All Comments on 'After School Project Ch. 01'

by Dreamthiev

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Woman on Woman Rape

Well written on a topic seldom mentioned here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
loved it..hot hot

Great build up..loved the seduction.

It would have been sexy if she licked her ass before fucking it..

I'm totally wet from it!! More please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Pathetic

How did this piece of crap rate an "H?" A completely improbable, if not impossible premise. Absolutely no plot and totally mindless dialog.

A student walks into a class room and locks the door? How? Classrooms don't have manual locks...They require keys...Then the teacher just strips, protesting all the while and lets some twerp kid ass fuck her with a dildo? Yeah, right.

Literotica used to have fairly intelligent writing, but it seems here lately that it has been taken over by 14 year-olds...Or adults with the intellectual ability of a 14 year-old. Gimme a frickin' break!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hardly Plausible Crude Childish Ramblings

Therapy perhaps. The young's perception of arousal crudely sinks any ardor except the horny child's. Soon to get worse in ch. 2 where who knows what crass non-erotic brutality of a mindless teacher will by spun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great topic, but this was editied?

Great topic. If this was edited you best search out a new one.

Others have said you rambled, "butt" I saw that as a part of the story. Please continue you will only get better

mo_duinnemo_duinnealmost 17 years ago
you need an editor

I think your story could really use the talents of a good Editor which would make reading this at least easier, on that stand point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Ignore The Naysayers

You did just fine for a first time. The story is hot, moves well, and describes the action nicely. So ignore the negatives and keep posting especially along the same lines. Give us the next chapter soon.

spicy_diva_xxxspicy_diva_xxxabout 16 years ago
decent.

good pace, structure, writing. the plot is a little unbelievable but hey, it's fantasy. weird and different but no less interesting. certainly brought a blush to my cheeks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Truelly Amazing and Rare

This was definitely one of the best stories I've read. Even now I've read it over again and again and I still cream my panties just as much. It got me curious to take my female lovers strap-on up my ass and I loved it. It's definitely something I'll never grow tired of keep writing the story

worzelworzelover 15 years ago
It's just Sexual Writing!

I have read Many, Many different stories from Literotica and others and have enjoyed them. I haven't read Dickens and I haven't read shakespear But they did not have the same outlook as us.If your reading this it's because of you love of the erotic, in other words if it feels good do it! Dreamthiev I loved it!

SubmissionessSubmissionessalmost 15 years ago
Middle of the road.

Yes, you need a new editor. No, you should not "ignore the naysayers" because sometimes they give some pretty damned good advice. Yes, the plot was very very unbelievable. The teacher didn't even TRY to get away and gave in to her attacker all to soon. I did enjoy the female rape female concept, but I was Really hoping when Ren pulled out that dildo that he was going to force the teacher to use it on her. That would have been unpredictable! All in all, not terrible. Not great like these other people are saying. See the story from the audience's eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Good!

I wish we had seen what happened over the week, the school classes etc..

Great idea, nicely written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awesome

one of the hottest stories i have ever read

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Without anal, would have been a 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous