."

"Oh, God! I've never done anything like that."

"Me either ... but I'd love to right now." I brought our lips together and kissed her with soft affection.

Soon her lips were responding with warm sensuality. And then, "Mm hmm, I'd love to right now too." One last kiss and, "Let's get some cloths on." She gave me my shirt and reached for her dress. Her under things went into her purse and soon we both were buttoning buttons. Back in the front seat I started the car while Dorothy finished most of the upper buttons on her dress.

The drive to the motel didn't take long but I drove carefully because of the distraction of Dorothy's lovely legs. Her dress was open nearly to her groin and my hand was drawn to the soft warmth of her welcoming thighs. She was sitting very close and kissing my cheek while her fingers lowered my zipper and slipped inside to comfort me during the forced hiatus of our transit. Our sensual temperatures were rising swiftly and we were thankful when the marquee of the motel came into view.

When we drove into the motel driveway it still looked as nice as I had thought it was, and we were in luck - their "Vacancy" sign was lit. I was a little nervous and self-conscious signing for the room, but in a few minutes we were in the middle of our cozy nest hugging and kissing in naive excitement.

This sudden and intense relationship with Dorothy was an entirely new experience for me. I had never been promiscuous and I couldn't imagine making love to someone unless I cared for her. After our love-making I had some very strong feelings of caring and tenderness. I tried to avoid thinking of the possibility of being in love - that was a complication that seemed beyond that with which I was presently equipped to deal - but it was the only reasonable explanation for the strong affection I was feeling so soon after wonderful lovemaking and several orgasms.

In the midst of our romantic activity a deep discussion seemed inappropriate, but I wanted to reassure her about the sincerity of my feelings. "Sweetheart?" I began unbuttoning her dress.

"Mmm Hummm?" She began unbuttoning my shirt.

As I undid the last button and opened her dress I began, "I want to tell you how I feel ... it's just that I have never been like this with anyone before ... and I've never felt this much passion for anyone before. And now, besides a surprising ... resurgence of desire (my penis was no longer semi-soft but was firming again) I feel a wonderful tenderness and warmth for you."

Her eyes softened and warmed. "Oh, Alex," and she kissed me ... softly, warmly. Her luscious nakedness squirmed close.

I went on, "Our being together like this ... is against most people's rules ... including mine ... until tonight. I guess what I'm saying is you ... we ... are very important to me." She didn't let me go on. She covered my mouth with hers. We kissed warmly and wetly and held each other close for several minutes.

Working on my belt and zipper Dorothy said very quietly, "Darling, I've never been like this before ... or with anyone else either. I felt things with you tonight ... I've never felt before." She finished, "I know this is ... against the rules - my rules too ... but," she covered my mouth with hers, "if you want me ... like this ... I want you very much." We were breathing heavily again and the feelings of lust and hunger were obviously consuming both of us.

"Sweetheart, I want you so very much ... and I'm having that stiffness problem with my man thing again." We were still standing in the middle of the room hugging. My shirt was open and my trousers were around my ankles.

"Mm hmm, you're poking my tummy. Before you have your way with me I need to use the bathroom." Dorothy snaked a hand down between us and grasped my now very hard penis. "Keep this thought." She picked up her purse and went in.

While she was busy I hung my shirt and trousers up and turned the bed down. She was in the bathroom a little longer than I had expected. I heard the usual water sounds of tinkling, flushing, and then much washing. When she came out she was a thing of beauty; she was carrying her dress, her hair was combed out in soft waves laying on her shoulders, and she was still wearing her garter belt, stockings and heels. My penis had begun to wilt in her absence, but came to life at the sensual vision coming toward me. I quietly gasped, "You are absolutely, irresistibly beautiful."

"Thank you, Darling." She came close and kissed my cheek.

"I think I need a minute, too."

"I hope you don't take as long as I did. I'm hungry for you."

I did what I had to do and then decided to ‘freshen up' my private parts. With that idea I thought I knew why Dorothy had taken so long. The suspicion was confirmed when I discovered the damp wash cloth. On a romantic whim I decided to use the same cloth with the vague notion that I'd be sharing some part of her.

When I came out Dorothy had hung her dress up and was posed seductively on the side of the bed. Her stunning legs were crossed and she was leaning back on her hands so that her amazing breasts were proudly pert and inviting. Her eyes and mouth were softly flirtatious. I was naked and almost limp again, but her beauty reversed that condition. I sat down beside her, took her in my arms, and she melted into me.

Our kisses began softly with flirting tongue tips. Hands began to feel and caress. I was drawn to a breast and relished the soft, heavy roundness and proudly puckered nipple. Dorothy found my newly stiffened penetrator and stroked and fondled for a few moments and murmured into my lips, "You've been making love to me ... so much ... and you've come in me so many times. How can you be so hard again?" While she lovingly stroked me she kissed me and whispered, "I'm so glad you are. ... I'm soaking wet again ... and I'm so hungry for you."

"Making love to you is all I can think about," I murmured back. "I've never gotten hard again like this before. But I'm so hungry for you ... and you're so very loving ... and I have such tender feelings for you." We were kissing.

Through our kisses, "Oh, Alex, me too ...."

Our hands continued to be busy. "I hope I'm not making your Precious Pussy ... sore?"

Our kisses continued and she murmured on my lips, "You're so sweet ... but I want you ... again and again. Feel me, Darling, ... and see how wet I am." She uncrossed her legs and opened her thighs. My fingers trailed through her welcoming labia. They were slippery and puffy with excitement, her vaginal entrance was oozing. "You can make love to me again and again ... I'm so wet ... I love making love with you."

"You're wonderful ... I feel like I'll be hard for you all night."

"Mmmmm, I hope so." She kissed me wetly, "Would you like my stockings off? So I'm more ... naked for you ... and so I can feel your naked skin against my thighs ... when they're hugging you ... while you're making love to me?"

My lips were soft on hers and then brushing her cheek, "You look very sexy in stockings and garters ... mmmm, your legs ... and thighs are so beautiful ... warm and smooth." I nuzzled her ear and kissed her cheek, "But I'd love to feel your naked thighs hugging around me ... and squeezing me closer." I caressed and smoothed up and down her leg and back to her gently curving hip and snuggled. "Can I take them off for you?"

She smiled and sighed, "I'd love it if you would ... your hands do such loving things." She straightened one leg out and languidly ran a hand down to her calf and slowly up the inside to her thigh in a beautiful tease ending with finger tips grazing her labia. "Mmmmmmm, I'm feeling very sexy." She returned her hand to my hardness, "And you're feeling very sexy."

My fingers caressed up her thighs, "Very sexy, Darling." She parted her thighs again and my fingers traced over their inner softness. "You're so lovely, so very beautiful ... even when we're making love my eyes drink in the wonder of all your beautiful parts." My eyes followed my fingers over her loveliness. My fingers adored their way through her lush, moist labia. I caught the scent of her perfume and knew that she had added a hint of it to the freshening of her nether parts.

"Mmmmm," she flexed her vulva lightly. "The way you're looking at me now, Lover?" Her thighs closed and opened.

"Mmmmm hhmmm."

She moved a little away from me, put one leg behind me, and leaned languidly back on her elbows to pose her lovely body, "What do you see?"

"Mmmmmm, your swollen, pink, wet love lips." I stopped for a moment to kiss her naked thigh. "And your sweet little - Hmmmm not so little - clitoris poking out of the hooded place it usually hides. Darling, your ... Precious Pussy is very beautiful." I was nearly panting, "I see a very beautiful ... and loving ... pussy."

"Ohhhh, Lover, You've made my pussy very loving. It makes me feel so sexy ... when I show it to you ... and when you love it like you do ... with your eyes ... and your hands. It made me feel so sexy when I let you look between my legs ... and see my panties. It made me want to open my legs further ... so you could see more of me."

"When you were ... snugging your stockings?"

"Mmmm hmmm ... I wanted you to kiss my thighs again ... and hug close to my pussy." She stroked my arms and hands while they caressed her. "And when you did ... I wished we could be alone somewhere."

"Like this?"

"Mmmm ... yes, but I never dreamed it would be so wonderful."

"Darling, I wanted you so much then ... I wanted to undress you ... and love you all over." I caressed up her thighs and my fingers slipped between her labia and my thumb brushed over her clitoris. She squirmed her vulva softly into my loving. "I love your legs ... and your beautiful pussy ... I nearly swooned when you let me caress your legs ... and kiss your thighs and your panties."

"Mmmmmm, I loved how your penis got so hard ... and it was poking my thigh ... and I was getting so hungry for you ... I wanted your hands to be ... more naughty in my panties ... Oh, Darling, ... I was getting so wet."

"Mmmmm, and then I did. ... I was so close to you ... and I wanted you so ... and I had no more resistance." I slid up between her legs and we hugged and nuzzled and kissed.

She sighed, "That was so ... wonderful ... I knew ..."

"You ... knew ...?"

"Mmmmm ... I thought we might ..."

"But then ... when we were bowling I was afraid we'd never be together again. I wasn't sure how you felt." My lips brushed her cheek.

She brought our lips together and whispered on mine, "You were so sweet ... in the parking lot ... after bowling. I was afraid you'd want to go home." Her legs hugged around me.

"Ooh, noo! ... I wanted to be with you ... I wanted to make love to you ... so much."

"And then you did, Sweet Love."

"I nearly came just looking at you ... when you sat down on the back seat. And then when I entered you ... it was heavenly."

"Mmmm, yeesss ... I thought I would die I came so hard ... It was beautiful."

She muffled a moan into my neck when I circled her clitoris again and slipped my fingers in and out of her vagina, which was slippery in anticipation. She kissed me and whispered, "Aaalexx, help me with my stockings ... I want your wonderful, loving cock in me again, fucking me. I want you to fuck me with your gorgeous cock."

"Your cock, Lover."

"Mm hmm, my cock. I promise to take such good care of it." Dorothy lay back with her head on a pillow. I unfastened both top garters and then caressed my way between her thighs to reach and unfasten the others beneath her. Dorothy moved and lifted each leg in turn. She sighed, "Your hands are so gentle." With each change in position those beautiful, wet love lips moved and parted and pursed making sweet liquid sounds ... like wet kisses. "See how my pussy wants you?" Her juices we beginning to ooze down to her bum cheeks.

"Uhhnnn, yesss," I uttered - overcome again with a surging tenderness and passion. "Your luscious pussy. ... I heard your wet, loving lips." I returned to caressing her labia. My fingers were slippery from her nectar.

Dorothy whispered, "I heard them too. They were kissing you, Sweetheart. You made them ... feel so nice ... when I opened my legs ... and you were feeling up my leg ...I could see you ... looking at me ... at my pussy ... and I felt your penis get harder and poke my leg ... and I'm so hungry for you ... for you to put it in me ... and do it to me again ... and cum in me ... Oh, Honey! My garter belt ... my stockings. Hurry!"

I unhooked the garter belt and lay it on the night stand beside the bed. Caressingly I stripped each stocking down its lovely leg and thrilled at the curving, soft beauty. Her stockings joined the garter belt and her shoes went to the floor. When her legs were naked I lovingly caressed up each one. When I reached her Precious Pussy, one hand cupped her vulva and I whispered on her lips, "Your legs are so beautiful ... and they feel wonderful. I'm glad you let me help with your stockings. ... I love them without stockings."

She breathed in return, "They're naked for you, Darling, ... for when I'm hugging you with them ... and when you're loving me ... with your stiff penis ... deep inside me."

Fingers trailed through her labia and brushed her clitoris before my wet hand left her vagina and cupped her breast so that I could feed on her again. She moaned. I breathed against her nipple, "Your breasts are wonderful to squeeze and suck on."

"Thank you for taking such good care of them. I love it when you hold them - the way they hang down ... and rest in your hands. And when you squeeze and pull my nipples ... and suck on me ... it sends tingles ... down to my pussy ... mmmmm, yes, like that."

When both nipples were puckered and pink from my sucking I left her breasts and slid down to caress the inside of each leg up to her thighs and crotch and back down. Her smoldering eyes adored me and she blew me an air kiss. Her soft breasts were relaxed to each side of her chest, roundly full and luscious.

My eyes ... and my lips ... were drawn to the creamy utter softness of her inner thighs and the intoxicating aroma of her sexual juices and the hint of her perfume. Her labia were pink with excitement. I partly lay between her legs and kissed my way up her thighs to her love lips.

Dorothy languidly sighed, "Uhhhnn, Honey! I love your hands on me ... feeling me up and caressing all over ... telling me how hungry you are ... and knowing you want to be in me."

I feathered her inner labia and whispered, "My eyes and hands adore you ... My hunger for you aches in me and grows, and my penis throbs and needs your loving pussy."

Whispering, "Mmmm, I love where your lips are. ... Knowing how hungry you are is making me very wet."

"I'm kissing your wonderful, warm, Love Lips," I replied with my lips kissing and sucking her vagina.

"Oh! ... Oooh, ... Daaarling!" (My tongue had just brushed her clitoris.) "I ... never .... Oh God, ... your lips ... and hands ... fingers ... Oohhh ... Darling!" My mouth was on her clitoris and my fingers were in her vagina again and my other hand was loving a breast. Her hands were now holding my head to her vulva and my hand to her breast. She seemed to be drifting deeper into a heavenly lust-filled state. Dorothy felt and tasted heavenly and I was beyond retrieval in adoring excitement. Her naked thighs hugged my head and then opened again to thrust her love lips into my mouth. I removed my fingers and devoured her lips - my tongue laving between them into her vagina - French kissing her luscious, oozing loving place. I couldn't imagine how her husband could have ignored her Precious Pussy but it was obvious that he had. I sucked and laved her labia and teased her inner lips and sucked and fluttered an eagerly protruding clitoris with my tongue. Her tummy and thighs shivered with mini-cums.

We both were at the edge. We were in a sensual fever. "Oohhh! Your mouth ... making me ... cum! ... Uhnnnn!" Suddenly her pelvis came alive - quivering and pressing into my face. Dorothy's hands held my head against her vulva while she fucked my mouth. Her gushing love honey flooded my mouth and chin - almost ejaculating on me. I sucked and drank and watched her being overcome by the intensity of her thrill. The moment was so intense I nearly came myself. I softly tended to her Precious Pussy and caressed over her hips and tummy and breasts while she recovered and quieted. After a few more moments she breathed, "Oh, Alex, ... make love to me now!"

"Mmmmmm, Sweetheart, ... I'm so hard again ... throbbing for you." "I know ... I feel it ... so hard ... so hot against my leg. Please ... in me ... I want you inside me!" In one fluid movement, accompanied by expectant whimpers, I moved up kissing her breasts on the way. Her lovely thighs were invitingly open. Her hands pulled my excited penis to her gaping center. Her vagina was flowered open, eagerly agape, and was so wet again that I slurped in without pushing.