After Dinner Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karli re-tensed for his ejaculation, the feeling of his release inside her a pleasurable echo of her own, and then she slowly relaxed again. She let her legs trail down the bed along his and her arms hung in a loose circle about his neck, her fingers entwined his hair. She enjoyed the heavy feeling of his weight above her as her breathing started to slow, and she softly rubbed her cheek against his. Then she smiled, as a thought struck her and she whispered in his ear, "Only -you- could make the missionary position that intense...".

He smiled at the feel of her fingers in his hair, her breath on his cheek and he took a deep breath, inhaling her scent before exhaling with a sigh. He shifted his weight to one elbow and raised up off of her slightly, just enough to look down at her as his free hand went to her face, brushing away a loose strand of hair and lightly stroking her jaw, "Making love to you is intense in any position".

She smiled wider and slid one hand to either side of his face so she could pull him down again into a deep kiss, one just as passionate as those they'd shared for the last half an hour, but with the slow, deliberate movements of one enjoying and appreciating her partner.

He returned the kiss, slowly drinking in her lips not with the same passion and fervor they had exchanged before or during sex; but with love and adoration.

12