All Comments on 'Africans Seduce 3 White Daughters Ch. 01'

by JonathanT

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It's not the humidity, it's the heat

The story is just plain hot. As with all of these stories of this ilk, there is an element that is disturbing; in fact, that is 'the engine' that raises the heat quotient on these stories. I look forward to the next entry.

janice kjanice kover 13 years ago
Very Exciting

I'm so looking forward to hearing the rest of this story. I've read all of your other stories and I'm just as excited about this one as I was the others. Not sure if this is a compliment to you or not but both you and Expatdad have a remarkable similarity in your writings and I love reading your stories. Hopefully you will continue with many more series with this same topic of African Seductions.

Janice

marine55rickmarine55rickover 13 years ago
I love this storyline...

... and have been waiting for over a year for this second installment. While some elements are disturbing to me, I find myself hanging onto each written word. I sincerely hope it won't be another year for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
VERY HOT

An 18 yo girl is old enough to marry so why not fuck? I like fucking young white girls and I mean YOUNG (13 -15) as their pussies are still tight. Sometimes I'm lucky to even find a virgin to pop her cherry. Without exception they all love my thick black cock of 9 inches Pumping sperm into their cunts. There's nothing better than to fcuk young white girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
me

i was like 12 and this guy my mom knew did me. he was black and i remember everything that night once mom pass out. caroljohnsonnnn is my yahoo id

PetiteMollyPetiteMollyover 13 years ago
Mostly positive

I know you've gotten lots of negative feedback on your stories. I have mixed emotions over them since there's certainly a disturbing element to them. Overall, I think you should continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
SUPER HOT STUFF

Please give us more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not for everybody but...

Good story-well told. Not for every reader but my wife and I liked it very much.

marypatmnmarypatmnalmost 11 years ago
marypats daughters

love to have my daughter bred like that Mary

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

when can we hope to have more?

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Great story

This story just keeps getting better and better. I can't wait to see the mother and all her daughters pregnant with swollen bellies all due to being black breeding.

furlovingchloefurlovingchloeover 2 years ago

loved it ! x chloe tv x

Unlucky1313Unlucky1313over 2 years ago

The date is 12/21/21. I've made many attempts to contact the author of these stories to no avail. I wish he would finish his stories, but I understand if he moved on.

Black_and_White_WriterBlack_and_White_Writerabout 2 years ago

Very disturbing on some levels, but you sick the reader into it and it works as a dark fantasy (forgive the pun).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To bad we are left hanging forever. Someone should take over writing new chapters, or write a new story based on this one.

If they can do it for February Sucks, they can do it for this one.

kc096pickc096pic11 months ago

Story was great but I would love to find out what happens please

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

very good but what happens next

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous