After The Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers

"You're right, Henry. We do make great love together."

She rolled off of me and lay on her side next to me. I pulled a sheet over us and we both dozed off to sleep. I awoke about two hours later and I had this nice soft warm body next to me. I moved down a little and slid my cock which was hard again into her pussy which was still full of our love juices from earlier.

I felt her raise her leg as I entered her. God, how I wish I could wake up to this every morning. I started pumping her from behind. It felt great.

"Henry, I have to go back to Beth's house. Nobody knows I'm gone. I have to get back before anyone wakes up."

"You can go as soon as we cum," I said laughing with my play on words.

"That won't take long," she said as she gyrated her hips hard against my cock. It was everything I could do to keep it planted in her. I felt her pussy start to pulsate and knew she was there. She screamed out and I began in earnest to get my rocks off.

"Go for it, Henry, fuck my pussy, fuck me till you cum."

It wasn't in her character to talk like this. What was happening? It wasn't but a few seconds before I squirted another load into her.

"Sorry about the nasty talk, Honey, but I had to make you cum quickly. I told you I have to get back to the house and you said you had to cum before I could leave. Although it was kind of fun talking to you like that. Now I have to take a real quick shower and get back to Beth's before the kids get up."

She got up and took her shower. I laid there in bed thinking about what an incredible woman she is.

She was out of the shower in a flash and was dressing when she said," Henry, thank you for helping me with my fears. You were right, we will be great together. I love you so much. See you in a couple of hours."

She kissed me and ran out the door before I could even respond. The next thing I hear is my phone ringing. I answered it; it was my niece, Cindy.

"Uncle Henry, mom told me to call you. Are you going to sleep all day? It's already past nine and you have to take Lil, Amber and Brad home. Mom said to tell you to get your butt over here and eat breakfast."

"Is everyone up, Cindy?" I asked.

"Everyone but Lil. She must have really been worn out from the park yesterday. Mom said to let her sleep a little longer. We're having French toast this morning, so get your butt over here. Mom's letting me and Amber make breakfast again. We decided to fry up some breakfast sausage too, so hurry up before the sausage is gone."

I got up and took a quick shower and headed of to Beth's. Lil was up and dressed when I got there.

She was smiling at me when she said, "Well, hello, sleepyhead. The park must have really worn you down. You must be getting old."

I looked over at Beth and she had to turn away before breaking out in a laugh. The girls gave me some French toast and said they had to save me some sausage, the boys were going to eat it all.

--------------------------

After that day everything was great between me and Lil. She and her mom began planning a small wedding. I found out that Ralph and Julie also owned a catering service and Ralph wanted to cater our wedding. He promised us that he would just oversee it since he was supposed to be part of the wedding party.

Lil wanted him to give her away since he treated her like a daughter. She asked me if it would be alright if she asked her daughter Amber to be her maid of honor. I told her it would be great since I was going to ask Brad to be my best man.

I saw Lil maybe every two weeks in the months that followed. I called her at least every few days. I needed to see her more. One day when I was in the restaurant Ralph told me that there was a man there who asked to speak to me. Ralph took me to his table and introduced me to him.

"Henry, isn't it? I'm Hal Murray. I own one of the local brokering services here in Pittsburgh. We recently bought out one of our competitors and are looking for independent drivers to haul for us in the local areas. We need drivers with experience and good driving records. Most of the runs will be daily runs. There could be a few overnights when going into Ohio but never more than one night. Do you think you would be interested in hauling for us?"

About that time Lil came over to me and put her hand on my shoulder. I knew she wanted me to take the position so we could be together more often. Of course I wasn't stupid and took the job. It was exactly what I wanted. I was tired of the long hauls and wanted to settle down. I still wanted to be independent and drive my truck. That was perfect for me.

Lil was so happy and kissed me right there in the restaurant. I knew I made the right decision.

The following month was our wedding. We didn't wear tuxes or bridal gowns. Brad and I wore nice suits with matching ties and Lil wore a beautiful light blue dress and she really did look gorgeous. Amber was dressed in a blue dress also and it made her look much older. We stood in front of everyone as a proud family.

During our vows we made sure that we said, "To have and to hold from this day forward. To love, honor and be faithful to each other for all the days of our lives."

I know we both had tears in our eyes when saying our vows. We both confronted our fear of the cheating spouse and dealt with it up front.

The food that Ralph and Julie had for the reception was fit for a king and queen. Our band played all our favorite music including 'There I Said It Again' and my favorite, 'Please Love Me Forever.' I held her as close as possible during these songs.

As Lil and I danced we could see all friends and family were so happy for us. Our happiest moments was came when Brad set down his walking stick and walked over to his sister and asked her to dance. There wasn't a dry eye in the place. They weren't crying for Lil and me, but for Brad who overcame his disability and was dancing with his little sister. He was proof that life can go on after an accident.

Thank you for reading my story
Your comments are always welcome

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers