All Comments on 'Affairs Of The Heart'

by espeteroh

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Great reading!

A great presentation of the perpetuation of the species. While both were committed to others, it is obvious that what they really needed was a bit of mating with one another. It would be interesting to see how many formerly uncommitted couples end up fucking like this and creating yet another human being simply because of romantic thoughts toward one another even tho they are committed to others. Perhaps you can continue this story with some kind of development like that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Liked it

But why did the guy have to do the calling her a slut thing? It just doesn't play with the emotional bond the 2 of them have. There is no evidence that he ever fantasised about her that way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
hot stuff

Wow, what a hot story. Just so bold and out there. Good work, keep it "UP"!!

umchick5umchick5almost 18 years ago
Wow!

Again, another story I can relate to! I know another reader commented on it being inappropriate for the whole hair-pulling, name-calling part, but I am sure the two characters, being good friends, might have discussed that in the past. I know I certainly love being bent over, having my hair tugged, and then being called a dirty name hehe. Great story! (As always!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awww

He never said he loved her after she asked! Sadness. Good build-up but I could have done without the slut part, too. That is hot in and of itself but didn't flow with the story well. Otherwise I enjoyed it very much!

OLDEDOLDEDabout 10 years ago
Only Once in a lifetime

Are we lucky enough to have one such friend!. I truly miss her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous