Affair of the Trainee & the Manager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her loving hands returned to my penis and she caressed it and moved to kiss it again. Her lips were soft and sweet and her lusting eyes sent me warm messages of desire and affection. She slipped me out from her lips and whispered, "Another drop of cum. Darling, cum inside me. I want you in me ... stiff and deep!"

With her legs still sideways and partly out of the car she lay back on the seat, opened her legs invitingly further, and pulled my throbbing penis toward her hungry, oozing vagina. Leaning awkwardly down, feet still on the grass, and bracing myself on the seat with one hand and the floor with the other, I slid into her precious flower and eagerly plunged and wiggled until my hilt was teasing her clitoris and my corona was kissing her cervix. "Oohhh! ... Aaalexx ... uuhhnnnnn!"

"Sweetheart! ... You're warm and wonderful ... inside ..."

In a few moments she shuddered in her fourth sweet spasm. Her orgasms were coming easily. Another soon followed as we merged and squirmed. She gasped, "Darling, ... this is so beautiful." Her gorgeous legs surrounded me and hugged me close, "You're in me so deep ... Oh! ... Yes, ... Lover ... hhnnnn ... you're fucking me ... Oh ... uhnn ... I'm cumming again!"

I was in a state of suspended ecstacy - I was in Nirvana. My throbbing penis slipped and squished and squirmed through her sweetness - caressed lovingly by swollen labia and bathed in the warm, buttery lushness of her oozing, lusting, undulating, squeezing vagina. I gasped, "Oh, ... you're making me feel so wonderful ... I ... I ... Oh! ... I..can't..stop!" And I couldn't. I gushed into her in thrilling, pumping, squirting gobs. I had never felt so thrilled.

Dorothy moaned and shuddered in sweet ecstacy, sighing, "Oh..oh..oh..oh, Aaalex, ... I feel you throbbing in me!"

In the moments after my orgasm passed I dreaded the empty feeling that I knew would come. It always washed over me at this time. It would be a sudden feeling of complete disinterest in further loving and a compelling urge to disengage from my partner. I remembered it as a cold absence of all desire.

I waited ... and waited ... for the dreaded feeling. I looked at Dorothy's sweet face and how loving her eyes looked in the afterglow we were sharing. Her lips looked soft. With warm affection I kissed them lightly. Still I waited. Then I felt the warmth and lush sensuality of her soft thighs hugging me and her calves and ankles holding me close while she squirmed her vagina and clitoris into me to revel in the spasms of a final, beautiful orgasm. Then I sensed how warmly Dorothy's precious loving place was caring for my surprisingly still firm penis.

The dreaded cold feeling never came. I stopped thinking about it. I could think only about making love to my Lover. After a few moments, our breathing quieted and we found each others' lips for lush, affectionate kisses. Dorothy whispered first, "Ohh, Alex, I felt you throbbing in me and I came so hard ... mmmm ... hold me close, Darling ... don't leave me."

While her thighs hugged around mine, holding me in her, I pressed her body into mine, caressed and squeezed a wondrous breast, and smothered her with kisses and nibbles and nuzzles in her neck. Finally I whispered adoringly, "Darling, I wont leave you, I want to stay close ... I love your legs holding me."

"Mmmm, Alex ... I love having you between my legs ... like this ... with your beautiful cock inside me." She covered my hand with hers to help me caress and squeeze her breast. I wanted to feel its naked softness.

I sighed, "You made me feel so wonderful ... but I came so soon ... You're beautiful ... and so sweet ... and your precious place is so luscious and warm and loving ... I love being in you."

"You made me feel this way." Her lips merged with mine and then she went on, "I've never been very enthusiastic about making love." More kissing, "But I wanted you so ... and you were so gentle and loving with me ... and it was wonderful."

I was feeling something uniquely wonderful too. My feeling of affection for Dorothy was still unusually strong - and my desire and lust for her seemed to be growing again rather than fading. In past experience I had always been careful to show affection and caring after making love - even though desire and lust had long since ebbed away. But now, in this sweet moment, not only was my affection deep and genuine, but my desire remained strong - and, rather than waning away, it was resurging. She was so beautiful ... so giving and loving ... so warm and affectionate - and there was something special going on between us. This indeed was quite different ... compelling chemistry ... pheromones ... sexual synergy I had never felt before. The feelings of lust and desire were still flooding through me in wonderful waves. My stiffening penis felt wonderfully thrilled and cared for buried deep in Dorothy's warm, loving, lusting, Precious Flower.

We held each other in quiet affection a while longer until we realized we were still only halfway into the back seat. I said quietly, "Maybe we'd better move the rest of the way into the car."

In sweet lethargy, "Mmm hhmmm," with vagina squeezing and legs hugging me to her.

We began to disengage but without conviction. Her thighs hesitatingly let me go, I raised up and my obviously resurging penis sprung out. She whimpered when it left her. We both were slippery with the honey of our luscious coupling. She reached between us to find and stroke me, "You're hard ... and wonderful again, Darling, ... and wet with our juices. Uhhnnn ..." She urged me closer to her. I really didn't want to leave her and, giving in to animal lust, I slipped back into her lushness to sweetly plunge and squirm.

Softly on her lips, "I still want you."

"Mmmmmm, ... the way Im feeling ... I hope you want me endlessly." Her vagina squeezed me, her thighs returned to hug me and her hands on my bottom held me snuggly against her while she flexed into my loving surges. In between kisses, "After you help me ... in the car. I'm going to make you cum in me again."

"I don't want to be out of you."

"I know ... me too ... just for a minute." I reluctantly retreated again, stood up and, before I moved from between her legs, she kissed and laved her "admirer". "Alex, ... you're beautifully hard again ... so stiff and hot. ... I love your cock ... and the way it feels inside me." After another loving laving, "I've never kissed ... and loved ... a cock before."

I caressed her cheek and sent her an adoring air kiss sighing, "Your sweet lips are the first for me too. ... I feel so close to you ... when you kiss and suck me like that."

"Mmmmm, Sweetheart." One last feathering kiss and her fingers left my excited erection. She sighed, "Just a minute, Darling." She further fanned my resurging lust by opening a few more buttons on the top part of her dress so that the wonderful fullness of the soft femininity straining her bra cups, and the deepest cleavage I could ever remember seeing, pleasured my eyes. The luscious, heavy curve on the underside of the bra cups rose out in rich, womanly fullness from her body. Dorothy's breasts were truly gorgeous. She murmured breathily, "I hope I ... look alright, Darling." She squeezed and caressed me.

I quietly gasped, "Sweet Love, I truly have never been with anyone more beautiful." I sent her a passionate air kiss. Her loving fingers returned for a moment to fondle my swooning, twitching erection and then, holding my hand, she slid across the seat and drew me in beside her. With sweet and wanton affection she brought one knee up on the seat and flirtatiously displayed her irresistible loveliness - her gentle fingers parting the swollen pink petals of her precious flower and drawing a finger through her glistening labia - teasing us both.

I sighed, "Darling, ... your loving place is so beautiful ... it looks like it wants to make love again ."

"Mmmm,... how could you guess? Darling, look how wet I am." She caressed her excited nubbin, shivered a moment and remarked in quiet surprise, "Uhhnnn ... my clitoris is so stiff ... and sticking out so far. I can't remember it being this big, not ever." It was remarkable. When it was engorged, as it was now, it was the size of a bean, extending well beyond its shroud like a tiny penis.

I sighed, "I like to suck and nibble on it."

"Uhhnnnn, I love it when you do that." She sent an air kiss and said softly, "I feel very close to you when you love me like that, ... like you feel when I ... you know, kiss and suck on you."

"Yes, I know." I ached and hungered for her. I closed and locked the door behind me and slid toward my sweet lover. The wonderful sight of her stunning legs and incredible thighs above gartered stockings was deeply feminine and sexually compelling. Her thighs and hips were smoothly full and curved - utterly inviting, "Your thighs and your precious loving place ... are beautiful. You look so feminine and loving without panties."

"Mmmm, Lover, ... I'm feeling so loving ... and sexy like this." With languid lips she sent me an air kiss and sighed, "Without my panties you can see me, and feel me, and love me ... and take me."

"Uhn, seeing and loving your Precious Flower makes me so hungry."

"Whenever you're hungry, Lover, you can feed on me." She sighed when I undid one more button and caressed her soft tummy. "Mmmm, you devil. I think you want me naked." She took my eager penis in her gentle hands and caressed. "Mmmmmm, your penis is so hard for me. ... It wants to be back in me." She squeezed and gently stroked me. "I didn't think you would ... could ...? You just came in me. How can you be so stiff?"

"I don't know ... I never have before.", I caressed a cheek and sighed, "I've never felt so overcome. ... The feelings are so strong ... and warm. ... I've never been with anyone so loving and affectionate ... and so irresistible." I kissed her softly, "I can't stop wanting you ... wanting to love you."

Quietly she whispered the forbidden word on my lips, "Wanting to ... fuck me?"

I gasped and sighed, "Yes, Darling, ... wanting to fuck you ... and fuck you ... and fuck you ... as long as you want me."

She continued on my lips, "I'm glad, because you're making me feel so beautiful ... and so wonderful ... and so very hungry to make love with you ... again ... and again ... and again." Her hands were fondling my scrotum and eager penis and after another soft kiss, "I love letting you love me with your eyes ... and hands ... and lips ... And my hungry loving place ... where you squirted in me ... loves the way your cock loves me ... and fucks me. I'm ready for you again."

I murmured on her lips, "Put me back in, Darling." Dorothy moaned sweetly, lay back on the seat, and drew my excited penis toward her. She placed me at her gaping, oozing, pink entrance and put her hands on my hips to pull me into her, her pelvis lifted, we blended and her gorgeous legs surrounded me.

We groaned in ecstacy when our loving places merged again. Our lips came together and she sighed, "I'm so glad you're stiff and beautiful again. ... I love it when you're between my legs like this ... making love to me. ... Uhnn ... ohhh ... nnnn, Darling ... I want you to put your stiff penis in me a lot."

"I feel wonderful ... in your loving pussy. ... You can slip my loving penis into your precious place when ever you want." She flexed and rubbed and squished until I felt her tummy shudder and her sweet thighs shiver. I withdrew and plunged again reveling in the liquid sounds of my thrilling penis and her oozing vagina pleasing and enjoying each other. My root throbbed and pumped, my glans tingled and again I emptied into Dorothy to share the ecstacy.

We lay quietly for a few minutes, nuzzling and sighing. Finally I eased my happy penatrator out of its love partner, murmured on my Lover's lips, "My penis is all yours," and moved to let her get more comfortable. While she moved to sit up I caressed her lovely breasts and longed to kiss them and nuzzle between them.

Our lips came together again and after a deep and lingering kiss, "Mmmm, Lover ... I promise to take good care of your wonderful penis." Sweet Dorothy moved so that she could reward her Admirer with a warm, suckling kiss. It jerked responsively in her mouth and she hummed her appreciation. When she sat up she hugged me and purred, "Mmm, that tasted good ... and you're not completely soft ... such a perky peter!." We chuckled and kissed softly and she sighed, "Let me help you with the rest of your clothes."

First she helped me take off my jacket and lay it over the front seat. When she had undone a few of my shirt buttons we merged together - legs entwining, arms enfolding, hands searching and caressing. She felt wonderful in my arms. I began loving her breasts again with caresses and squeezes and gentle pinches of her nipples. She urged, "Undo some more buttons, Darling." When the next few were open, only two buttons held her dress together at her waist. I thrilled at how the taut cups of her bra strained to contain her loveliness. I slipped a strap off her shoulder and reached inside to fondle her naked breasts - they were every bit as generous as they appeared - richly soft and full. She sighed without breaking our kiss, squeezed my shoulder and brought her leg a little further over mine - flexing her pelvis erotically - trying to bring her pussy closer to my reviving erection. Her nipples were firm and perky.

She pressed her hand over mine on her breast and helped me squeeze and caress. She breathed, "Pinch my nipples harder." A few moments later she murmured, "Darling, you're making my breasts feel wonderful ... my nipples are sending tingles down between my legs ... unhook my bra." At this point her left hand had slipped to my thigh and began caressing my throbbing stiffness. "Oh, God! You're getting hard again." Her lips were nibbling my ear lobe when she whispered, "Am I squeezing my penis too much, Darling? Mmmmm, I love it so, especially when it's long and stiff."

"Mm mmm." I brushed her lips with mine, "You're making your penis feel wonderful. Please don't stop."

"Mmmmm, I won't ... but please don't cum in my hand. I'm dripping wet for you again, ... " The caresses and strokings and squeezes of her gentle fingers were heavenly.

I slipped the dress down her shoulders until I could reach behind her. When her bra was unhooked she somehow slipped the straps down her arms and off through her sleeve holes without removing the dress. Her hand returned to my hardness. I brought the dress back up on her shoulders in an affectionate gesture of gentlemanly propriety. The bra was relegated to the front seat. I looked out the windows to be sure we were still isolated.

My eyes gazed enraptured, feeding on her glorious breasts. In the clothes she usually wore, including this dress, there was no way I could have known how fruitful she truly was. She leaned back against the seat posing her breasts for me. In a breathy whisper I confessed, "Your breasts are very beautiful ... so full and lovely ..." Both my hands were caressing her lovely melons ... and couldn't quite contain them. They were the size of grapefruits, roundly shaped but softly hanging and sensuous, the nipples pert. They were full and filled the front of her so that, when unrestrained, they were separated and formed a deep, natural valley. Right now, with her leaning back, they were relaxed and apart - rising softly and lushly from their deep valley and creasing luxuriantly below where they lay relaxed on her lower chest. As she moved to get comfortable they rolled and swayed and jiggled. Her areolae were large pinkish brown ovals and her nipples, right now, were bright pink, puckered and erect.

"Sweetheart ... thank you ... you're being so good to them." She unfastened the last of her dress buttons and opened it fully. "There, mmmmm, I love this feeling ... here's my body for you, Lover." She opened her arms and we merged and melted together.


"So very, very beautiful."

"Do you really think ... I look alright," she whimpered hesitantly.

"You're lovelier than anyone I've ever known," was my earnest reply. I cupped her breasts and lifted them to my mouth, sucking and teasing each in turn. "Darling, your breasts ... are wonderful - they're so full and pert and lovably soft. You're very beautiful."

"Uummm, I'm glad. ... No one ever tells me; and sometimes ... I begin to wonder." She looked warmly into my eyes and asked quietly, "Do you think they hang down too much?" She arched her back and leaned away slightly again, in another display for appraisal, and sent me little air kisses.

They were softly and attractively pendulant, and maintained an attractive, full, proud feminine shape. "You lovely creature, they're gorgeous. Except to keep them from swaying and jiggling, you wouldn't need to wear a bra. Your breasts are pert and proud and lovely."

"Mmmmmm, thank you, Lover." She looked down at the huge erection in my lap, caressed it and sighed, "Your lips and hands feel so good on my breasts. And I love how big and stiff your ... my lovely penis gets when you're loving me ... my thighs ... and my breasts ... and you know ... my pussy." She fondled me lovingly.

"It just keeps getting hard again ... every time you make me soft. When I kissed your nipples I felt like it was going to burst ... and your breasts are so beautiful, it's twitching in your hands."

"Oh, Darling! I know ... I can feel it!" She caressed and her eyes confessed wanton desire, "I want my penis in me." I nearly swooned. "Let me undo the rest of your shirt buttons and help you take it off. And ... while I'm working ... let me sit in your lap ... so you can love my breasts and pull and suck on my nipples."

"If you're in my lap ... my ... your penis might slip into you ..."

"Mmmmmm, I know. That's my plan."

I sat straight in the seat and slouched down a little. My eager penis stood straight and expectant. Dorothy moved over me and knelt on the seat straddling me. When she lowered herself to sit in my lap my penis disappeared into her. She gasped, "Oohhh, Hoonnnneyy, uhnnnnn ... you're so far up in me ... mmmm, I love this." She undulated and squeezed in lusting delight - humming and moaning and sighing.

I was in heaven again and couldn't keep from squirming and pulsing and pushing up into her. I gasped quietly, "Nnnnn, Darling, ... you feel warm and slippery inside." I continued to squirm and enjoy the luscious caresses of her sweet vaginal glove. My hands massaged and caressed her beautiful, hanging breasts. She leaned forward to let me feed on her nipples. I sucked and nursed and nibbled and lightly pinched - I loved her wondrous soft melons.

Dorothy was squirming and moving with lusting affection. Her lips found mine and smothered me with rich kisses. In a few moments she moaned into our lips and then murmured into our kisses, "I'm cumming again ... uhnnnnnmmmm ... oohhhh ... mmmmm, Sweet Lover." Our loving continued until, in the middle of her second shuddering spasm, I felt my rush begin in my corona and the surge begin to pulse in my root.

"Honey ... I'm .... nnnnnn"

"Uh huh ... I can feel you jerking. ... Ohhh, Alex." For the next few moments we were joined as one, consumed together in our silent primal ecstacy.

We hugged and kissed and cuddled. The affection remained strong and the lust ebbed and then resurged. I softened a bit after my moment, but we stayed coupled and caressing and loving. My momentarily sated but ecstatic penis stayed just firm enough to thrust and wiggle as we continued to revel in each other's loving. After a special little squirm she whispered in my ear, "Mmmmm, Honey, I just had another sweet little cum."

"I felt you quiver inside ... where you're comforting your softer but happy admirer ... and your eyes have that beautiful glow."