After All Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writer89
Writer89
62 Followers

"Jessica, I want you to stay here with me tonight. I don't want you to go. I still have so much I want to show you." Jessica had noticed he was still quite hard and was overwhelmed by his invitation. Without even taking a second, she started to say yes.

Then they heard her phone chiming from where she had left it with her coat on the dining room table. She just stared at him, terrified. Dan's face turned from passionate to warm and sincere.

"Answer it. Answer it, if you want to. It's OK. It's your choice. Everything here is always your own choice."

Jessica blinked and for a second considered ignoring it, but Tim's face floated up before her and she found herself leaving the bed and running out to the dining room.

"Hello?" she answered, hoping not to sound too breathless.

"Hey, sexy. How are you?"

"Oh... fine," Jessica said, as she stood naked in Dan's dining room.

"Yeah? Whatcha been up to?"

"Oh... just... studying. Y'know." She could feel the remnants of Dan's cum seeping down her back and pooling at the top of her ass.

"Ah, what a good girl. Me, I been bad."

"What... uh... what do you mean?" Jessica asked as she walked into the bathroom and rubbed the cum on her back into her skin and started a bath.

"Well, y'know, been playing games all night. I've got a paper due at the end of the week and I haven't even started it."

"Yeah," she laughed and almost cried. "That's you."

"Yep. What can you do?"

She didn't say anything as the water ran and she bit hard on a nail before breathing a deep inhale. "Hey, listen, I'm going to take a bath and then go to bed. I'll talk to you tomorrow, ok?"

"Sure, babe. Miss you."

"Love you," she said almost too fiercely.

She didn't cry, but she spent most of the time in the bathtub trying to make herself do it. She thought if maybe she had a good cry, she wouldn't be forced to tell anyone else about this due to a guilty conscience. And she did feel guilty. Not about what she did with Dan, but about what it might mean for her and Tim. If she was like this, truly like the submissive slut she had just acted like, then what possible future could she hope for with him? No, she thought. I want Tim and I don't want anything getting in the way of that.

When she dried off and stepped out of the bathroom, she was determined to march into his room and tell him she couldn't do this any longer. That was when she noticed his door was shut again. A chill went up her spine and she started to walk slowly to his door with a towel wrapped around her. She stopped when she noticed he had placed her clothes in a neatly folded pile on the small dining room table.

She touched them and noticed a couple of twenty-dollar bills lying on the table with a note on top. It read: "Please, get a cab. This time of night, the subway isn't safe and even if it were, the train stops at every station for at least ten minutes. It'll take you hours to get home." At the bottom of the note was a dash followed by, "I hope you will come back Thursday, but I understand if you don't. Just please know this -- I appreciate the gifts you've shared with me. You're beautiful."

She crumpled the note and held it to her chest and felt sadness and anger fill her eyes. She bent over her clothes and leaned on the table and allowed herself one sob. Then, she stood up and straightened the note and put it on the table. After she dressed, Jessica got her things together and grabbed a pen from his coffee table drawer. She bent down over the note and wrote, "You're beautiful, too." She wanted to add "but I'll never see you again", but knew she would soon make that obvious enough. No need to put it in writing.

A week passed and Tim and Jessica were lounging on her bed, watching TV. "So, you're not cleaning for that weird guy anymore?" he asked.

"No," Jessica answered calmly. She had prepared this answer well in advance. "I think he's getting back together with his ex-wife and is going to move out soon, or something." It's the "or something" that she knew would sell it.

"Good. From what you told me, that guy just sounded creepy. I'm surprised he didn't try anything with you."

Jessica didn't answer for a few seconds, then just turned and looked at him. "Tim, what if he did - "

"No," he said immediately and pulled her over to lie on the bed next to him. "You're here with me now and you're not going back there and you don't have to explain anything." He maneuvered on top of her and held her wrists next to her head as she looked at him with wonder.

"You're my Jessica, aren't you?" he asked in a voice that commanded rather than pleaded.

"Yes, sir."

Writer89
Writer89
62 Followers
12