All Comments on 'After the Trip'

by MrandMrsAE

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Stupid

Gosh, I guess all of you cuckolds are stupid.

If you don't see the writing on the wall, then you are MORE stupid than I thought.

Just WHEN did your pig of a wife begin cheating on you? Was it BEFORE your vacation? AND you thought it was YOUR idea all along - now isn't that just what these whores like for the cuckolds to think.

Assholes like you deserve a case of HIV and a long slow death - just to remind of you of your stupidity. It is unfortunate for SOME innocents to also catch the virus after idiots like your pig of a wife gives it to them.

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Too much trouble....

With all that trouble in trying to touch the recreation spots, why do you keep your skirts on at all? Why not remove everything from the waist down so you would have complete freedom of access to where you want to touch, or rub? It seems that all the women have their hemlines bunched up anyhow and most are without underwear, so why the big secret about having anything covered up? Put some common sense into your story.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
interesting story

interesting story of how a loving wife..... from the start plans where she can have sex with another man.... even tricking hubby into it. Now she is doing it again. What ever happened to being honest up front and not cheating?

Wo0odWo0odover 19 years ago
Damn, I liked your story

Well written and very hott. If i didn't like this sort of story, I would read something else, I would love to see the next chapter

craigoolcraigoolover 19 years ago
Sad how some people want everyone to be them

As you look at the comments from the pathetic people who are so afraid, dont worry about it. You are telling wonderful truths. You are telling wondefully hot stories. If you dont like these kind of stories, loving husbands and wives, THEN DONT READ THEM. Go take your vitriole someplace else. We dont need it. We're having more sex than you ever will. So take your anger and your jealousy over to the Gay Male and Non-consent stories where you can be happy and leave the loving poeple alone. We don't need to hear your shit.

As for MrsandMrAE, I hope to meet you someday to thank you for your great stories in person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
She's having fun toying with him

Great Series until she finessed him - not honest swinging - munipulated cockolding - author likes the edge but not the fairness of swinging fairly - He thinks everybody feels its erotic for their wife to disrespect her husband and marriage for a very much bigger thicker cum filled deeper penitrating cock which brings wifeie to much louder deeper multiple orgasems than he ever did - now this would be erotic if the author then described hubby's mind blowing 6 1/2 hour sexual marathon screwing of a 6 foot blond with 44ff's, a heart shaped soft ass and the tightest pussy he had ever experianced with his 10" large thick prong. Now that his wife sees him kissing and loving this better bitch than her - the author has the husband assure his wife not to worry its just sex not love and probably just a one time thing - Then Craig (of the fauwl mouth)whose 6' blond wife has just been fucked within an inch of her sanity - watches her wishing he had agreed to this - or perhaps he would like to be munipulated or perhaps he has been cockolded before and loves it. In either case, why do these author created stupid men let their loving wifes go for the big cocks - without the same descriptive words about his best sex ever -why does the husband most always fall prey to the authors erotic(?) words ??? Craigie please tell us - please from your vast experience in the erotic zone of your mind tell us why we should respect an author and a husband who blandly accepts his wife's whoring manipulating ways without any concern for thier dogs feelings??? The dog you see is smarter than the author created husband - he would ripe the balls off the other dog and stuff them down his former bitches throat then go find another more faithful or at least honest bitch. Not exactly Dick and Jane but you get the premise don't you Craigie??? Its called reality, or consequence, or life driven - fantasy like life can be entertaining unless it is out of wack, unfair, intentionally hurtful, brutal to the senses - don't read it you say - well sometimes we are intriqued enough by the sickness to tolerate it until we see if the author will let the poor minipulated husband come out of his author created stupored senses - now is the moment the author creates an image for us - minipulator of sickness - or entertainor of somewhat normal people - whats your choice author???

Seriousness aside, the new author has talent but may have taken on a sickie cuckolding theme without non-sickie audience considerations - it really doesn't matter to us which path he takes (erotisism or sickiness)as long as its realised for what it is - then we can act accordingly - read or not - score up or down - respect or not - Regards

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?

I have no idea what this story is all about.

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyover 12 years ago
Lifestyle change it is then?

Looks like there's no going back

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
YEEEEAAPPPP ! UNO ESTRELA

WIFFEY : 40 PLUS (putrid), a bit conservative (tea party) and Strong Catholic (child molesters) and a TOTAL CHEATING, MANIPULATIVE, SELFISH SLUT !!!

HELLLLL WHO THE FUCK WANT'S GERIATRIC SEX ANYWAY ???

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

She is or is soon going to be a whore, he needs to get rid of her immediately.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous