After the Shock Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonLeeds
DonLeeds
156 Followers

We listened to it together.

"Jenny honey, how's your dad doing?"

"Oh Mom, Dad is really happy these days. Dad and Sabrina are really into each other. They still act like they are in the honeymoon phase."

"Really, what about Colleen?"

"Oh Mom, Aunt Colleen cheated on Dad. She's been gone for months now."

"She did? Really?"

"Yeah Mom, you never heard about any of this? Dad had 4 girlfriends at the same time for a while."

"Four? Really?"

"Yeah Mom, There was Sabrina and Aunt Colleen. They slept together as a threesome every night until Colleen cheated. Then Dad was also seeing Monica and Amber on a regular basis."

"Monica? You're joking?"

"Nope, Monica says that Dad is the best lover she's ever had and it's not even close."

"Oh my god. Did Sabrina know?"

"Yes Mom. Somehow Dad was able to have four girlfriends and they all knew about each other."

"Who was the other one again?"

"Amber. You met her once."

"Oh, is she the one who looks like she's 16?"

"Yep, that's the one."

"So he had 4 girlfriends but not anymore?"

"Nope, now Sabrina and Dad are inseparable."

"I see. What happened?"

"Oh Sabrina got jealous of the younger girls and broke it off with Dad."

"I'm not sure if Monica found her other boyfriend first or what, but I know Dad broke it off with both Monica and Amber and then Sabrina and Dad were a normal couple for a while."

"For a while? then what?"

"Oh, I guess Sabrina must have liked sharing her bed with your sister Mom."

"Why do you say that?"

"Well, now Dad and Sabrina have threesomes with a different woman almost every weekend."

"You're not serious Jenny."

"I'm serious. It's God's truth Mom."

"Wow! How do you know all this anyway?"

"Mom, I still do my laundry at Dad's place every Saturday. I saw a woman leaving one morning. She was kissing Sabrina as much as she was kissing Dad, and it was obvious she wanted to stay longer. The next Saturday it was a hot redhead with a killer ass. The next Saturday it was Amber. And you know the funny thing Mom?"

"No what?"

"All three of those women couldn't stand up straight. It looked like they were having major pains coming from their rear if you know what I mean?"

"You mean your father fucked them up the ass?"

"It sure looked that way Mom. But all three of them were very lovey dovey on their way out with both Sabrina and Dad."

"Wow."

"Sabrina is really awesome you know Mom."

"Oh I know Jenny. She was my best friend. I miss her."

"Yeah she's nice, but that's not really what I was talking about."

"What then?"

"I saw Dad fuck Sabrina in the ass one time Mom. He really gave it to her hard. I mean they were both slamming into each other. I know it was my dad and everything, but I got really horny watching them."

"Oh Jenny. You shouldn't have spied on them."

"I didn't mean to Mom. I just stumbled onto them. Then I couldn't take my eyes off them. They were so hot."

"Oh Jenny, now you're making me horny. I wish your father could be with me just one more time."

"That'll never happen Mom. You should see his face when somebody mentions your name."

"Oh, I know honey. I screwed up everything."

"Anyways, back to Sabrina. I talked to her 15 minutes after I saw them fucking. She was walking around and acting like nothing happened. Somehow she takes that ass pounding and she doesn't feel the after effects at all. She's awesome."

That was the end of the recording.

Sabrina looked at me with a grin.

"It seems I have a secret admirer Ron."

I pulled her to me for a passionate kiss and grabbed onto her ass.

"This time I'm gonna fuck your ass so hard Sabbie. You'll feel it this time."

"Oh yeah buster? All right then. Give it to me."

Yes, Life was still good.

81)

As we were eating supper one evening Sabrina said, "Ron honey, we got an offer on our old place today. Jim and I discussed it and we counter offered. The buyers accepted. It sold for 210 thousand. After all of the deductions and so on and we pay off the mortgage, Jim and I should clear about $50,000 apiece."

"That's awesome Sabbie. You should keep the money in some sort of retirement plan or something or maybe you could set it aside for Monica. I would like to buy our new house myself. I don't need a contribution from you."

"You're sure Ron? I've been looking at some houses as well. The one I like the most so far goes for more than 300 thousand."

"I'm sure Sabbie. Don't worry about it. This place should sell for at least 300 thousand as well and the mortgage isn't that large."

"OK Ron, don't make any plans for Saturday OK? I'll set up a little tour of the 3 best houses that I've found so far, and we'll look at them together."

"OK Sabbie, sounds like fun. The agent has had a few people through this place as well. One of the couples sounds like they are thinking about buying the place. It shouldn't be too long before we can get out of here."

82)

I was just leaving my favorite pizza place during lunch hour one day and Holly showed up.

"Hi Holly. What's up?"

She came right up to me and tried to hug me.

"Hi Ron."

I backed away from her.

"Holly honey, I'm committed to Sabrina."

"Oh Ron, I know you want me."

She pushed her titties into me. I backed away again.

"Holly honey, I'm committed to Sabrina."

"Ooohhh. You can't be serious Ron."

She pushed her titties into me again.

"I'm very serious Holly. In fact, just so you know, I will be telling Nigel all about this little encounter."

"What??"

"Yes Holly, Nigel asked me the other night to let him know if you came on to me. I promised him I would let him know."

Holly looked pissed. "My God Ron, are you some kind of saint or something?"

"No honey, but I'm sorry, Nigel is a friend of mine. I don't really have a choice."

"Fuck you Ron." Holly stomped off.

I called Nigel right away.

"Hi Nigel."

"Hi Ron, is this what I think it is?"

"I'm not sure Nigel. Holly just tried to pick me up. I sent her away. She's pissed."

"I knew it mate. Thanks for the heads up. See you mate."

"Bye Nigel."

83)

That night Sabrina and I were in bed cuddling after sex.

"Ron honey, I have a line on a tittie girl for Friday night."

"OK Sabbie."

"But Ron, there's one little catch. She thinks she's a lesbian. She has only agreed that you can kiss her and fondle her. She says there will be no penetration."

"I see Sabbie. Why do you say she thinks she's a lesbian?"

"Ron honey, she's only 23. She hasn't had any good sexual experiences with men yet. I'm sure if you treat her right she will eventually let you fuck her. It's just not guaranteed OK?"

"She's only 23?"

"Yes Ron, and her tits are freaking amazing. We're talking enormous but not saggy. She's really nice as well. She's not stuck up."

"OK Sabbie, we'll give her a shot. You did say I'm allowed to play with her tits right?"

"Yes Ron, she really wants me, so she agreed you could play with her as much as you like, just no penetration."

"OK Sabbie. This should be interesting."

84)

Friday night I arrived home to a wondrous sight. Sabrina was wearing a sexy nightie and so was her friend.

Sabrina rushed up and kissed me. "Hi honey, this is Paula. Paula, this is Ron."

Paula looked at me briefly but she only had eyes for Sabrina. Paula looked really hot. She had amazing hooters. The rest of her wasn't bad either but her tits were out of this world.

Paula launched herself at Sabrina and they stripped each other and went straight into a 69.

Paula was obviously enjoying herself. Sabrina glanced at me and grinned.

I stripped off my clothes and enjoyed the show. They both came hard eventually.

Sabrina popped up and gave me a passionate kiss. "Isn't she gorgeous Ron?"

"She looks good Sabbie."

"Why don't we both worship her body for a while honey?"

"OK Sabbie." I kissed her again. Paula was lying on the bed.

Sabrina laid down next to her on her left and I took the right side. They kissed passionately for a while and then Sabrina moved down and suckled on her breast. I applied myself to the other breast. Paula started moaning. Her breasts really were huge. She was amazing. I let Sabrina suck on her tits and I moved down to check out her ass. Her ass had a little extra flab on it but it was still sexy. I licked it and kneaded it lovingly. I started tonguing her anus with gusto. Paula really started to yell then. It sounded like nobody had ever licked her butthole before.

Sabrina moved down and licked Paula's cunnie. My chin was banging against Sabrina's chin as we both lapped at Paula's orifices.

Paula's body vibrated as she came violently. My cock was rock hard.

Sabrina stood up and said, "OK Ron, fuck me. I need your cock."

I realized that Sabrina was trying to show Paula how good cock could be. Sabrina lied back on the bed and spread her legs wide.

"C'mon Ron. I need it now."

I stood up and my cock was pointing towards the sky. Paula was staring at it like she had never seen a cock before. She looked stunned.

I mounted Sabrina and her legs quickly wrapped around mine. I pounded into Sabrina pretty hard. She was trying to pull me in harder with her legs.

"OOoooohhh Yesss Ron. Fuck me. Aaaaahhhh."

I glanced over at Paula. She had two fingers buried in her twat and she was breathing heavily.

I couldn't stop myself. I came hard into Sabrina's pussy.

"Ooooooohhhhh Yesssssss. That's it Ron. Fill me up with your cum. Oooooohhhaaaahhh."

I fell back onto the bed.

85)

Paula licked her lips as she stared at Sabrina's pussy. The cum was just starting to drip out.

Sabrina grinned at her. "Paula honey, could you clean me up please?"

Paula looked undecided. She wasn't really used to having a man around and she definitely was not used to swallowing sperm. Sabrina started to pout. I'm not sure if she was acting or not. If she was, she was acting well. She really looked disappointed.

"You don't want to lick me anymore Paula?"

Paula just couldn't resist Sabrina. She hunkered down and lapped at Sabrina's pussy. She massaged Sabrina's butt as she did her duty. Sabrina started to moan and then she put her hands on Paula's head and mashed her face against her cunnie. Sabrina was thrusting her pelvis against Paula's face and Sabrina came hard again.

Sabrina smiled at her and then they kissed passionately. Paula was very flushed.

Paula was kneading Sabrina's butt hard. Sabrina tweaked Paula's nipples. They were both really enjoying themselves. After a few minutes Sabrina backed away.

"Paula, I'm going to suck Ron's cock for a while. Will you help me honey?"

Paula looked from side to side. She didn't want to answer.

Sabrina took pity on her. "It's OK honey. You don't have to if you don't want to. But if you want to join in, feel free. OK?"

Paula nodded her head. She really wanted to make Sabrina happy.

Sabrina reached out and played with my cock. She licked it lovingly. She had a merry grin on her face. She looked from me over to Paula and back again. Then she concentrated on my cock. Paula inched closer. She was fascinated. Her face was close to my cock and that left her cunnie right in line with my face. I started lapping at her pussy. She was running like a tap. Her nectar was sweet and I lapped it up as fast as I could.

Paula glanced back at me. I guess none of her previous male lovers had done that before. I found Paula's clit and gave her a workout. Her cunt filled up with more sweet nectar as she came hard.

I felt a tug on my cock that was a little painful. Sabrina knew better than that. Paula must have started helping. I was able to maneuver a little so I could play with one of Paula's breasts as she blew on my cock. I could hear Sabrina whispering instructions to her. My cock was left alone for a second. I looked over. Sabrina and Paula were kissing passionately. They broke apart again and Sabrina licked my cock lovingly. She flashed me a lusty grin. I needed some more penetration. I gently pulled away from the ladies and stood up. My rock hard member was on full display.

86)

Sabrina looked at Paula. "Paula honey, Ron can be gentle. I'm sure you will enjoy it if you just relax and let him do all the work."

Paula looked undecided. I pulled in Paula for our first mouth to mouth kiss. She was very nervous at first. I was careful. I kept my tongue in my own mouth and just kissed her gently and rubbed her back. Paula started to purr and then she opened her mouth for me. Paula's tongue forced its way between my lips. I allowed my tongue to twirl with hers. I reached down and started kneading her butt cheeks. Paula was thrusting her hooters up against my chest.

Our kissing became hot and heavy. She was really enjoying herself. I finally pulled away from her.

I grabbed her hand and pulled it to my touch my throbbing member. Paula blushed beet red. Paula laid back on the bed and spread her legs wide.

"OK Ron, you have to be gentle OK?"

"Of course Paula. I want you to enjoy this."

Paula was trembling. She really was scared.

Sabrina rushed up and kissed her and soothed her.

"Paula honey. Don't be scared. Ron would never hurt you. If it hurts just say stop. He will stop. I promise."

Paula nodded her head and they kissed some more. Then she pushed Sabrina away. Paula smiled at me.

"OK Ron."

I got on top of her and kissed her passionately. She was right there with me. Paula was getting excited. I pushed my cock up against her pussy but didn't enter yet. I moved up and down and the tip of my cock brushed against her pussy lips.

"Here it comes OK honey?"

I paused and waited for her. She nodded her head and we kissed again as I slid in as gentle as I could. Only about two inches were in so far.

"How's that Paula?"

"That's not all of it. Is it?"

"No honey, it's barely in at all."

"OK, give me some more then."

I slid in about half way.

"Oooohhhh"

I pulled back and slid in half way again.

"Aaaahhh."

I pumped gently only half way in.

"Ooohhh Ron. It's starting to feel good. Go a little faster Ron."

I gave her a little more each stroke and I picked up the pace.

"Oooooooooohhhhhhh."

"OK Paula?"

"Yesssssssss."

I gave her all of my cock and then just sat there for a couple of seconds. Paula opened her eyes. She looked confused. I pressed in as hard as I could.

"Why did you stop Ron?"

"Paula honey, it's all the way in now. How does it feel?"

"Oh Ron, It feels good, but I need you to move."

"OK Paula, I think we should be good now, so I'm going to fuck you a little harder OK?"

"Yes Ron, give it to me."

I started to pump into Paula then. It still really wasn't a hard fuck for me, but she was enjoying herself. I gave it to her in regular rhythm.

"Ohhhh my God. Aaaaaaggghhh."

I started to mash her titties as I fucked her. They were unbelievable.

"Ooohhhh yes Ron. Fuck me. Aaaagggh."

I couldn't help it. I started to fuck her pretty hard.

"Oooooohhhhhhh. Fuck. Aaaaagggghhhh. Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeee."

I was really giving it to her then. I was twisting her tits mercilessly as I slammed into her cunnie.

I couldn't hold off any longer. I pulled out and spewed my cum all over her huge hooters. I collapsed. Paula seemed to be out of it. Sabrina rushed up and started licking up all of the cum and she was fondling Paula's breasts gently.

Sabrina grinned at me and gave me a kiss. "Wow Ron, you started off gentle, but you really fucked her hard at the end."

"I know Sabbie. I couldn't help myself." I looked over at Paula.

"How are you doing honey?"

"Oh Ron. That was awesome. How long 'til we can do it again?"

I pulled in Paula for a passionate kiss.

"Paula honey, I need a little break, and Sabrina gets the next one, but don't worry. We can try again in a couple of hours OK?"

Paula's face lit up. "Yes Ron, I can't wait."

87)

We headed downstairs for some supper. I was wearing just my boxers. Sabrina and Paula slipped into their sexy nighties again. I couldn't keep my eyes off Paula's tits. They were standing up pretty tall without the aid of a bra. Paula noticed my attention and grinned at me seductively. Sabrina was busy getting dinner ready. I couldn't help myself. I started kissing Paula as I mauled her titties. Paula was moaning.

"Ohhh god Ron."

Paula's hand found its way down to my cock and she started stroking me lightly. My cock was rising up to meet the challenge. I felt a hand on my back.

Then Sabrina said, "Guys, don't get going too fast now. Dinner will be ready in 10 minutes or so."

I turned to look at Sabrina. She was grinning merrily at us.

Sabrina pulled in Paula for a kiss. Both Sabrina and I were mauling her tits then.

"Ooohhh god Sabrina. You two are going to spoil me for anybody else. I'm so hot right now."

Sabrina said, "Paula honey. You're driving us both crazy as well."

Sabrina turned to me and we kissed passionately. It was a special kiss. I was really in love with Sabrina right then.

Sabrina backed away and beamed at me.

"Sorry Ron, I've got to watch dinner." She rushed back to the stove.

Paula said, "Wow, that was an amazing kiss you guys just gave to each other."

I kissed Paula hard and she responded eagerly. Eventually she backed away again.

"See that was a hot kiss. I want your cock inside me again right now. But that kiss between you and Sabrina. That was different. Wasn't it?"

Sabrina came back.

"Paula honey. Ron and I love each other. We both like to have fun with other women as you know, but I love Ron so much. It's almost spiritual."

Paula looked at Sabrina and then at me. "I'm happy for you guys. I really am. I just hope that I can have somebody kiss me that way before I die."

Sabrina grinned at her. "Well Paula, I think we've proven tonight that you have been shutting down half the population without giving them a chance. Maybe your special someone is a woman or maybe they are a man."

Paula gasped. "You're right Sabrina. I'm strongly attracted to both of you. Maybe not capital 'L' love, but more than just casual attraction. I never thought I would feel that way about a man."

Paula turned to me and we kissed again. "Is there a younger single version of you out there Ron?" she asked with a smile.

"Well Paula. My son Kevin is 20. I'm not really sure if he's single or not honey. Probably not though. He usually has a girlfriend. He's going to university."

"Interesting," said Paula with a smile.

"Hey Sabrina, do you know Kevin? What's he like?"

Sabrina was just shutting off the stove. Dinner was ready.

She gave Paula a big smile. "Oh Paula honey, Kevin is a hunk. He's a nice enough young man. He's not the mean jock type. But like Ron says, he usually has girls fighting over him. I'm not sure if he's ready to settle down just yet."

We ate our dinner quickly. I couldn't keep my eyes off Paula's tits. I looked over at Sabrina. She was watching Paula intently as well. I kept looking at Sabrina until she noticed. She looked up at me and then she blushed.

"Busted," I said with a grin.

"What?" asked Paula.

"Well Paula, Sabbie here is drooling all over the plate. But it's not food that she's drooling over."

Sabrina turned even redder. Paula blushed as well.

"Ohh Ron, leave her alone."

"Why Paula?" I asked with a grin.

Sabrina started laughing. "Paula honey, don't worry about me. Ron can tease me all he likes. Now shouldn't we get back to the bedroom?"

Sabrina stood up and wiggled her ass enticingly as she walked away. It was Paula and I's turn to drool.

"God Ron, she is sooo hot. Look at that. You are a lucky man."

"I know Paula. I know. Let's go huh?"

We both stood up and followed Sabrina.

She glanced back at us and grinned and wiggled her butt some more. God she looked sexy.

DonLeeds
DonLeeds
156 Followers