All Comments on 'After The Babysitter Went Home'

by zues2u2

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
andyd46andyd46about 15 years ago
disgusting

Good God,that was absolutley horrendous.Do people actually do things like this??.You have one sick imagination,prepare yourself for the std brigade condemning you.I have to admit though,it was well written and horney as hell.All the years of reading erotica have made me immune and cynical,but your story certainly gave me a wake up call.I can't honestly equate to this,however the disturbing thing is the wife will at last get her wish for a sober me,and mini me in the bedroom department tonight.Look forward to next episode.In my humble opinion you bring a fresh if rather perverted angle on this site...carry on .

andyd46

ckkloverckkloverabout 15 years ago
Hot and sexy

I always love the stories that stretch the boudaries. I found this one very stimulating. I hope you continue the adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Mind blowing!

What a hot and absolutely amazing story. Well written and beautifully paced. Sure, not everyone's cup of tea but I loved it.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Need Part 2

WOW...you need to write a sequel to this exciting story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please say there will be more.

The mind reels thinking of all the possibilities. Was Jerica with just one guy? Will Jerica join Karen and David in bed. Will Jerica's friend(s) be included? Will Karen as a solo, get her shot with Jerica's friend(s)?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous