All Comments on 'Africans Seduce 3 White Daughters'

by JonathanT

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow

That was so fucking hot. I want to take my daughters to Africa!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
How many...

different accounts are you going to create to spew this crap?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
YOU RACIST SICK FUCK!

THAT WAS TRULY A SICK TALE. AND NO I DID NOT JERK OFF ANYONE THAT DOES IS AS SICK AS THE PERVERT WHO WROTE THIS STORY. WRITER I WOULD SAY GET HELP. BUT ITS FAR TOO LATE FOR THAT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
THIS IS FANTASY

Enjoy it as fantasy. Wanking helped enjoy the story. Keep on and ignore the idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sick

You don't have enough black criminals in florida you need to write a story about thugs in africa? This is dog shit not erotic so take your little spear and stick it up your dark continent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Shit...

This was terrible....as I white male I say this is sick! Do your history next time. If this is how you view things you'll have a hard time in life. Try again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Dirty white girls

actually even nice ones. They all love the BLACK IRON: something whitey just ain't got. (ok I admit I love winding up the bigots)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
liked it

geat story...keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
INTERRACIAL STORY IDIOTS! READ The Category

Hi if you negative idiots can learn to read maybe you will notice interracial story and don't read the story. I know the idiots that can not even read the category listing should stop the hate and learn to read interracial means interracial so don't read but then we all know why you read the story to insult the writer small minded people get a life you are beyond ignorance this is only a story get that!

good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
YEP

ALL THESE TYPE OF STORIES ARE SICK JUST LIKE THE PERSON BELOW.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
SHOCK VALUE ANYONE?

!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I have read it before

I have read this story before over a year ago. It is full of hate. I read a lot of interracial stories and like them. This ain't one of them.

JonathanTJonathanTalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Retort for some posters

First of all, I have thick skin and can absorb negative comments. Some of you are apparently too young and ignorant of what transpired in Africa over 30 years ago. This story was derived from an actual happening and with literary license I composed it in a manner that conveyed some of the atrocities that developed on the African continent.

There were only pockets of that continent that witnessed sexual abnormalities but it did exist. Read your history of the Congo rebellion and other rebellions that occurred in African countries.

This story is an introduction to some of the atrocities that the mainstream media has never revealed.

Like it or not, There have been thousands of rapes of black and white women....also men....in this African continent.

Whether you want to believe this is your problem. I worked there for a number of years and can attest to the dark side of Africa. I just sensationalized it to make it more notable and conscience to readers.

JonathanTJonathanTalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Shallow people cannot stand the truth

I am amused by the so called "racist" comments posted. These people are truly the bigots in society and are in self denial.

I doubt that any of these idiots and haters have ever set foot on the African continent.

I would recommend that they read up on history....or what little is recorded about horrific practices that has occurred on the African continent. Black on black, black on white and white on black rape and killings.

Again, try and educate yourself on historical African sexual practices before you deem yourself an idiot.

I took literary license to write this story of a certain family and their sad story. Although titillating, it is also a commentary on certain countries in that very dark continent of Africa. The same occurs worldwide....sad but true.

Jonathan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hi

Great Story. Reminds me to Author on Africa. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
To the Writer.

The problem with this story is that YOU are the one who is making the story out to be a good thing. YOU are the one who is saying that these white women who had been raped by the blackmen and they ENJOYED it. YOU are saying that the White men just accepted what happened in this story. YOU are the one promoting the idea that RAPE by ANYONE Black,white, yellow it doesn't matter, YOU are saying it is a good thing and we should jerk off over it. If you were serious about the idea of bringing RAPES and murder to readers attentions then you would put the story in a newspaper or in the NON-Erotic section of this website. I don't know about anyone else but reading about a white women being RAPED and TURNED into a black cumslut whore is NOT my idea of erotic. What you could have done with this story is show that BOTH sides are wrong, BOTH sides did deeds like this and BOTH Races should be ashamed of what they did and probably still should be. Instead you glamourized it, you sent out a message that says, "YES I LIKE THIS IDEA I WATCHED IT HAPPEN I WISH I HAD TAKEN PART IN IT. I APPROVE OF RAPING SOMEONE AND TURNING THEM INTO A BLACK OR WHITE WHORE" That is what you send out by writing this story. ANY good intentions you may have had about bringing these horrible things to our attention and getting us, most of us, to think about how nasty and barbaric they are, you got people to jerk off to it, probably thinking they wished they were fucking and raping people just like in your story. So in all accounts you have failed. The story is only titilating to those who get off on such things. Your maessage about how dark Africa is, is lost. I would suggest you write a different story next time with nothing but the facts as YOU see them and write to national newspaper or tv or radio station.

JonathanTJonathanTalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Anonymous....Get a life.

Anonymous...you need to get a life.

Not only do you hide your identity but anyone who would get upset with this story is very insecure. I'm worried about you. Surely, you might consider seeking help.

I've read many things during my life but have never chastised the author unless it was about my personal life.

Different stroke for different folks is about all I can say.

I do thank you for submitting your retort. This country is blessed for freedom of the pen.

Wait until you see the next story that will appear this coming week. I'll expect your usual comments.

Jonathan

marine55rickmarine55rickalmost 15 years ago
Enjoyed your story

I am always amazed at the responses a writer gets when he writes about black men taking white women against their will (or even if it is consensual). This story is not the average black guy fucks white wife story and, while it is somewhat shocking and maybe bothersome, it is not really all that far-fetched when one considers how SOME business transactions in Africa are handled. Most of the negative comments were probably from men who cannopt tolerate the thought of young white girls being taken by black men whether by force or with consent. It just naturally goes against their grain. And, I really do not fault them for that feeling as I would be upset if it were my daughter - no matter what color the rapist may be. Granted, a dad giving his wife AND three daughters is a bit of a stretch but giving the wife is not and I know for a fact it has happened on more than one occasion on the "Dark Continent" and I know personally of it occuring in Tunisia (just last year), Cairo and Uganda.

This story, while it may not have been the easiest read in regards to proper syntax, lay-out, etc, was entertaining to those of us who enjoy interracial stories. I truely wish those readers who do not like this genre, would not bother those of us who do. Go read your incest stories (if that is your thing)or whatever makes you happy and leave those of us who enjoy white women getting African seed to our perverse little pleasures.

Jonathan, I encourage you to NOT be discouraged by the nay sayers/haters and to write more stories. Work on your story layout so it flows better...that is my only complaint.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
GOING BLACK NEVER BACK

A VERY HOT STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sorry folks racist is racist and reverse racist is

still racist. But the real troubling thing here is rape and blackmail. Both criminal acts carried out on people who are unable to defend themselves, be they white or black. Perhaps one day some folks will administer justice for the crimes committed but it is unlikely. Power wants money and money wants power. These poor people are just pawns in a much larger chess game.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Since marine55nick has a weird mental fetish the

rest of us are naysayers and haters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I'm loving it....

It is true that a black, powerful and HUGE cock is almost every woman's dream; I'm no exception. I have had a good sized tool, almost 11 years before, during my teenage days; and it belonged to my Muslim boyfriend.The added attraction was that he was quite dirty and almost foul smelling, and I loved it. The feeling I used to get while I licked his body or sucked him off, made me feel like a slut being dominated by a crude and rough guy. mmmmmm...it has been pretty long since I have felt him between my legs or my lips.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story!!!

I enjoyed this story and the other 3 that you have posted. I can only hope that you continue to recount these tales for the rest of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More Please!!!

Please Continue Like Expatdad Im Really Into These Type Of Stories And I Love To Read About White Girls In Africa!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Africa

Home of starvation, disese and A.I.D.s Only a nigger or serious bi pervert would think this was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
blacks and blonds (blackbred)

loved the story!! love it when the charcoal black bucks repeatedly take turns breeding the pretty young blond white women. i love the thought of the young blonds having their bellies swollen with black babies!!! blackbred!!! want to hear more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
jungle fever

love it!!! go white women enjoy those black bucks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
blacks and blonds (blackbred)

loved the story!! love it when the charcoal black bucks repeatedly take turns breeding the pretty young blond white women. i love the thought of the young blonds having their bellies swollen with black babies!!! blackbred!!! want to hear more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Just like my fanatsies

I'm a 42 yr old married white mom ; I have had dark fantasies much like this story for years,my what A wild orgasm I had reding this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Awesome hot story

The fact that I have a teen daughter named Jennifer just made the story even more erotic to me I love the way the author described how the white girls are totally ravished by these horny black men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
This Really Does Happen

My husband and I along with our three daughters returned last year from four year project in Nigeria. let me tell you these things really do happen.

it was not a month into our stay that i was "Africianized" by our driver and i sonn found out that all three of my duaghters were as well.I must admit i was scared at first but very quickly got use to being taken roughly by many different men. My daughters who were 19,17,16 when we arrived all were totally "aficanized" as well. i think my husband had a clue but never said anything.

OktobreSinnLadiaOktobreSinnLadiaalmost 14 years ago
What A Submission

Jonathan, pay no attention to the many people who e-mailed you with their negativity! I liked reading your story a lot! You are doing a great job, my friend! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome story

I Loved it and could truly visualize it all happening - wonderful, powerful stuff! Ken

JonathanTJonathanTover 13 years agoAuthor
To all the nay-says of my stories.

I keep getting comments from people who have nothing to spew but hate. That is their right to do in this wonderful country of freedom of speech. I often wonder if they actually understand just how much that freedom cost many hundreds of thousand lives to uphold.

I would venture that less than 2% of black Americans have ever visited or much less lived on the African continent. Not only that, while they may wear African like apparel, they have no clue to the actual history of Africa. That is sad. Especially if they are proud of their heritage.

As a so called white man, I have not only lived in numerous countries in Africa but have bonded with many cultures there.

My stories only reflect the dark seeded episodes that perhaps went on. Some from my experience and others from second and third hand information.

This is a story venue for those who do not know it. If these writings bother someone....then do not read them. Get a life and pursue what is important to you.

And by the way, try reading some actual history on Africa. It's a marvelous continent and rich in history. But, as with all countries over the globe, it has had it's problems with man and woman lust.

JonathanT

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

It happens here in America. I know that for a fact. Its very hard to say "No" to their persistence. And my name is Jennifer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very hot

My family and I once went to Nigeria on a 6 month contract. I'm 45, my wife 38 and we have four daughters aged 18, 17, 15 and 14. It was about 2 weeks after our arrival that my wife "experienced" black cock for the first time and loved it. We discussed it and I realized that there was nothing I could do to stop her. She soon was fucking blacks in our house and did not mind my daughters seeing it. Well it wasn't long before all four daughters were introduced to black cock. I can tell you it was fucking hot to see my 14 yo daughter being fucked by a 50 yo black. My wife sometimes were fucked by young boys of 13-15 yo and said that it gave her a great thrill. These fucking became a regular feature in our home and all 5 women were fucked at least 3 times a week and sometimes all weekend. All the fucking was bareback and it was a miracle that none of them fell pregnant. Our experience convinced me that a girl of 13+ is ready to fuck any cock as some of the guys were really big, but they never complained. We are back in the States and nowadays I fuck my wife as well as four daughters regularly and I sometimes invite a black guy to join us. Last week one of the guys brought 7 of his black friends and they all filled my wife and daughters over and over with their sperm as they fucked the whole weekend. I now wonder if some or all of them might be pregnant this time. Whether or not, we will do this again. It is just to fucking hot to fucking them after being filled with cum. To feel ones cock mushing another guy's sperm when you push into a woman is awesome.85f1

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Stupid

WOW What a fucked up story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

There is just no way we as white men can protect our wives and daughters from the move powerful black man. We just have to accept this and let the black men fuck our women

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
AUTHOR:

Quit fucking defending yourself. You wrote this story, so live with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome stories

I have read your stories numerous times and they are always as hot reading as the first time. Please continue and give us more!!THANKS

JonathanTJonathanTabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the compliements

This story is indeed my favorite. As for the comment on 11/24/19...If true, then you certainly know just what can happen in some African countries. I'm glad you can relate to my story. And the comment on 2/5/11, thank you for your compliment. Positive comments keeps a writer active.

JonathanT

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
jonathant

any thing written by jt on ir is great!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Statistical fact.

The following is a quote from Wikipedia: "Nigeria has the second largest number of people living with HIV in Africa after South Africa." The UNICEF web site lists the actual numbers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Powerful story

Loved it! Very powerful story of Black Reparations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Slavery of Whites by Blacks

It would be no surprise at all the see white people submit to blacks in slavery. Look at all the black athletes, actors, politicians, business execs etc. White people are accepting this fully. Black men are seducing our wives and daughters, impregnating them and we white men look the other way and accept it.

Blacks are empowered to continue this trend and it will not be long before they have the power to control white people totally.

Would you stand up to a big black man if he said he was going to take your wife or daughter? I WOULD NOT DARE TO CHALLENGE HIM.

This is going to be the turn around where we white people will be the slaves and the Blacks will be our Masters.

Frankly it might not be all that bad. The black people I know are great people and I am a willing supporter of their leadership.

Don

marypatmnmarypatmnover 10 years ago

I could see this happening to me and my daughter to Mary

robert11566robert11566about 10 years ago
as it should be

Africans are so superior to whites, I would be greatly honored to offer my wife to any black that wanted her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
you dammmm right!!!!

its good that you cracka ass muthafuckas recognize that your black masters are gonna take your white wives and make sure you never touch her again except to lick all our black cum from her knocked up nigga baby carrying fuckhole

breed black

breed strong

breed the white honky race out with strong black cum

white bitchez cant say no to us

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

"Africa was indeed a dark continent when I was there and from what I've been told by others that followed me.....it still is.' Sir, Africa is what it is, same as all the other continents. A guy who writes a story plagued of racist stereotypes has no room in the 'enlightened world' either...worse if it is done to catch readers' attention and some good points for his story.

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Slavery

The Anon of 3-13 apparently is under the misconception that slavery was born in the US. He is sadly mistaken. Slavery began before Biblical times in the Mediterranean region. The Roman Empire regularly traded in slaves from all countries. The slaves who came from the African continent were victims of intertribal warfare. Their captors traded them mostly to the Spanish but later to the British and other nationalities. The British brought these slaves to America where they were auctioned off. At this time in American history what is now known as "The South" did not exist. At the time the US won its independence from England the US was made up of 13 colonies. Some of these colonies allowed slavery. At the time our Constitution was written to get it ratified by all 13 colonies slavery was allowed to be practiced.

When someone says, "Blacks need to get revenge against the white man," they are only showing their ignorance of how and where slavery started. What Muslims do not want everyone to know is the Koran spells out just how you are to treat your slaves which begs the question why would the ancestors of slavesb want to embrace a religion that condones slavery.

Putting this aside I did really enjoy your story. Keep writing.

merrySMmerrySMabout 7 years ago

Love your stories and style, but feel cheated by the lack of detail here...."black fucked and sodomized to where they would no longer think of ever being bedded by a white man"....

Would love to read your description of anal with your female characters.

Please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enjoyed It

White women / girls taking black cock, is very erotic. Had a separated mother living next door years ago. Her teenage daughter and her friends always had black boys over after school. I could hear what was going on and I could tell those girls were enjoying every minute of it. I would often masturbate listening to those young sexy white girls taking black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Err...it's not just "bigots" who have criticism.

Firstly, please stop using the word "bigot". Most of you don't know the definition either way. Someone who is against interracial sex/relationships isn't necessarily a bigot. A bigot is someone who will not even hear opposing views, as in they won't even listen.

Secondly, there's a lot of grammar errors and signs of immature writing in general. Even if we throw aside politics, this isn't a very good piece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
If this were my daughters

Id be hangin fellas. Just saying. No race is more barbaric than the white race. These fellas wouldnt survive the night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WHY? Just why?

I understand that you most likely have never set foot in the African Continent and if you did, that would just make this whole ordeal much worse for me. Be specific when talking about your characters, even the sides. Using "the African" to describe people constantly is just such an annoying term that I couldn't ignore it and that aside, it would have been so much better to just call them black, don't specify. Instead you chose to just give them this stereotypical mannerisms and lines and it was just... Ugh. I can tell that this is the work of someone who has never come in contact with more than 5 native Africans in their lifetime. Thanks for the turn off🙄 I'll have to find another book to finger myself to, bubbye

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Africans seduce daughters

Amazing need more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have read this story several times & thoroughly enjoyed it...how about another chapter where little Jenny gets ANOTHER big load of black cum by a African even BIGGER and HARDER than her last lover here....she feels it filling her sweet young white pussy to overflowing, until some of it flows out of her overstretched young pussy and pools between her obscenely spread legs...further evidence that she is being made pregnant right in front of our eyes is given until he collapses between her wantonly and fills her body SO FULL of his black seed that there can be no question that she is being made PREGNANT BY A HUMONGUOUS BLACK DICK SEVERAL TOO TIMES TOO BIG FOR HER, HE IS IN SO DEEP AND IS FUCKING HER SO HARD THAT HE FINALLY ECPLODES INTO HER TINY BODY AND PUMPS HER SO FULL OF HIS SEED THAT IT SPILLS OUT OF HER SWEET TWAT AND POOLS BETWEEN HER, GIVING ALL VIEWERS A GORGEOUS LOOK AT HER BODY BEING FILLED TO OVERFLOWING AND BEING SURE THAT SHE IS IN FACT BEING MADE PREGNANT!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

We NEED to have you just write ONE more chapter, where the Newmans' youngest daughter ", Kelly, a newly arrived ABSOLUTELY STUPENDING-LOOKING ELEVEN YEAR-OLD WHO APPEARS VERY MATURE FOR HER AGE being viciously hammered by a African demon until he blasts her SO FULL OF BLACK SEED THAT IT POOLS BETWEEN HER WANTONLY WIDELY-SPREAD PRETEEN LEGS THAT THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE THE GIRL WILL NOT BE MADE PREGNANT...think about it. it can certainly be ACHEIVED!!!!!!!!!!!

Unlucky1313Unlucky1313over 2 years ago

The date is 12/21/21. I've made many attempts to contact the author of these stories to no avail. I wish he would finish his stories, but I understand if he moved on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Morality

I have no problem with the content of this story. You should learn that loose and lose are two different words.

The problem I have is that I've read this same story on another story site by an author calling himself EXPATDAD.

chloelovesfurchloelovesfurover 1 year ago

great, orgasmed twice reading this story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Exciting story, love more details emotions, feelings..I think many white wives, woman, daughters would love being ravished by black strong men . Even many young white men loved it

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Comments interesting more than story because reality more sex more pleasure and acceptance pleasure...loved story ....

SwewxxxSwewxxx9 months ago

Hello. The story is fine. And, no. It's not from Expatdad as someone stated in a previous comment.

What I don't really get is why JonathanT allways includes the Rolex bullshit in his stories. It makes no sense and doesn't add anything to the stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous