All Comments on 'After School Aquatics'

by zaxxon

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Terrific

Can't wait for the next story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Can't wait for more

This is really great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
very good

all it needs now is illustrations!

VioletteViolettealmost 20 years ago
Oh...my...DAMN!

The hits just keep on coming with you, don't they?! Your Busty Schoolteacher stories are the BEST! Bring on the next chapter, please, and make it soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Brilliant!!

Great story! Keep up the good work! Any more from where that came from....?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great story and really hoping for more!

I love your stories. The characters are welled described and the scenes are very erotic and well written.

Can't wait to see more of Sarah's adventures. I'd also love to see some more of that hot principle you added in.

We all really hope you keep writing with this series and soon!

vacafritavacafritaalmost 20 years ago
love the titfucking

Extremely hot Busty Schoolteacher series, very much a timeless male fantasy. Expanding on the tittyfucking would be nice, not just using it as an incidental plot element leading up to the climax.

The naivety of the character is essential, don't change it.

Lich LordLich Lordalmost 20 years ago
Wow.

It may be late to post a public comment, but I still had to do it. This busty teacher theme you have going is awesome. You know how to write and tie things together well. Grammar is perfect, all loose ends become secure and the sex is hot. Great job, I look forward to any and all future installments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Fantastic!

This is a great story. This story is every man's dream. The fucking is great and I love the way it starts out as just an accident. You should definatly write another chapter. You are a great writer so keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fantastic

Great writing. Stimulating Busty Teacher series, look forward to next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Strange

Why would a high school teacher wear a string bikini around students but othe than that, great story.

wendy53wendy53about 2 years ago

I like the story line ......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous