All Comments on 'After Class'

by xbluespoonx

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Eden_AppleEden_Appleover 12 years ago
I know this isn't a big deal but...

I'm left wondering what the trophies were for. She mentioned he was good in class and they talked about competitions but you didn't say what class or what kind of competitions. Were the trophies for science projects? I don't know why I get stuck on things like that but I'm just curious. Although I did like that you used the trophies as a way to transition them into the bedroom. And your use of the word "deftly" was nice. I hardly ever hear that word used.

WistfulSeniorWistfulSeniorabout 12 years ago
Devilish Details Can Wait

Excellent start to your story. I loved the smooth way you moved the characters through an emotional discovery. Trying so hard to not offend while at the same time hoping the other will make the first move. The details yet to be revealed, noted by a previous reader, are not essential to the beginning of this story. The essence at this part is the characters and their interactions with each other. The details can be part of our, the readers, discovery process as the story progresses and we learn more about the main characters. I look forward to the continuation of your tale. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous