After The Boat Trip: Victoria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers

'It's so beautiful Sam, I couldn't believe it can give a women so much pleasure not to mention the re-production.' Victoria said.

'What about that little pussy you have? I'm sure you already had enjoyed the introduction.' I commented.

'I think that was more than an introduction Sam, but yes I'm expecting more in the next few days. Whatever is possible, I'm ready for.' Victoria opened her mouth and her tongue started to lick around the exposed head, slowly going down along its' length and back up again. She had done this a few times getting the feeling, enjoying the hardness and the taste which was hidden under the foreskin. It was then that she just took the head again inside her small mouth, engulfing most of it. I felt her tongue moving around the head enjoying the feeling of her tongue's movements around the mushroom head, just overfilling her mouth. I loved and savoured every moment.

She was trying to learn by experience, moving her tongue around, while moving her mouth up and down, sucking it; trying to take more. I encouraged her and told her how great she was doing.

Every now and then she even shook her ass, giving me a perfect view of her crack. The third time she shook her ass I pulled her right leg and lifted it up to the other side of my head, so for sure I get the best view. There, infront of my eyes I could look up and watch and savour that little pussy of her, looking at me, ready for more intimate pleasures. With my hands resting on her lower back I pressed her further down until those little hanging pouty lips touched mine. I just started licking slowly her love juices which were flowing down; they tasted incredibly wonderful. The amazing smell of the aroma flowing through my nostrils increased the energy flowing through my body. My dick increased in its intensity, getting harder and harder, ready to explode.

I took a deep breath. Retrieved back my groin muscle I relaxed and made sure I prevented filling her mouth too soon. Then my tongue continued wondering around between the folds of her vaginal slit, sending her, again up, up into the heavens and into the wonderlands. As another orgasm quickly sprang from her trembling pelvis followed another series of orgasmic shockwaves which swept over the hole of her entire body. She pressed her mouth more around my hard dick making things rather difficult for me. She was still sucking my dick, still doing great, so great that I was really enjoying the way she was maneuvering her mouth and tongue around it. I managed to hold on enjoying both her mouth ministrations against my dick as much as I was enjoying the flowing sexual milk into my mouth.

But when her body exploded she started to tremble and scream as a strong mind blowing orgasm. She melted and dropped down on my body as I was still suckling between those small incredible pouty lips. She woke back, gave a cry of sexual satisfaction and with one push she pulled away from me. She turned around and lay down next to me. 'Thanks again Sam. That was wonderful... What's next?'

'You still hungry... for more?' I bewildered asked.

'You think we should wait?' Victoria looked back.

'The next one will be hard and rough.' I answered.

'Emmmm... sounds exciting!' Victoria exclaimed.

'Maybe yes... maybe not.'

'Why?' Victoria teasingly asked. She gave me a look of lust, heat and desire for more.

'That's for you to evaluate...but not now, after the act.' I answered smiling at her, putting more wood into the fire.

'That seems getting, rather more exciting... Sam. Even my pussy is tingling now!' Her sexual desires had increased steadily as she wanted to further explore how far her carnal desire can evolve.

'Well; now that is getting more interesting, very interesting, and as much as your pussy is tingling; my cock is extending it length and grit.' I commented to further increase her thirst to further excite her for the pleasures of the flesh.

She looked down towards my crotch and there she gripped my manhood with her hand, getting the feeling as it kept extending. Our lips met and for a few seconds sent more electric currents throughout our bodies. Then she broke the kiss and looked down at my manhood which was still being caressed by her smooth small hand, which properly could not hold it.

'Wow... it seems that before we go for breakfast he's still anticipating another go.' Victoria teased again.

'Sure he will, and this time he's after some raw meat.' I teased back.

'Will there be pain, Sam?' Victoria asked.

'Sure there will!' I responded.

'So... I'm going to love it.' She said

'You like pain?' I asked.

'I don't know Sam, not sure... but I remember once my mother battered my ass after a mishap I been through; I was fourteen and I remember I became tingly, I felt something going through my body I had never felt before.' She recounted.

'So you became sexually alert?' I asked.

'Don't know Sam... sure at the time I didn't know what it was, but I remember that there was pleasure after the pain started to ease. I was very unaware of any sexual desires although I really wished to be spanked again, but on the other hand I wanted to be the good girl. It was the only time!' Victoria confirmed the experience.

'And now you like to be naughty?' I asked.

'Well not as much Sam, but I like to try things I thought about, desired, you know became aware of the sexual energy flowing through my body, but was always scarred trying them alone. I preferably like to try something with a rather experienced person.' Victoria insisted.

'Does it matter if it would be a male or a female?' I continued my interrogation. Naturally the more we went into the subject the more I became excited. I knew what I wanted next and this sure was going to take place before breakfast.

'Yes it matters, and it matters a lot. I may prefer a male for a start; emmm... a female; maybe later.' Victoria answered.

'You're very intelligent, putting priorities in the right order.' I said.

'Maybe; I don't really know; many ideas, sometimes they come naturally.

'I think its' better to prepare for breakfast; I'm getting very hungry now and therefore better get to the last episode. Hopefully; are you ready?' I, finally asked.

'Definitely I am.' Victoria released a sexy smile with her answer followed by a lick to her upper lip.

I stood up from where we were hugging and kissing each other while we were talking. She was small but was crammed with too much energy. I stood up, my eyes still focused on her beautiful energetic sexually excited tiny body. She turned over on her back, stretched her whole body and yawned. She looked stiff, and elegant, frozen perfect shaped body, her legs closed and her mound, v-shaped just there at the top of her closed legs. She looked very desirable, ready to be taken on a first journey of sexual delights, maybe further than what she had already enjoyed. She was hot, her eyes a witness of what she was feeling inside her burning body. Victoria was ready to erupt again and maybe again, as the flowing lava was flowing out from her small virgin crevasse.

I extended my hand to her; she looked at me, then, opened her legs wide, as wide as she could open them, stretched herself again and moved her hands down along her wet ravine moving them backwards and forward, massaging her small pouty lips.

She moaned as the fluids leaked out of the source and the sexual energy flowed all through her body. It was blowing out of her red hot burning chakra, hidden down, there within her intimate area between her incredibly beautiful thin shapely legs. She kept teasing me, looking at me, licking her tongue against her lips. I was hot and ready for the final exploit of the morning.

I moved on top of her, my raging hardon hanging over her face while my mouth attacked her small crevasse and started licking and suckling her love juices out of their natural source. She just started licking the top of the head of my dick as with her hand she pushed the foreskin backwards. Her tongue was playing with the little hole from where I felt some liquids flowing out. In no time her body jumped as another climax was erupting within her body. She moaned and shouted while she tried to close her legs. With my index finger already wet with her juices I just started to massage her asshole, again, getting it ready. Then as she shouted, I pressed my finger against her sphincter and into her tight opening, steadily slipped all the way in, slowly.

'Pleasee Samm... not there. Aaaahhh. Aaaahhh... I'm cummminngg... agaian... again. Stop Sam! Stoooppp Pleesssse Stop...Stoooopppp.'

I did not stop. I just pressed my finger inside her anal tube just in one trust. 'Auuch... auuch...aaaahhh. Noooo Sam... noooo....not in there Sam. It hurts.'

Her complaints did not register at the time as I was too absorbed in what I was feeling. I did not care. I was too hot for this young beauty. My mouth was jammed against those small lips, just suckling on her smelly pussy. The flowing liquid flowed out of her still virgin vagina as quick as her trembling body. Woww she really tasted great. My dick was back in her mouth sending more sexual signals. I was really excited knowing that this chick had melted so quickly. Victoria was burning now, not with fire but with carnal desires which had woken inside her. She just was craving for more. The fire became incredible especially when I sucked her clitty between my lips and massaged it with my teeth.

When her mouth was not filled with my raging hardon she shouted and cried and instructed me to pull my finger out of her ass. I just rammed in and out of her anal tube stronger and harder as she was on the verge of exploding. I let her enjoy it as it long as her body was exploding with bliss, asking for more. My finger kept ramming in and out of her ass until I jammed fully inside her. I let body vibrate until she started to slowly relax. Her anal muscles were contracting slowly. My lips had also moved away from her most sensitive spots. I just kissed her pussy and watched her pelvic area moving up and down with her strong breathing.

Relaxed enough, I fetched the KY which was lying there on the bed, opened it with my other hand and pushed a blob on my finger as I pulled it out of her ass. Then, in again it went all the way. Now the shouting stopped and I realized that the pain and the pleasures started to mix.

I lifted myself up from over her body while I pulled my finger away, lifted her light body and helped her get on all fours with her knees on the edge of the bed. In an instance I was on my feet behind her. I pushed my dick against her small snatch and moved it along it, hitting her clit and back. She was still in the heavens. As a matter of fact I doubted if she knew what was happening.

I held my hard truncheon in my hand and pointed it, at Victoria's little tight asshole. I pressed against her rosebud slowly until I felt the pressure from her sphincter. I did not wait but gave a quick trust and the head slid straight into her anus just inside her sphincter.

'Bastard... It just hurts. Sam it hurts. Please stop.' She cried. I just held her from the hips, gave her time to relax her anal muscles, before I continued pushing. She was in pain. Her hole was really too small and my dick was quite thick; but soon she started to relax. I just pushed a little. She moaned and begged me to wait.

'How does it feel; still hurts?' I asked.

'Yes Sam, still hurts, but the feeling is getting better; but the pain is still strong. Aauuch... aauuch.' Victoria cried, the pain was evident even in her cries.

'Shall I... pull out?' I asked with concern. I knew it was too late.

'Please Sam nooo.' Victoria answered.

I just held it there at the entrance of her rosebud, the head tightly locked inside. My hands started moving, massaging the sides of her lithe body over her back, down over her little orbs while my truncheon still connected to her behind. Her small nipples were hard. I massaged them slowly one in each hand trying to erupt pleasures away from her irritated area.

She stayed quite, sure she was enjoying every moment, but the tension she had was still down there. She relaxed a little, then moaned a moan of a mixture of pain and pleasure. She didn't move, but I moved one hand away from her breast, down towards her pussy until I found her little bud. I started working on it trying to rekindle the fire by a finger massage. She moaned as her ass shook, her anal muscles tightened and then relaxed again. She pushed her ass against the hardness of my phallus which started furrowing through her anal duct. It was only just a little push, not much, but progress was achieved.

'Sam, auuch, auuch, still hurts... but I feel like cumming...aaaahhh Sam, aaaahhh, auuuch, ohhhh gooood... Saamm...I want it allll...aaallll...aaahhh. Yessss Sammm.' Victoria cried and moaned as she was now determined that there was no way back.

She just pushed slowly, very slowly. It was already half way inside her anal tube. She continued moaning with pain as much as with pleasure. My hard truncheon continued to disappear very slowly inside her very tight ass. She was even squeezing it to the maximum. It felt being shrunk.

'At last Sam, I don't think I could take more. Yes Sammm I'm cummminng... Cummminng... Sammm...Cummming. Auuchch... Auuuch. My ass hole feels ready to break; explode...' Victoria pushed the last bit, but there was no more left, her bums hit my pelvis as she made the last effort. She held it there buried into her anal tube for what seemed like long moments. I felt my hard dick getting harder and harder, bigger and bigger as it was stretching her anal tube to the maximum.

I thought I was ready to explode inside her, as my hard cock was really growing. She was really tight and I wondered what poor Victoria was feeling with such a little monster buried all the way into the depths of her tight ass hole.

I done my best to hold, tried to relax my PC muscles and stop my juice from flowing while her body became worst than an earthquake. She was shaking like a crazy woman, pushing her head in the pillow, trying to muffle the sounds she was making.

I was proud of her, the way she took all my cock inside her very tight small hole as the girth was quite too much. She just waited, moaned while she not only enjoyed the pain she was enduring but also the pleasures of the flesh as she started to shake. She cried and shouted as her sexual desires woke and erupted asking for more and more to come. She was craving for more; the more her flesh was passing through this passion and hunger the more her yearning for more new sexual procedures.

She wanted more and she pressed her buttocks back against my pelvis maybe trying to get more, but there was no more. Then she tightened her anal muscles as hard as she could as she moaned. As she released them she pulled slowly away, moaning and crying and shouting with both pleasure and pain as I stared at my dick reappearing again. She moved away enough to leave just the head inside of her within the anal opening; then relaxed, took a deep breath and pushed back, just half way and pulled away again, relaxed, and back until it all disappeared inside her ass.

I just let her enjoy it. I was not, so much in a hurry. The best was yet to come as I would be bidding for her virgin pussy, sometime within the next twenty four hours. At my age one won't get many virgins, so I would love to enjoy them while they become available.

I loved every moment watching her body engulfed into a real volcanic eruption, a real earthquake. Then I slapped her ass with both palms of my hands, hit her one on each bum, simultaneously and pulled my hard truncheon out of her tight hole, which now seemed to be quite extended.

'It's breakfast time. I'm getting hungry.'

uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers