After The Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,700 Followers

"Go for it, Henry. We're behind you a hundred percent. This should be awesome!" replied Amber.

"What will be awesome?" asked Lil as she came back in the room.

"Next week, Mom. It's going to be awesome," replied Brad.

"Look, kids, I don't know how late I'll be tonight so grandma will be stopping by in case you need anything."

"Oh, Mom, we can take care of ourselves," said Brad.

"I know, Honey, but grandma loves to be with you kids."

'It's okay, Mom. We'll call her and tell her to pick up a horror flick and a pizza. Grandma is kind of a cool lady, even if she is older," smiled Brad.

I was looking at Lil all the time she was talking to the kids. "You look beautiful, Lil. I wish I could write words to say how nice you look."

"Can we take my car instead of your pickup then? I'm not sure about climbing up in the cab with a skirt this short," she laughed.

We headed to the lounge where they had the beautiful music. We ordered dinner and just talked for awhile with the beautiful music in the background. After dinner we got up to dance. They were playing some beautiful soft songs but I wanted something really special. I went up to the band and asked for a request and handed them twenty dollars.

The band leader said that he had a special request for a special couple. "Henry and Lil, this one's for you. Please Love Me Forever."

I took Lil by the arm and the music started. They even had a singer step forward and sing the song for us. I could hear every word as I pulled Lil in close to me. I could almost hear both of our hearts beating.

Please love me forever

Don't forget me ever

Just listen to my plea

Please don't stop loving me.

You're in my dreams nightly

Don't take my love lightly

Begging on bended knee

Please don't stop loving me.

Oh, when I lay me down to sleep

I pray the Lord your love I'll keep

If I should die before I wake

I'll come back for you

That's no mistake.

Oh, I'll love you forever

Can't forget you ever

Our love was meant to be

Please don't stop loving me.

The singer continued on singing all the verses of the song. Such a beautiful song. Lil and I moved slowly on the dance floor holding each other tightly.

At the end of the song both Lil and I had tears in our eyes as we kissed right there on the dance floor. "I asked them to play that song for us. It's how I really feel about you but am unable to say it myself."

We sat down at our table and Lil said she had something to tell me. She began by saying she saw me perform way back when she was eighteen. Her mom never knew about it at the time. She of course since had told her.

"I thought you were a really good looking guy and a great dancer but I hated you. I knew about the parties that the dancers had and the thought of using women really pissed me off. I told my friends that the women were just as bad. Any woman who really cared about herself wouldn't flaunt herself in front of guys like that. I have always prided myself in trying to be a good woman; needless to say I got over hating others over the years. Mom explained that not all people look at things the same way. So I tried to give people the benefit of the doubt. I guess that's why I'm usually smiling and happy. Now I have another problem."

I thought to myself, 'oh, no, here it comes.'

"Henry, I'm scared. I'm a woman and I want to make love and be loved by you, but you've been with so many women that I'm afraid it won't mean anything. It really is a worry I have. I need for you to think on it. If you don't think you can be monogamous to me, then I have to know. I am a woman that could never stand a husband who would cheat on her. As much as I love you I couldn't stay with you.

I couldn't believe it. The woman I loved felt the same way I did. She was worried about a cheating husband and I was worried about a cheating wife. Julie was right when she said the two of us were made for each other.

We danced a few more dances and then I took Lil home. I wanted to make love with Lil in the worst way but I had to wait. I wanted it to be on her terms. God, I loved being with her.

It was three in the morning when we pulled up in front of her house. I couldn't believe how time flew by when we were together. All we did was dance, kiss and hold hands while we stood on the porch and kissed some more. I didn't want to say goodnight but I knew I had to head for home.

"I'll see you next Friday. Believe me when I say that this was one of the best nights of my life. I want you to give some serious thought about us being together. I really do love you, Lil."

We kissed one more time before I got in my pickup and headed home. I was so hyped up that I would have no problem staying awake. It was so hard to believe that the woman I loved was worried about pleasing me and me being unfaithful.

I got home and slept most of the next day. My phone rang and it was my sister telling me that the tickets were ordered for the theme park and wanted to make sure everything was a go.

"Sis, everything is wonderful. I think my life is finally coming together."

I made one long run to the Midwest the following week. I wanted to make sure nothing messed up my plans. On Friday morning I headed to Pittsburgh. When I got there, the kids were waiting outside for me. Out through the door came a smiling Lil. Damn, she was such a beautiful gal with shoulder length hair and that smile showing those beautiful dimples. I unhooked the trailer from the semi. I had promised the kids that I would let them ride in the semi and I didn't need to pull an empty trailer along.

The kids were already in the truck honking the horn and yelling for their grandparents to come and see them. Julie and Ralph stepped out of the building for a minute to wave to the kids and they both gave Lil a hug and Ralph shook my hand.

"Take good care of my little girl," Julie said as she hugged me.

The trip to Ohio was a blast. The kids honked the horn almost continuously. The kids told me their mom never looked happier. She had told me that she hadn't been on a vacation in years. Her husband worked a lot while the kids were growing up. There were always promises of vacations but they never materialized, then he died.

I asked the kids if they wanted to stop at a truck stop and grab a sandwich. They both gave me a dirty look and I got a big grin from Lil.

"They're always eating truck stop food. Maybe you should try just about any burger joint and you have the kids on your side," smiled Lil.

I pulled into the next burger joint I saw and the kids got out and went and got themselves something to eat. I was so proud of Brad wearing his artificial leg and using a cane to go get his food.

I pulled up at my sister's house and out came Beth and her kids, Cindy and Ray. The kids all said hi to one another and Cindy asked Amber to come with her and she would show her the house and her bedroom. Ray looked over at Brad.

"Hey, Bro, want to come in the back and throw around the football a little?"

It got silent for a minute. Brad hadn't thrown a football since the loss of his leg.

"Hey, man, I'm sorry but I only have one good leg," replied Brad.

Ray looked at his leg and smiled. "You don't catch a football with your legs. It looks like you got some strong arms there, bro; let's try catching the football with them."

Brad grinned; we knew then that they were going to be good friends as they headed back to play a little catch.

Lil got out of the truck and went over to Beth and gave her a big hug. "It's so good to see you again," replied Lil.

"Whoa here! What do you mean again? Have you met Beth before?"

"I told you I had one more secret to tell you and that was it. Beth and Lloyd came to see me about two months ago. It was after you talked with Brad."

"Sis, what's this all about?"

"Henry, you talked about Lil for months. You kept saying how she was the perfect woman. How you really cared for her. I know you thought she was too good for you, and I might add she is," said Beth with a smile. "One day while you headed west, Lloyd had a meeting of insurance agents in Pittsburgh so I went with him and we decided to eat at this truck stop where you said the food was great and the service was even better. I just wanted to see the woman who stole my big brother's heart. The minute I walked into the restaurant, I knew which waitress it was.

"After Lloyd and I ate I asked Lil if I could speak to her frankly. I told her who I was and we talked about you. You were my big brother and I didn't want to see you get hurt. She already knew about your past because her mother told her all about you. Even though she liked you, she was scared about getting into a relationship and then being thrown aside. I told her the truth about you. You're the best brother a woman could have."

Lil continued, "Henry, I wanted to go out with you but I was afraid. Your sister told me about how kind and generous you are and that you had outgrown the - how should I put it - the open sexual activities. When you came in after helping Brad I remembered what your sister had said and that's why I agreed to go out with you. I've never regretted it. Beth and I decided to keep it a secret in case it didn't work out between us. Please forgive us."

"You two are the most special women in my life. I could never not forgive either of you. I love you both too much. But Lil, in the future, no more secrets."

Lloyd had come in from work so we were all free for the weekend. We decided to order out for dinner and just enjoy the evening on Friday. The kids got along great. All they could talk about were the rides at Cedar Point.

It was getting late and I headed over to my apartment. Beth had pulled the mattresses off the bed and one kid slept on the box springs and the other the mattress on the floor. They were only single beds and we knew the guys wouldn't care about sleeping in the tiny bed. I remember when we were kids, that's what my parents used to do, so I guess Beth learned from Mom.

The couch was a hide-a-bed and they opened it up for Lil. I sure wish I could have stayed there with her but I knew it wasn't a good idea. I said my goodnights and told them I would see them first thing in the morning.

When I got to the house the next morning, everyone was already eating breakfast. The two girls, Amber and Cindy were making pancakes for every one. After everyone said "Good morning" to me Amber set me down a plate of flapjacks.

"Not bad, little ladies, not bad at all," I smiled at the girls.

We had to take Beth's van and Lloyd's car to the park. There was no way I was going to fuel up the semi. The kids were a little disappointed but got over it rather quickly.

When we got to the park the kids were happy as could be. I asked Brad if he wanted a wheelchair and he said he would be a little embarrassed being pushed around all day. Ray came up with a great idea. They would take turns pushing each other in the wheelchair. If it was a long distance to walk, they would push Brad, if it was a short distance, one of the other kids could be pushed. The girls loved the idea and Brad thought it was okay too.

The kids quickly found out that if Brad was in the wheelchair that he could go to the head of the line for the different rides. It didn't take long for everyone to want to push Brad.

Every time Lil looked at the smile on Brad's face a tear would well up in her eyes and she would squeeze my hand. Brad had finally accepted his disability and was dealing with it in a positive way. The kids probably went on every coaster ride they could. They kept taking turns riding with Brad so they could all get in more rides.

We told the kids to hang together while the four of us adults went on some rides ourselves. I loved the coaster because Lil would hold on to me tightly while screaming her lungs out. We rode almost as much as the kids did. Brad asked his mother to ride one of the coasters with him and it was funny watching her son laugh while his mother held on to him for dear life. We bought the pictures of her screaming for future laughs.

Toward the end of the night we went through one of the fun houses where there were all types of windows to walk through. I was first in line and I let go of Lil's hand and got way ahead of her.

"Henry, get back her and help me through this thing," she was laughing.

The kids all passed her up and made it out before her. Finally, Beth and Lloyd came up behind her and they all came out together. When Lil came out, the kids were standing there with me smiling.

"What? What is it? Why are you all smiling? Is my hair a mess? Come on, guys, what gives? asked Lil."

"They're waiting for me, Lil. They're waiting for me to ask you to be my wife."

I reached in my pocket and pulled out an engagement ring.

"Lil, I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you at my side. We don't have to get married in a week or a month or even a year, until you are ready. I just want to know that sometime in the near future you will marry me. I promise I will do everything in my power to make you happy. Lillian Andrea Jamison, will you marry me?"

All our eyes were now on Lil. She had tears in her eyes but finally said, "Yes, Henry, I'll marry you."

Everyone was happy hugging each other while I put her engagement ring on her finger next to her wedding ring that she wore from her deceased husband. The kids were all happy and Beth and Lloyd were busy hugging Lil, but I felt something was a little off. Call it a gut feeling or a man's intuition but something was a little off kilter for me. I hugged and kissed Lil and she was crying but something still wasn't right.

We all left the park and started on the drive home. Lil was quieter then usual. When I asked her if everything was alright she said, "Everything was wonderful."

We had the boys riding with us in the van. Brad asked Lil if it was alright to take off his artificial leg. He said his leg was beginning to hurt from being on it all day.

"Sure, Honey, Beth said there was a blanket you could put on your lap. It will be softer on you leg," replied Lil.

Brad looked at Ray. "Hey, Bud, it won't make you freak out seeing a half leg will it?"

"No, if it was right after the accident it might do a number on my stomach but not now. I have to tell you, Brad; to me you're an inspiration. A young guy like you handling his disability the way you do. It makes me proud to call you my friend."

"Thanks, Ray. Some people still want to make fun of me but I've learned to deal with it."

"Hey, if anyone says any shit to you, you give me a call and we'll use our three good legs to kick their asses." The boys started laughing.

I was proud of Ray for standing up for Brad but I knew I had to say something. "Hey, guys, let's watch the language back there, okay?"

"Sorry, Uncle Henry, but it would piss me off and we would – well, you know." The boys started laughing again. I glanced at Lil and she was smiling too.

When we got back to the house, Brad used his crutches and Ray carried in his walking stick along with his leg. Everyone else came in and talked about what a good time they had and decided it was time to go to bed.

Lil walked onto the front porch with me and told me she loved me and kissed me goodnight. I told her I would see her first thing in the morning. I had to take her and the kids back home. I kissed her one more time and went to my truck. I still felt that something was bothering Lil. I sure wish I knew what it was. I really did love her.

I was back home lying on my bed in my jockeys thinking about Lil. About a half hour later there was a knock on the door. I got up to answer it and there stood Lil.

"Come in, Honey, what's the matter? How did you get here?" I asked.

"I asked Beth if I could borrow the van to come see you. Everyone else is asleep. All I could think about was you and the marriage proposal."

"I didn't mean to force you into a decision. I'm so sorry."

"No, you didn't force me. It's something that has bothered me. I have to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I can be good for you. I love you with all my heart but I'm worried that I can't satisfy you. I want you to make love to me."

"Lil, I have no doubt in my mind that we will be great together. You don't have to do this. It's not a contest. I want you because I've been in love with you from almost the first time I saw you. There is nothing more that I would want than to make love to you. Are you really sure about this?"

"I'm sure, Henry, but I'm very nervous. Please be gentle with me. I haven't been with a man since the death of my husband."

I slowly unbuttoned her blouse and removed it from her shoulders. I undid her bra and let it slip off her shoulders also. She quickly came to me and hugged me, pressing her breasts against my chest. I reached down and undid her dress pants and let them fall to the floor. All she had on now was her panties. I backed her up to the bed till she sat down on the side of it.

I laid her back and then while she was lying there I slipped off her panties. I got on my knees and buried my face against her moist pussy.

"Henry, you don't have to do that," she said while breathing hard.

"Does it make you feel good?"

"Yes!"

"Do you like it?"

"I love it, but you don't have to..."

She stopped talking while I buried my face against her soft moist pussy and my tongue buried within her. God, she tasted so good. So hot, wet, and wild, as she pushed her pussy hard against my face.

"More! Oh, God, Henry, more, oh, so good, Henry, Henry, Henry," she yelled as she had her first climax."

"Lil, you taste so good, I could eat you forever."

"If I have my way you will," she smiled.

We climbed upon the bed and she asked me what way I wanted to do it for the first time.

"I want on top so I can tease you to death," I laughed.

I placed my cock between her legs and kept rubbing the head against her pussy lips while watching her pink pussy opening for me. Then I pushed the head in just enough to arouse her and then pulled back watching her opening close again.

"Enough teasing me, Henry, I want you; I want you in me right now. Make love to me Henry, please take me."

I didn't have to be asked twice as I pushed my cock deep into her and gave her what she asked for. I could see she was trying to hold back her screams but I told her to let it all out.

As she screamed out I shot my first load deep into her. After we were finished, we laid beside each other when Lil said, "Am I enough woman for you, Henry?"

She really was worried about it. "Lil, you're all the woman I could ever want. Not only are you a beautiful person and great to have sex with, but I love you which makes the sex with you better than ever."

After we rested and cuddled, Lil rolled me over on my back and got up on my lap and lowered herself down on a very hard cock. She was smiling as she lowered herself down until we were pelvis against pelvis and just rocked back and forth. I was glad that I had already came once. I knew I would never have lasted long in this position. She took my hands and put them against her breasts.

"Gently, Henry, squeeze them gently."

I rubbed and gently sucked on her nipples while she did that slow rub with my cock buried deep within her. She sat up and I glanced at her pussy and watched some of our mixed juices running out. It was so sexy and yet loving.

It wasn't long before I was ready to shoot another load. I knew she could feel it because I felt every pulse coming from within her.

"Let's come together, Henry. You have fifteen seconds before I explode with the biggest orgasm of my life."

She wasn't kidding as she pushed down hard and screamed out, totally letting herself go. I shot squirt after squirt deep into her. She started to gyrate harder and harder on my cock. We were both in a deep sweat by the time we calmed down. My cock was softening but she was still rubbing our pelvises against each other. Finally I felt her pussy stop pulsating and a smile of happiness on her face.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,700 Followers