After the Shock Ch. 06

Story Info
Ron and Sabrina's adventures continue.
13.4k words
4.58
14.7k
11
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonLeeds
DonLeeds
156 Followers

74)

Nigel called me one evening. "Hey mate, are you up for dancing with the ladies Friday night?"

"Just a sec Nigel, let me ask the boss."

"Sabbie honey, do we have plans for Friday night?"

"Not yet honey."

"OK, now we do OK?"

"Sure Ron."

"OK Nigel we're good."

"All right mate. How 'bout we meet at Houlihan's Friday at 9?"

"Sounds like a plan Nigel. I'm looking forward to hearing about what happened with Jim."

"I don't know what you mean Ron," he said in a bantering tone.

"See you Friday at 9 then."

I hung up.

"What's going on Ron?"

"Sabbie, we are going to go dancing with Nigel and his girlfriend. He's a great guy. You'll like him."

"Oh yes Ron, I definitely want to hear all of the juicy details about Jim and Nancy."

75)

My lawyer called me at work one day and informed me that Maureen had signed all of the divorce papers.

I chatted with Sabrina about it that evening.

"Well Sabbie, Maureen must truly be trying to change her attitude towards life. She has signed all of the divorce papers. She accepted all of the financial terms. She didn't argue about anything."

"Wow, really. That's a coincidence."

"Why?"

"I heard from the lawyer today as well. Jim has responded back with a couple of things he wants to change on my proposal."

"Are they big issues honey?"

"No, not to me anyways. I don't really care about the money stuff as long as I don't get screwed too badly. I just want it to be over."

"What did the lawyer say about it?"

"Oh, he said I could fight the terms if I wanted and I would probably eventually win, but that his fees might end up being more than any extra amount I would get."

"So you just want to accept Jim's terms then?"

"I think so Ron. It makes me a little angry, but like I said, I just want it to be over."

"I hear you Sabbie. Sounds like a good plan to me."

"So Ron, I was thinking I want to sell our old house. Jim and I will end up splitting the proceeds."

"Yes Sabbie. Nobody's living there so you might as well sell it. I also want to sell this place. Too many Maureen memories here."

"Oh Ron, are we gonna be house shopping?" Sabrina looked excited.

"Yes Sabbie. I'll let you be prime on that OK? I really don't know what I want. Nothing too huge."

"This is going to be fun Ron. What's our price range?"

"Oh I don't know Sabbie. We should be able to afford a nice place in a nice neighborhood. Don't worry about the price too much."

"Oh, I like that answer." She gave me a passionate kiss.

76)

Friday evening Sabrina and I were getting ready to go dancing.

"Ron honey, how should I dress?"

"You're asking me Sabbie?"

"Yes Ron."

"Dress sexy Sabbie. Nigel will enjoy looking at you and probably flirt with you, but he is a gentleman. He won't try anything."

"Oh this could be fun Ron." She was grinning.

"Yes, Nigel says his girlfriend is hot. So be prepared for me to stare at her a little and flirt with her. But I promise Sabbie, I will not lay a finger on her."

"So you're saying no slow dances with anyone but us then?"

"I think that makes sense Sabbie. What do you think?"

"I think I love you Ron."

We kissed passionately.

Sabrina looked amazing in a little black dress. It clung lovingly to her butt cheeks.

"Sabbie honey, you are beautiful. You know that?"

She blushed. She gave me the once over and then gave my butt a squeeze.

"You clean up nice yourself Ron."

We headed to the club. There weren't all that many people there yet. Nigel and a brunette bombshell showed up within 5 minutes of our arrival. They joined us at our table. Nigel took care of the introductions.

"Hi Ron. Hi Sabrina. I'm Nigel and this is my girlfriend, Holly."

We all smiled and checked each other out. Nigel was right about Holly. She moved around a little and rearranged the chairs a bit. Her tits wobbled enticingly with every movement. She was not wearing a bra and her sizable mammaries weren't really sagging at all. I could sit and watch this girl for hours. I finally pulled my eyes away from her tits and looked up to her face. She had caught me staring, but she was grinning.

I looked over at Sabrina. She was putting on a little show for Nigel. Nothing too obvious, but she was making sure he got a good look at her butt. He was definitely enjoying the view.

We all sat down and I said, "So Nigel, Sabrina and I are very curious. Did you find out that Jim and Nancy were getting together regularly?"

"Yes Ron, Nancy and Jim have been meeting at least once a week since that barbecue."

Sabrina asked, "Are they still meeting now, do you know?"

"Actually the night I confronted him, Nancy was with him."

"Oh really?" Sabrina was grinning.

Nigel's face darkened. "Why does this make you happy Sabrina?"

"Oh sorry Nigel, I was forgetting that Nancy is your wife. Sorry."

I jumped in to the conversation. "Nigel buddy, we received a visit from my wife Maureen after Jim was mysteriously beat up. Jim and Maureen had been a couple for the last month or two. They were supposedly being monogamous."

Sabrina said, "Yes, somehow I don't really think I would like Maureen and Jim to live happily ever after together. Sorry about that Nigel."

"Oh it's OK Sabrina. I could never stay angry at a beautiful bird like you anyways."

Sabrina blushed. Holly punched Nigel playfully and then they did a little clinch.

"Watch it mister," Holly said with a grin.

"So did Nancy see the whole thing then? When Jim was mysteriously hurt?"

Nigel grinned.

"No Ron, my dear wife took one look at my face and ran. I let her go and held on to Jim."

"I see, and then he fell down the stairs or something?"

Nigel grinned again. "Somehow Jim fell against a steel towed boot repeatedly."

Sabrina ran over and kissed Nigel. "You dear man."

She backed away with a blush. She looked at me.

"Sorry Ron, I just couldn't help myself."

"Oh it's OK Sabbie. I'm very tempted to kiss him myself."

I stood up and got my lips close to Nigel's. He looked shocked. I backed away a bit and then held out my hand.

"Why don't I shake your hand instead sir?"

Nigel looked very relieved as we shook hands.

Sabrina and Holly were almost rolling on the floor laughing.

Holly said, "Awww, I wanted you guys to have a moment." Everyone was laughing then.

Nigel said with a grin, "I'm on the lookout now mate."

The place started to fill up and then a song Holly liked came on. She asked Nigel to dance. He said no, but he gestured towards me. I stood up and Holly smiled at me and we headed out to dance. There was quite a bit of eye candy at the club. Sexy women were everywhere. But Holly was drawing more than her share of attention from everyone. Her breasts were magnificent as she danced. I struggled to keep my eyes on her face most of the time. There were a couple of times when Holly sort of casually bumped into me. I think she would have been happy if I leaned in close, but I backed away each time.

When the song ended we headed back to the table. Nigel and Sabrina had their heads together and they were both laughing. Sabrina's face was a little flushed. Holly and I sat down and Sabrina moved over to me and gave me a passionate kiss. I looked over at Nigel and Holly. They were kissing as well and she was pressing her tits right into him.

Sabrina whispered to me, "You were right Ron. I like him a lot. He's hilarious."

We kissed again and she looked into my eyes. I must have shown a little worry there.

"Ron, don't get jealous please. He's funny and I like him, but you are the one I love. I won't forget that."

We kissed some more. As we backed away Holly said, "Wow, you guys are getting hot and heavy."

A slow dance came on and all 4 of us headed to the dance floor.

"So Sabbie, I have a wild idea."

"What's that Ron?"

"How would you feel about the 2 of us having sex while Nigel and Holly also had sex at the same time?"

"You mean a foursome?"

"Sort of. We would only touch each other, and they would only touch each other."

"Oh I see. We just watch the other couple then?"

"Exactly."

Sabrina smiled at me. "It would be interesting Ron. I could go for that."

"OK, you and Holly go to the girl's room, and you pitch it to her. I will talk with Nigel at the same time."

"OK Ron." We kissed passionately as we danced.

The girls headed to the bathroom.

"Hey Nigel, you were right about Holly."

"What do you mean mate?"

"Her breasts were made in heaven."

He grinned wolfishly. "Oh I know mate, your Sabrina's ass was made in the same place."

We laughed and clinked our drinks.

"So Nigel, I have a wild idea."

He gave me a funny look.

"I'm not suggesting we swap Nigel. Relax."

He looked relieved.

"OK, what then?"

"I was thinking that Sabrina and I would love to watch you two go at it, while you guys watched us at the same time."

Nigel looked intrigued.

"I'm not sure mate. Holly might not like the idea."

"Sabrina and Holly are discussing it now."

The girls returned and I chatted with Sabrina while Holly and Nigel had their own separate conversation.

"So Sabbie?"

"Oh Ron, she likes the idea. I think she would even be OK with swapping."

"Yeah well, Nigel wouldn't and neither would I."

Sabrina kissed me, "That's what I thought Ron."

Nigel brought us all together again. "You guys really want to do this?"

Sabrina grinned at him and lifted her dress up a little coquettishly.

Holly laughed and then she turned to me and shook her breasts while she stared at me.

"Right, so where to folks?"

Nigel said, "You drive, we'll follow. I parked right next to your car."

"OK, let's go."

77)

We were inside the car and I asked Sabrina, "What do you think Sabbie? A motel? Or just go home?"

"I don't really care either way Ron."

"No sense paying money for a motel then."

I drove home and Nigel pulled into the driveway right behind me.

We all entered the house and everyone was nervous. I pulled Sabrina to me and we started kissing hard. I started lifting her dress and she maneuvered herself quickly. In no time at all Sabrina was standing there in just bra and panties. All 3 of us were staring at her. Sabrina blushed but she was enjoying the attention. She did a little pirouette. I wanted to stuff my cock up her ass right away. I glanced over at Nigel. His eyes were riveted to Sabrina's beautiful butt.

Finally Nigel looked up and saw me looking at him. He blushed and then kissed Holly fervently. He slipped off her blouse and her wondrous tits came free. Holly did her own version of a twirl and her breasts were mesmerizing. Sabrina came over to me and my shirt was off in no time. Then my pants followed. I was down to just my boxers. Holly had been stripping Nigel at the same time. There was an obvious tent in his briefs. Sabrina was staring right at it.

Nigel removed Holly's pants and her rounded butt came into view. I shoved Sabrina's panties aside and slid my finger into her pussy and started fingering her. Sabrina reached for my boxers and pulled them down. I was completely naked and Sabrina was fellating my cock. Her eyes were fixed on the other couple as she sucked me.

Nigel was mauling Holly's tits as he stared at Sabrina. Before long all 4 of us were naked. I pulled Sabrina over to the couch and slid my finger up her butthole.

"Ohhhh God Ron. Get your cock in my ass."

Both Nigel and Holly looked shocked. They watched in disbelief as I spit into Sabrina's butt a couple of times and then slammed home.

"Ohhh fuck ya. Fuck me Ron."

I looked over at Nigel and Holly. Nigel was pounding into her doggy style. Holly's tits were out of control as she bounced back against his cock. His cock was pistoning into her hard. Holly caught my eye and licked her lips and then she nodded her head towards my cock as it was ramming into Sabrina's ass. My cock got even harder. I gave it to Sabrina with all my might.

"Ooohhh my God, Aaaaaahhhh, fuck me, Oooohhhh."

Nigel pulled out of Holly's pussy. His cock was pointed towards the sky. Sabrina was definitely drinking in every detail as she bucked her ass back against me. Holly looked disappointed for a second. They switched to side saddle. Nigel started to really pound it into Holly. Her massive jugs were bouncing every which way. Neither one of their eyes ever strayed from my cock or Sabrina's ass for long.

Holly was groaning, "Ooooooooohhhhhh."

My orgasm was building and I was thrusting into Sabrina's ass with gusto.

"Ohhh Ron. Fuck me. Aaaaah. Yes. Ooohhhhh."

I couldn't last any longer. I pulled out and spewed a river of cum all over Sabrina's ass and back. I was watching Holly the whole time and her eyes glazed over as she came hard at the same time. It wasn't long before Nigel came all over Holly's tits.

I fell back into the lazy boy. Sabrina scampered to the kitchen. She came back and handed a paper towel to Holly and then handed one to me and asked me to wipe her back. She was grinning merrily. Sabrina settled into my lap on the lazy boy. Nigel and Holly were cuddling on the couch.

78)

"Wow, mate. That was pretty intense and you Sabrina, you are quite the tiger. I never would have thought you would fuck like that."

Sabrina's face lit up. "That was nothing Nigel. Just wait 'til round two."

Holly said, "Sabrina honey, how could you take that big cock up your ass with no lube? Didn't it hurt?"

Sabrina grinned. "I like it better with no lube Holly. It's amazing. You should try it sometime."

Holly blushed beet red. "I've never let anyone fuck my ass Sabrina. I don't think I wanna start any time soon."

"Your loss honey," said Sabrina with a grin.

I was only half way paying attention to the conversation. I was staring at Holly's huge tits. Her nipples were also large and they were erect. She gave me a sexy smile. My cock was starting to rise again already. It made its presence known against Sabrina's leg.

"Hard again already Ron?" asked Sabrina with a grin.

Sabrina got on her knees in front of the chair and started to lick my cock. Her ass was in perfect line of sight for Nigel and Holly. Nigel's eyes were locked on her butt. I looked up at Holly. She was fondling her breasts and then she even was able to lick one of her own breasts. We were staring into each other's eyes and she was flirting with me big time. I unconsciously grabbed onto Sabrina's head and mashed her face into my cock as I thrust into her mouth. Sabrina gagged.

I pulled out quickly so she could breathe.

"Sorry Sabbie, got a little carried away there."

Sabrina smiled at me and stood up. She held out her hand and then pulled me up so I was standing as well. Sabrina quickly got on her knees on the Lazyboy. She angled herself so we could still watch the other couple. Her ass was presented to me in all its glory. I mounted up and slammed home.

"Ohhhh fuck ya. Fuck me Ron. Aaaaaghhhh."

Holly was stroking Nigel's cock and he was mashing her breasts. He slid his cock between the mountains and fucked her tits with no mercy. Holly was enjoying herself but she seemed more interested in what Sabrina and I were doing.

Sabrina was really excited. She was bucking into my cock like a mad woman. I did my best to keep up with her. My cock was like a ramrod. Nigel finally stopped pounding into Holly's tits and fucked her doggy style. Her natural wonders hung down and wobbled as he fucked her. I couldn't keep my eyes off them.

Sabrina was giving a running commentary the whole time.

"Oh fuck Ron. Fuck me. Aaaah. Look at those titties Ron. Ooohhhhh."

Holly wasn't as noisy but she couldn't help herself. She started moaning loudly.

Sabrina was tiring and I was really getting revved up. I pounded into Sabrina as hard as I could and her body flopped around.

"Oooooohhhhh Ron, Aaaaaaaaggggghhhhh. Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeee."

Sabrina's body vibrated as she came and came.

I couldn't hold on any longer and I blasted my load into her bowels.

"Ooooooooooaaaaaaaaaggggghhhhh."

Nigel came into Holly's pussy soon afterwards.

Sabrina stood up. The cum was dripping out of her ass and down her leg. Holly licked her lips. She looked like she badly wanted to perform cleanup duty. Actually Nigel's cum was dripping out of Holly's twat and Sabrina looked like she also wanted to lick it all up. Both ladies realized at the same time and then they both blushed beet red.

Nigel seemed to be somewhat uncomfortable with the whole thing. He started looking around for his clothes and put his briefs on. He put all the rest of his clothes in a neat pile. He headed off to the bathroom to clean up.

Holly stood up and made her way over to us. It looked liked she was all set to hug either Sabrina or me. I wasn't sure which.

I said gently, "Holly honey. Please no touching OK?"

Holly looked very disappointed, "Ooohhh, you guys are both so hot."

Sabrina also looked disappointed but she nodded at me in understanding. If Nigel walked in on a group hug he would probably blow a gasket. And, I must admit, the thought of Nigel touching Sabrina got my blood boiling.

Nigel came back and looked relieved to see that we were not doing anything.

"Holly honey, you go clean up a little and then we should get going."

Holly nodded and headed towards the bathroom. She sashayed her way there. Nigel didn't look happy about that.

Nigel said, "Well guys, thanks for inviting us. That was enlightening."

"Hey buddy, I hope you're OK with everything?"

"Yeah, no probs mate. By the way, if Holly comes on to you, let me know OK?"

"You got it Nigel."

Holly returned and they both got dressed. I just slipped on my boxers and Sabrina came back in a robe that covered everything.

Our goodbyes were a little awkward. I shook Nigel's hand and I gave Holly a brotherly kiss. Nigel's kiss for Sabrina was just as innocent. Then they left.

79)

"So what did you think Sabbie?"

"Oh Ron, it was fun I guess. I prefer threesomes though. I wanted to suck on those titties so bad."

"Me too Sabbie, what about Nigel?"

"Oh Ron, He's sexy. If I wasn't with you and he was single, I would be chasing him. And if you were OK with sharing, sure I wouldn't mind having sex with him. But don't get upset Ron. I'm not dying to fuck him or anything. I'm really dying to get my hands on some big titties though."

"So next Friday is a tittie threesome is it?"

Sabrina smiled widely. "Oh yes Ron." Then she frowned. "Ron, Melinda is still on my shit list. Are you sure Colleen is off limits?"

"Yes Sabbie. If you remember, I was having trouble deciding between you and Colleen. I have strong feelings for her. Also, she cheated on me. I could never trust her again. It would be a disaster in more ways than one."

"Oh, you're right Ron. But her tits were sooo much fun to play with."

"We will just have to find some new blood Sabbie. I'll keep an eye out for prospects."

"Oh Ron, do you mind if I go recruiting during the week. I have an idea."

"No problem Sabbie. Just don't go too far while I'm not around."

"OK Ron, what are the ground rules? I need to know what is OK and what isn't. I think if I can play a little I can find someone we will both enjoy."

"OK, how about this Sabbie? You can kiss a woman as much as you want, and you can fondle each other as well, but both of your clothes stay on. And no short skirts where you can get too close OK?"

Sabrina's eyes were dancing merrily. "OOoohhh Ron, I'm sure I can find us someone."

"You are an amazing woman Sabbie. I love you."

We kissed tenderly for a while.

"Oh Ron, I love you so much."

Yes, Life was still good.

80)

"Sabbie, honey, the private investigator sent me an email with an attached audio file. If you remember he was going to forward on any communications where Maureen mentioned Armando, me or you. He explains that they've taped a conversation between Maureen and Jenny. He says he can provide the whole conversation if I want. The attached file only contains their discussion about you and me."

DonLeeds
DonLeeds
156 Followers