A Simple Trade Pt. 01

Story Info
A couple experiment with taking turns at being in charge.
2k words
4.65
9.1k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had always wondered what he really wanted to do to me. Our sex life was fine, a little tame, a little infrequent, but vigorous enough when we got to it. I got the most turned on when I felt like he was acting with abandon, listening to his urges not his inhibitions. I guess it made me feel desirable, like he couldn't control himself because of his lust for me, and it also freed me to be how I wanted to be in bed.

I actually started our journey toward something different.

"I feel like we should get a room downtown again." I said one Saturday morning.

"Really? How come?"

"Just been a while since we escaped the grind" I said as I sidled up and wrapped my arms around him.

"It was so nice last time, a delicious dinner, bubble bath, and a bathroom counter that we can use for other purposes" I said, with a wink.

"Oooh" he said, clearly paying more attention.

"You can have your way with me!"

"And you with me!" he agreed. "You know we should make it a weekend where anything goes - just wanton sex whenever either of us wants it..."

"Oh really!" I said wryly, although a part of me was slightly turned on by it.

"Yeah, I was reading a story on Literotica the other day about something called... um... what was it... free use! Yeah, it's where couples agree that whenever one of them initiates sex the other one can't say no unless they have a very good reason."

"Sounds like YOUR dream setup, what do I get out of it?!?" I said slightly ruefully, (though again the thought of him just grabbing me one day and railing into me had me slightly wet).

"Fair" he laughed "how about this then... we go downtown for a weekend and on the first day you're in charge - I'll do whatever you want, massage your feet, take you shopping - anything. Then the next day you do what I want."

I don't know what made me say yes, but I found myself nodding, giving him an "Alright..." and before I knew it we had picked a date a few weekends away.

That night I asked him to show me one the "free use" stories on Literotica. It was surprisingly arousing for me. I'm not into lack of control but this was consensual and casual. The couple in the story absentmindedly fucked while cooking dinner. She got fingered to an orgasm while reading a book. And even the parts where he woke her up, first by going down on her, and then the next time by penetrating her, were hot (if a little creepy and odd). The whole concept just appealed as a fantasy.

Over the next two weeks I was surprised to find myself thinking about it more and more. I don't usually kick things off but one night I just climbed on top of him and started making out without a word. That resulted in some intense lovemaking and a stellar orgasm for me, and apparently for him too. More surprisingly, for the first time ever I actually surreptitiously looked up some stories on Literotica while he was at work one day. Most of the free use stories were awful but I found one that had me panting with my vibrator in no time.

--- Friday Dinner --

Our weekend arrived and we headed downtown on a Friday evening. We were checking out Sunday afternoon so we had decided that I would call the shots Friday night, he would get Saturday and then I'd be able to take my revenge on Sunday if he had done anything particularly cheeky on Saturday.

The Friday night was very fun. Dinner was great. For a joke I just made him listen to me go on and on about my favorite TV shows - he really made an effort to listen, even more than normal. But when we got back to the hotel I had him give me a long languid massage, run me a bath and arrange dessert via room service. Creme Brulee in a bubble bath is something I can highly recommend.

Afterwards I decided to kick it up a notch and had him go down on me for a good 20 minutes while I watched TV in my robe on the bed. I orgasmed once, then lay on my front and (inspired by the free use stories) had him penetrate me while I kept watching TV.

He innovated by propping my midriff on a pillow and giving me my vibrator so I still had clitoral stimulation. That resulted in fairly quick and earth shattering 2nd orgasm for me, followed immediately by a climax for him.

As we turned off the bedside lights and snuggled up to sleep he murmured to me:

"Honest warning by the way, I'm not going to hold back tomorrow, I plan to make the most of this..."

If I hadn't been so tired and so delightfully relaxed after a bath and sex I might have thought more of that comment, but instead i just said an encouraging:

"Good, I want you to, it'll be hot." before rolling over and falling soundly asleep.

--- Saturday ----

When I woke up he was returning from the bathroom. He asked me what I wanted for room service breakfast, we ordered, I peed and then we snuggled up in bed again.

"So... what will you have me do today?" I asked sleepily.

"Actually I was just about to ask you to suck my cock."

He very rarely used such direct language about sex so I immediately started to get a sense that today would be different and briefly remembered what he'd said the night before.

I shuffled over as he spread his legs and took his semi-erect penis in my mouth, dutifully administering a loving blowjob. Before long he was hard and I started to wonder where this was going with the breakfast order due to arrive any minute. Thankfully after a few minutes he told me to stop and put on my robe. He did the same, but then he told me to sit in bed and masturbate.

"Don't stop when breakfast arrives. You can be subtle and get back in bed but keep going."

I was slightly mortified but also super wet so I rolled with it - climbing under the covers and continuing to masturbate. Thankfully the room service guy only came into the little foyer of our room and stayed out of sight but I was still terrified that he'd hear the slightly wet sound of me circling my clit.

After the delivery guy was gone we setup the meal at the little table in our room and I sat down to eat. But he stopped me immediately.

"Uh uh. Not yet. Open your robe. Keep playing with yourself while you suck on my cock again. And I want to see and hear you putting at least two fingers into your pussy to keep your clit nice and wet."

Again the direct language shocked me a little but it also turned me on. A lot.

I set to work on my "tasks" and thoroughly enjoyed myself.

After a little while I could tell he was getting close and I prepped to swallow (I don't love it, but I do it). But again he surprised me...

"Don't swallow."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Take it in your mouth, but then let it run out onto your chest."

I had never done that before but I was willing to try it. Especially in my aroused state - I had been following his instructions to masturbate and I was close to orgasm myself.

I nodded and got back to work and was very quickly "rewarded" with a mouthful of hot cum. After his cock slowly stopped pulsing I let him go and let the cum run out over my chin and all over my chest. Some of it ran down between my legs where I was still rubbing my clit languidly. It felt strange, a little gross yes, but also primal and I was surprised to find myself turned on by it. Especially when he looked at me with fiery lust.

I reached for a tissue box on the table to clean myself off but he stopped me again.

"No. Keep it there until I say you can clean it off."

My jaw dropped a little. But the same conflicted feelings of both discomfort and arousal welled up in me.

"You can have breakfast after you've made yourself orgasm. Wipe some of my cum on your nipples to start. And then on your clit."

In a bit of a trance of disbelief at this situation and how quickly he had escalated our morning, I did as I was instructed. The cum cooled my nipples and they went from erect to almost painfully erect. I kept one hand there tweaking my nipples.

My other hand smeared some cum down my naval to my already wet pussy and added to the slippery area around my clit which I rubbed furiously. He watched, quietly but intensely while he casually ate his food.

I came very quickly. It was a strong, and long, orgasm that gave me the shivers. I slouched back into the seat and breathed heavily, relieved. I looked down at my body, smeared in his cum.

"Can I shower now?"

"Not yet. Eat your breakfast like that. In fact take your robe off entirely. You look so fucking sexy. I just want to admire it for a bit more."

I hesitated, about to complain, but I was tired so I just went with it - leaping for some coffee which I was dying for and which finally erased the taste of cum from my mouth. The food was good and I was surprisingly hungry after my orgasm. The cum on me was drying, slightly sticky but again I was surprised to find myself slightly aroused by the whole situation. He continued to admire me intently and by the time I had finished breakfast he was getting hard again. He got up, walked to me and proffered me his cock. I took it in and lazily licked and sucked at it.

"You can shower now if you want." he said

I stood and turned to head to shower but he followed me in, stopping me yet again, bending me forward so my hands were on the vanity and rubbing his cock along my pussy. I was still wet enough that he slid in fairly easily and was soon thrusting vigorously into me, infrequent but deep hard thrusts. My breasts swayed below me each time he bottomed out inside me and I could feel the cum on them. The whole scene was... obscene... and I couldn't help but love it.

He didn't cum, probably couldn't again so quickly. Instead he stopped and guided me into the shower and soaped me down luxuriously. Once we were clean he made out with me in the shower, the water cascading around us.

Pausing briefly he looked me in the eyes:

"Was that okay?"

(his voice was kind, a departure from the firm instructions he'd delivered all morning)

"Yes, totally, it was actually fucking hot" I replied. Shocking myself a bit.

"Excellent, there's more to, ah... shall we say... come?" he winked at me, and I wondered if I might need to propose a safeword!

We got out of the shower and he poured me another cup of coffee.

"What now?" I asked sitting back in my robe on the bed.

"We're going to do some shopping" he said heading to the wardrobe where our clothes were hung. He came back with a small black strappy thing I'd never seen before.

"This is a butterfly vibrator. You wear it like underwear. It sits on your clitoris. I will have the remote control." he said grinning. "Don't worry it's very quiet, and I won't use it near other people."

He went back to the wardrobe and grabbed a sheer black bra of mine, and then pulled out a long lightweight flowing dress that he'd made me bring.

"Put this on. And bring some underwear... in your handbag."

... to be continued