Making a Mess

Story Info
He makes me squirt and cums on my belly before a shower.
1.8k words
4.1
13k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was curled up in bed with my book when he came into the room wearing nothing but his boxers. I dog-eared the page I was on and eyed him appreciatively. "You look good," I said.

"Oh yeah?" he smirked.

I nodded. "Come to bed with me."

"I was just about to hop in the shower. Do you wanna join?"

"But I'm already so cozy," I pouted. I was wearing one of his hoodies, practically a dress on me, and a pair of knee high socks. The bed was plush with feather pillows and sateen sheets. I put my book down on the end table beside me. "Plus I like the way you smell," I smiled innocently up at him. "And I want to be with you."

"Oh, I see," he said, coming towards me. My heart started to beat faster. He reached out to stroke my cheek, then leaned in and kissed me gently on the lips. "You're such a dirty little girl." I felt my breath get caught in my throat and my mouth fell open. "I should just forget about getting clean and make an absolute mess of you, shouldn't I?"

"Yes," I whispered against his lips. Every time I moved forward to kiss him he pulled just far enough away. He could be such a tease sometimes.

He took my hand and placed it on his bulge so I could feel how hard he already was for me. "Is this what you want?" I gave a small moan of affirmation. He moved his mouth to the sensitive spot below my ear and started trailing kisses down my neck. "Let's get you out of this," he said. I lifted my arms and let him pull the sweatshirt up over my head. I resisted the urge to snuggle deeper into the blankets, I wanted him to keep me warm. He returned to kissing my neck and began slowly making his way lower. I tangled my hands in his hair when he finally reached my breasts, and arched my back to push myself against his mouth. He was stronger than me though, and he wouldn't let me rush him to my most sensitive spots.

"Please," I begged. My nipples were aching almost painfully to be touched.

"Such a needy little girl," he admonished lovingly. The warmth of his breath made me squirm. I heard myself whimper. Finally he took my right nipple into his mouth, sucking and twirling his tongue around it. I gasped when he pinched the left one sharply, but the pain only added to the pleasure.

"Oh yes," I moaned. My hands were grabbing at his back and his arms, desperately trying to feel him closer to me. "I need you," I said. He pulled away and flung the covers aside. I felt goosebumps rise up all over my body. Free of the blankets though I was able to scramble up onto my knees. I reached for the waistband of his boxers but he caught my wrists and stopped me before I could expose that delicious bulge. I bit my lower lip and looked up at him.

"Not so fast," he warned. He let go of my wrists and grabbed a fistfull of my hair just to push my face into his crotch. I felt him press his boner against my cheek and my mouth started to water. "Is that the smell you wanted?" He grabbed my ass and pulled me even closer to him.

"Yes baby," I said. I tried to kiss him through the fabric.

"I bet you wanna taste it, huh?"

"Mmm," I moaned. I tried to take his boxers off again but he stopped me before I was able to by stepping back just out of my reach.

"Show me how wet you are," he ordered.

I sat back on my heels and spread my knees wider apart so I could run my fingers along my slit and show him what a mess he'd already made of me. It felt good so I couldn't help but rub some of that wetness in circles around my clit. I watched him while I touched myself, and the way he was looking at me only turned me on more. He stepped forward and put his hand on top of mine, following my movements. But then he took control and slid both of our fingers inside me together. He pressed my fingertip against the spot that I never seem to be able to get to on my own. With his help, the rhythmic movement and steady pressure gave me that feeling of pleasure building. I felt my cheeks and chest flush red. He looked into my eyes, the intimacy was overwhelming, and I begged him to kiss me. His lips on mine, his tongue on mine was driving me wild. I took my hand away and wrapped my arms around his neck. He kept fingering me and our kisses grew even deeper.

Suddenly he stopped and pulled away from me completely. "No!" I cried out without thinking. I was going to beg him to come back to me, but he wasn't going far. He peeled his boxers down slowly, which made his cock spring up to attention once it was free. He looked so sexy completely nude. "Please can I suck it?" I asked urgently.

"Stick out your tongue," he said. I did as I was told and leaned forward so I could reach him. He gathered my hair up and held it back away from my face, then took his cock in his hand and smacked it a few times against my waiting tongue. "Now suck."

I grabbed his cock with one hand and his ass with the other and took him as far down my throat as I could. I made myself gag on it before I started getting really into it. I wanted to taste every inch of him. My lips were wrapped tightly around him and I was milking his cock with my tongue while I bobbed my head up and down.

"Fuuuck," he moaned. I stroked his cock while I focused my attention on his head, and I let go of his ass so I could play with his balls. My pussy was so wet, making him feel good turns me on so much. When he said "that's enough" it was really hard for me to stop. I sat back and wiped the spit off my chin with the back of my hand. "Get comfortable," he told me. I pulled a pillow to the center of the bed so I could prop myself up to watch him, and let my knees hang over the edge. He knelt in front of me and started kissing his way up my thighs. "You are such a good girl for me," he praised. He stopped for a moment to stare at my pussy, then gave me one small kiss on my clit before he pushed two fingers inside me. He kept kissing me all around my outer lips and inner thighs, but avoided my clit now as he massaged my g spot. He was getting me really worked up.

I reached out and held onto his other arm. "Hold my hand," I pleaded. He took my hand and rubbed his thumb tenderly across my knuckles. When I felt his hot breath on my pussy I lifted my hips to try and feel his touch. He stuck his tongue out, so I had to hump and grind myself against him to get the pleasure I was after. "Please baby," I begged again. Finally he put his mouth against me the way I wanted and started kissing me with lots of tongue. I felt myself begin to squirt into the palm of his hand.

"Oh fuck yes," he murmured around my clit. I was moaning and squirming and gripping his hand tightly while he was drinking me in.

"Please don't stop." I was using my free hand to tug on my nipples, but when I felt the wave of an orgasm approaching, I let go and laced my fingers into his hair, holding him to me. "You're gonna make me cum," I said just before I lost all sense of control and was completely overcome with pleasure. I was screaming and writhing and somehow he was able to stay with me the whole time. I had to pull his hair gently to make him stop when the stimulation got to be too much. He pulled back and smiled up at me with swollen lips, but he kept his fingers moving inside me. "Kiss me," I whispered. Only then did he take his fingers out, just to stick them in my mouth. I sucked my juices off of him and grazed the tips of his fingers with my teeth. "Kiss me," I said again, and this time that's exactly what he did.

He pushed his cock into my pussy slowly at first while he kissed my face and my neck and whispered sweet nothings to me. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and moved my hips just enough to match his rhythm. I was already so swollen and sensitive inside from the attention he gave me with his hands and mouth that I could feel myself squirting on him with every thrust. He started fucking me harder and faster, and his sweet nothings turned into filth and profanity. He put his hand on my throat and squeezed just tightly enough to drive me over the edge. My legs shook from the intensity of my second orgasm, and I was so sensitive I almost asked him to stop or slow down. But his movements became even faster and I realized he was getting close.

"Are you gonna cum for me baby?" I asked, looking up into his eyes.

He pulled out and finished himself all over my tummy in response. A spurt of cum even went so far as to hit me in my face. I wiped it up with my finger and put it in my mouth. He laughed and then took my hand and kissed it. "You're such a beautiful mess," he told me. "What do you say to that shower now?" I felt sleepy and sated and not particularly in the mood for a shower, but now I and our room were both covered in cum.

"I suppose that's a good idea," I smiled up at him. He helped me stand up and then kissed me.

"Mind the puddle," he said, and nodded at the floor. I chuckled and stepped out ahead of him to make my way to the bathroom. He smacked my ass as he followed behind, and I cast a glance over my shoulder to grin at him.

"Careful," I warned. "You're gonna make me all ready for round two."