After School Project Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dreamthiev
Dreamthiev
122 Followers

"How?" Ren asked as Judith groaned.

"Fuck me!" Judith exclaimed. "Fuck my ass," she continued, "take it, use it, just don't stop fucking me!" Ren sped up more, responding to the teachers dirty urgings. Judith, climbing towards another climax, increased the tempo with her hands as well. "Pound my tight little butt, bugger me!"

The mixed pleasure, coming from different areas, kept building within Judith. The sensations, the new experience, and the humiliation of her situation all combined to drive her higher and higher. Through it all, Ren drilled mercilessly at her nether hole while Judith kept up a litany of babbling dirty-talk.

Then, the sensations went into overload as Judith peaked again.

"Oh, god," Judith groaned as she came, "Yes, yes! Rape my little virgin ass!" she gushed. Ren kept her camera locked on the spasming teacher's face as she climaxed. She continued to pump rhythmically throughout the older woman's climax.

Having captured Judith's first anal orgasm, Ren set the camera aside once the teacher's climax had faded. Next, she shifted he legs, moving so that the each thrust of the dildo rubbed the nub against her clit more. She continued to fuck her teacher, now using Judith's body for her own pleasure. She drove her hips into the pliant older woman, knowing it wouldn't take long as worked up as she was.

Ren leaned down, pressing her body into Judith's She continued until their breasts were pressed together, rubbing against one another with each thrust. Ren gazed into the submissive woman's eyes as she fucked, listening to her teacher whimper as her sensitive flesh was abused. In and out she worked the shaft, causing friction over her clit. Then, eyes still locked, Ren came.

She shuddered with her orgasm, grinding the cock deeper into her captive. The feelings of pleasure, excitement, and, even more importantly, control washed over the domineering teen. Ren moaned with her release and collapsed onto her teacher. Still panting, Ren lifted herself back up.

Pulling out, Ren watched Judith's legs and hips writhe obscenely as the long shaft escaped her rectum. The abused teacher whined as she felt it rub once more through her little ring of flesh. Then, with a pop more felt than heard, it was gone.

"Very good girl," Ren cooed at Judith, as the teacher lay glowing and wrung out. Then, Ren began to shed the strap-on, and gather up her clothes.

"How do you feel?" Ren asked, while redressing.

"Mmm," Judith said, "Good. Worn out.... Sore," she finished with a small smile. Ren grinned back at her as she pulled on her pants.

Now dressed, Ren move closer to the nude and basking teacher. She lifted the camera up where Judith could easily see it.

"I don't have to say it, do I?" Ren inquired.

"Mm, no," Judith said.

"Good. From now on, whatever I want..?"

"Yes. Of course," Judith confirmed.

"Very good," Ren said, gathering up her things, "Very good, indeed. I'll give you more details, later. You may get dressed, now."

"Oh, if I can," the English teacher protested.

"You'll manage," Ren said, smiling.

"It'll be a week before I can walk right again."

"If not longer," Ren said as she walked towards the door.

"Longer?" Judith asked, surprised.

"You don't really think I'm going to wait a week to do this again, do you?" Ren questioned as she stepped out the door.

Dreamthiev
Dreamthiev
122 Followers
12