After the Shock Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We could just hang together Sabbie. I'd be fine with that."

"Oh Ron, I like having a threesome every weekend. Don't you?"

"Sure Sabbie, we can go clubbing together if you want."

"I think that would be awesome Ron. Let's do that."

"So Sabbie, Freddie saw the house today. He gave me a list of stuff that needs to be done. He says it would take about 20 thousand dollars to make it into tip top shape."

"That's interesting Ron. So you want to buy it then?"

"Only if I can get it for less than 310 thousand. Joanne thinks the couple will be offering for this house soon. I don't expect to get much more than that for it."

"I really like that house Ron. I hope the seller accepts our offer."

"I think I'm going to wait until this one sells before offering on the other one, but yeah I like the idea if living there too Sabbie."

94)

Friday night we were heading out to a dance club. Sabrina looked amazingly sexy in a backless dress. I pulled her to me for a passionate kiss.

"Sabrina honey, I think this is the sexiest outfit I've ever seen you in. Do we have to go out? I just want to fuck you."

Sabrina grinned at me. "Ron honey, I'm glad you like it, but I'm dying to get my tongue into a lady's cunnie. C'mon, let's go."

"You're the boss Sabbie."

She laughed and kissed me again.

The bar was really busy. There were people everywhere. I'm not really much of a dance club kind of guy. I just sat at the bar and Sabrina kissed me and then disappeared to search for a woman to join us in bed. I was watching the ball game. The Yankees were losing to the Red Sox again. I was getting frustrated. The guy sitting next to me at the bar had a shit eating grin on his face after David Ortiz hit a home run.

I chatted with him a little about baseball. He seemed like a good guy. His name was Don. Then Sabrina came walking up to me with a tall slim lady. She was gorgeous. She had an amazing ass. The lady rushed up and kissed Don. Sabrina gave me a big kiss. She looked radiant.

"Hey Sabbie, find anyone?"

"There's a group of late 20s hotties in the other room Ron. I counted four or five of them that got my blood flowing."

"Sounds promising Sabbie. What about the lady here?"

"Oh, I tried to pick her up. She reminds me of Annette. Believe it or not Ron, she's also looking for a girl to join her and her husband there."

I was checking out the slim hottie. She really was a sexy woman. I could see why Sabrina thought of Annette. But this lady was confident. She knew she was sexy.

Just then I noticed that Don was scoping out Sabrina pretty good. I couldn't blame him. Sabrina was smoking hot in her backless dress. Don said, "Hey buddy, I must congratulate you on your taste in women."

I smiled at him and we clinked glasses. I looked over at his wife and said, "Likewise Don. Likewise."

Sabrina led me over to check out the group of ladies. We were still walking over that way when a beautiful blonde woman approached Don and his wife. I stopped to watch the conversation. The young lady seemed to know him and it looked like she actually wanted him. I couldn't quite understand why. This woman was freaking hot. She had the perfect shape. Her hips were unbelievably sexy and her pants were so tight. Don was quite a bit older than her. He wasn't bad looking but he wasn't a hunk or anything. I couldn't see what the fascination was.

This woman was throwing a temper tantrum. It was unbelievable. Then another gorgeous blonde woman joined in the conversation. She was obviously very good friends with the hippy goddess. This new girl had bigger tits and it looked like Don's wife really liked her. It was pretty obvious that they had found their partner for the evening.

95)

I glanced over at Sabrina. She had been watching the whole thing. She nodded pointedly at the lady with the hips and licked her lips obviously. I nodded my head enthusiastically. Sabrina gave me a quick kiss and then dragged me up to talk to her.

"Excuse me young lady. Is there a problem?"

The blonde stared at Sabrina.

"Not really why?"

"I was just curious honey. You're young and beautiful but it looked like you were disappointed that man didn't want to hook up with you."

The girl blushed prettily when Sabrina said she was beautiful, but then she looked frustrated.

"I am disappointed. That man is my girlfriend's uncle. She raves about him all the time. He's supposed to be an amazing lover."

Sabrina glanced over at Don and his wife. The busty blonde was getting very friendly with them both. Don was definitely going to get lucky that night.

"He's not that blonde's uncle is he?"

"Suzie? Oh no. My girlfriend, Stephanie, looks a lot like his wife there."

"Oh I see. I'm Sabrina by the way, and this is my boyfriend Ron."

"I'm Shirl. I love your dress Sabrina."

Sabrina blushed and then twirled for her. She wiggled her butt suggestively. God she looked sexy. Shirl seemed to enjoy looking at her as much as I did. She licked her lips.

Then Sabrina said, "Shirl, I'm going to let you know a secret. You see Ron here? He's the best lover I've ever had in my life honey. I thought my ex husband was a great lover but he can't compare with Ron. It's not even close."

Shirl checked me out. I wasn't sure what she was thinking.

"So? Why are you telling me this Sabrina?"

"Shirl honey, both Ron and I are attracted to you. Would you like to join us in bed for some fun?"

Shirl blushed beet red. Unlike her busty friend, I was willing to bet that Shirl was a natural blonde. I was very much hoping she would say yes.

"You're serious?"

"Yes Shirl." Sabrina's eyes roved all over her body and then she licked her lips sexily. "You're making me so hot honey."

Shirl blushed again. Then she turned to check me out once more.

"Are you as good as she says Ron?"

I grinned at her. "I've never had any complaints Shirl."

She looked a little skeptical.

Her busty blonde friend, Suzie, joined us briefly. She kissed Shirl and they whispered together and then she left. She looked very excited. She left with Don and his wife.

96)

I heard someone yell, "Ron! Is that you?"

I turned. Colleen rushed up and gave me a fierce hug.

"Hi Collie."

I backed away from her and gave her the once over. She was looking amazingly sexy. She had definitely lost weight since the last time I saw her. Her tits were still fat though.

Sabrina leaned in to hug her as well.

"Wow Colleen, you look great honey."

Colleen checked out Sabrina.

"You too Sabrina. Love the dress."

I looked over at Shirl. She was staring at Colleen. Then she turned to me.

I said, "Shirl, this is Colleen. Colleen, this is Shirl."

Colleen studied her and she couldn't help herself. She didn't like Shirl because she could tell that Sabrina and I were in the process of wooing her.

Colleen turned her attention on me.

"Ron, honey. Don't you want some more of this? You can have my ass whenever you want it."

She moved her body sinuously and her tits did the jitterbug. I couldn't help but react. My cock was throbbing. She saw my bulge and grinned and moved in to kiss me and fondle me. I backed away.

"We're still done Colleen. I'm sorry."

"But you want me bad, and I want you bad." Then she turned and looked at Sabrina.

"Sabrina baby, don't you want me? I want you too honey."

Sabrina smiled at Colleen.

"Colleen, I have fond memories of our time together. I would be OK with us 3 getting together, but you and I never made a deal with each other. You made a promise to Ron and you broke your promise. I can see why he refuses to have any relations with you, and I will only ever be with someone while he's there with me so that leaves us apart. I'm sorry honey. I would love to play with you again."

Colleen stomped her foot and then said, "Oh fine then. See you guys." She strode away angrily.

We turned to study Shirl.

"Wow, she's hot. You guys have been with her before huh?"

Sabrina giggled. "Shirl honey, Colleen and I slept with Ron for almost two months straight. We had a lot of fun together let me tell you."

"She cheated did she?"

"Yup, she did. She used to be heavier. She received a lot of attention from men that she wasn't used to getting and she succumbed to a player."

Shirl blushed. "I've been with my share of players. Who knows, maybe even the same guy."

"So Shirl honey, will you join us?"

"Yes Sabrina, I'm looking forward to it."

The ladies embraced. Sabrina gave me a grin.

97)

Shirl was an amazing lover. Both Sabrina and I very much enjoyed her. I had already fucked her missionary style. The ladies had also given each other powerful orgasms.

We were cuddling in bed. My hands wandered to Shirl's delectable ass. She started moaning. Sabrina came to help me and we both played with her ass. I licked and slobbered all over it. Sabrina tongued her butthole.

Shirl was screaming as she came hard.

Sabrina gave me a merry grin. "Ron honey, her ass is perfect. Have you ever seen a nicer one?"

"Sabbie, honey, it is near perfect, but I think yours is slightly better. Get on all fours babe. I want to explore both of your wondrous asses at the same time."

Sabrina gave me a wide smile and quickly complied. Their asses were shaped differently. Shirl's was wider because of her hips but it tapered down quickly. Sabrina's was muscular and tight. I spit into Sabrina's anus and tongued her lovingly.

"Ohhhh Ron, just fuck me honey. Slam it in Ron."

I slammed it into her.

"OOoooohhhhhh, Fuck me Ron, Aaaaaaaagggghh."

Sabrina was bucking wildly and it wasn't long before she totally lost it.

"Oh my fucking fuck. Aaaaaaaaggghhhhh."

Sabrina went limp and I pulled out and spit into Shirl's butt. She looked back at me somewhat fearfully. She was staring at my rock hard member.

"Don't you guys use lube?"

Sabrina recovered and leaned in to kiss her.

"Shirl honey, we used lube all the time at first, but one day we were driving and I needed my ass drilled and we didn't have any lube. Ron just spit in my ass and it was the best sex I ever had honey."

Shirl looked doubtful. Sabrina kissed her passionately.

"I guess Ron, you can fuck my ass. I would have insisted on lube if I hadn't just seen you fuck her without it. Please be gentle Ron."

Sabrina came up to give me a killer kiss so she could watch closely as I fucked Shirl's ass.

"Oh God Ron, this is so hot honey."

We kissed again.

Shirl was getting impatient. She wiggled her fine butt. "C'mon Ron, fuck my ass already."

I hocked another loogie into her ass and then slid in gently.

"Aaaaagh. Yes Ron. Fuck me."

Shirl pushed back against me. She was no anal virgin. I pushed in harder.

"Aaaaaggggh. Yesssssss."

I grabbed onto her hips and pounded in as hard as I could.

"Ooooooohhhhh. Aaaaaggghhhh. Fuck meeeeeeeeeeee."

We were flailing at each other and I couldn't hold out any longer. My cock throbbed and throbbed as my cum spewed into her bowels.

"Ooooooooaaaaaaggggghhhh."

Sabrina moved in quickly to suck the cum out of her ass. Shirl came up to me with a grin on her face.

"I thought it was supposed to be gentle Ron."

I pulled her in for a passionate kiss. She responded ardently. I backed away from her and gave her a once over. Her face was red like she was blushing continuously. She was panting.

"I could tell you wanted it hard Shirl. Was I wrong?"

Her face went even redder. "Oh God Ron. You can fuck my ass whenever you want. If you call me I will be there ready for your cock."

Sabrina had been listening. She smiled at me. I pulled her in for a passionate kiss. Shirl studied us as I made sure that Sabrina knew that she was my true love. Sabrina backed away. She was beaming.

I turned to Shirl. She gave me a demure look.

"Shirl honey, you are one of the sexiest women that I've ever met. I will definitely be fucking your ass at least one more time before you leave. You're welcome to sleep here with us tonight. But, Shirl honey, I'm in love with Sabrina here. You and I will never hook up without her being there. Also, we won't be hooking up with you for at least a month."

"A whole month?"

"That's right Shirl. There are other ladies that Sabrina and I play with on a regular basis. But they are also limited to one session per month."

Shirl turned to Sabrina with a smile. "You are a damn lucky bitch Sabrina. Ron is amazing and he's totally devoted to you. I can tell."

Sabrina giggled. "I know I'm lucky Shirl."

They kissed passionately. It wasn't long before they were in a 69 again. Shirl's fine ass was wiggling in the air. I moved in and started licking and kneading her cheeks. My tongue found its way up her butthole.

Shirl quivered as she came hard. My cock was rock hard. I spit into her butt and then forced my cock up into her ass again.

"Oooohhhh God Ron. Fuck meeeeeeee."

Shirl bounced against me roughly as I pounded into her.

"Oh God. Aaaaaaaaghhhhhh."

After a good 5 minutes of furious thrashing Shirl had another monster orgasm. She collapsed. I was still rock hard. I glanced over at Sabrina.

"Ready Sabbie?"

She smiled at me. "Oh Yes Ron. Please fuck my pussy this time honey."

She lied back on the bed and spread her legs invitingly. I mounted up and Sabrina quickly wrapped her long legs around me and tried to pull me in further.

"Give it to me Ron."

I kissed her hard as I slammed into her as hard as I could.

"Ohhhhhhh Ron. Aaaaagghhhhhh."

Eventually I came hard into her pussy. Then we both just lied there and tried to get our breath back.

"I love you Sabbie."

"Oh Ron, I love you so much."

Shirl moved in to join us and we both stroked her body lovingly. She purred. We fell asleep that way.

Yes, life was still good.