All Comments on 'After Getting Home'

by Sabineteas

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i hear she is shopping for an IQ of 50 wants to move up 30 notches

anyone that stupid should be made sterile

feelingbravefeelingbraveover 12 years ago
i like!

first, nice to see writing again, it's been way to long! second, as always, love your work. i can really "feel" what the characters are going through which is rare for most of the writers on here. looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I see

you love mindless women, oh how modern

malishalmalishalover 12 years ago
nice story

nice story, but it's hard to follow... is it possible to list them all as a series?

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 12 years ago
Yuck.

There needed to be some lead in to this excerpt. Something to have a reader care what happened to any of the people in the story. Missing that there was no reason for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You need to try this option .

Your hubby is a bit pissed it seems but also likes the idea of you being naked with other people while he is not around?

I had almost the same type of thing happen to me with a old Gf years ago. She came over and was missing her panties also. She cried and told me she fucked another guy . I got mad at first and also turned me on a bit? I made Andrea strip and open her pussy wide . She still had some cum coming out of her and this really got me hard. I told her she had to do what i wanted or we were done. She did .lol We went out and she picked up another female so the both of us could fuck her. We also called her friends over like the two of you did and just said lets have a 4 way ! It was a great time.

I think he wants to watch you get fucked by Bob and his wife?You got naked in front of them? Why not let him watch you get fucked and take pics with Bob?

It worked for us.

AnythingOnceAnythingOnceover 12 years ago
SO glad you are back with more!

It sure is a pleasure to be following Beth through some more escapades! I hope Rob begins to push her into some really tight spots. I love the way she enjoys it but can't bring herself to admit it openly. I think it would be a LOT of fun for Rob to show Marilyn and Bob just how excited Beth gets when she is forced to show off. That would REALLY humilate Beth, if they knew just how wet she got when they were there. I'd also love to see Marilyn take Beth in hand again and push her buttons!

Marylin knew Beth liked showing off a little, but I'd sure enjoy it if she could make Beth admit to just how much it turns her on, assuming Beth could ever admit that to herself!

Thanks for giving us another episode! I can't wait to see what happens next!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
i LIKE IT.........

i LIKE IT.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My X and i would play a game something like this?

Andrea and I in Miami started off watching each other play . After a few months she wanted someone to watch us fuck and i kinda liked that idea .Why not. She asked me to be kinky and demand she do whatever i wanted! She would stroke her pussy with legs wide open to guys and girls.Doing this made her cum so long and hard it was unreal.

Great post. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good continuation of the Sorority story

I like how this one is going - I only found your stories recently but I am enjoying all of them. I hope you write more this year too, particularly about Beth and what Rob has her do next. I like how he keeps her naked at home all the time. I think he should strip her when they are out in public, like in some of the Sabine stories.

pooky12349pooky12349almost 6 years ago
Getting Home

Your story was interesting, but the next story you write either get someone to read it for grammar and spelling and all that English stuff we learned in school, or read it aloud and listen to what you're reading. You'll be able to hear the errors. That will make it easier for the readers. And first and foremost you want them to keep coming back to read your work. Too many errors and you'll lose readers.

About the story itself. I have a hard time with people being humiliating like they did to Beth. But that's a personal thing and normally when I see that coming I'll move on to the next story. But since this story started out pretty good I decided to stay with it. But the more the humiliation piled up the angrier I got. I was practically yelling at the screen for Beth to just get the hell out of there and stay out. That man was cold and cruel. On the other hand, if there had been some indication that they liked to make a game of her being screwed by other men while her husband hid in the closet, then the story would have taken a whole new direction. To my mind, a better direction without the real humiliation as opposed to making a game of it would have probably given the story a softer turn. Of course there are people who actually get off on that stuff, but again, that didn't seem to be what Beth wanted.

But, in any event it was your story and you wrote it the way you wanted it to be and all things considered, you did a good job of it, and with each story you write it can only get better.

Don't let my comments discourage you, my hope is that I've given you a bit of help with your writing because that's what writers do, they help each other and without the negative bullshit you so often see here written by "anonymous" who, in my opinion happens to be an absolute dickhead!

Good luck with your writing!

Ted

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous