All Comments on 'Aftermath'

by Strapper66

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601almost 12 years ago
Well the story idea was original.....

And I liked it. Keep plugging away at the keyboard because I for one would like some more.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
YOU CAN ALTER THE CUNT-RY SETTINGS

but not whats attached, TK U MLJ LV NV

magmamanmagmamanalmost 12 years ago
Not bad at all...

..Plus my own postings on Literotica get panned right along fairly regularly. I used to let it bother me and admit it still does, some "Anons" are completely evil.

Just a few threatened me, but actually doing anything would be a mistake because I really CAN hit a beer can at 50 feet from the hip and usually the second time before it quits bouncing.

So I write what I feel like writing at the moment, way it is. Those of us who haven't given up and quit yet all do

Nice style,

Thanks,

MGM

DrPlutonDrPlutonalmost 12 years ago
Good stuff.

This is definitely your best story yet, and I agree that not every story is going to be a hit. Anonymous hate mongers are scary because of their faceless nature more than their actual ability to track you down (almost impossible to do despite what the internet and movies would have you believe). Keep writing, and keep on loving your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
It never fails

You fake named guys just can't stop bitching about anonymous comments. Get a life. If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen. I got some advice for you fake named fellows that somehow think you're not anonymous.

STOP reading the anonymous comments. Problem resolved. But no, you read them, and then bitch about them over and over. Admit it, you guys like to bitch and the anonymous is a way out for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Real good. The first part was lol funny.

more an essay than a story and the sex scenes were superfluous. But interesting and as a regular troll it make me think about what I'm doing and I thank you for that. Looking forward to more stories . I remember Annabelle and got the humor, but I don't think you got to worry about the hate mail. I sends it now and then and I'm damn near unable to get out of my chair. I give you five stars as I think you are a up and coming welcome addition to LW: thank you.

BTTapBTTapalmost 12 years ago
Excellent, clever and cute

I liked it. I hope you didn't get emails like that, but it wouldn't completely surprise me, either. I dig your writing style-it does have a HDK flavor to it.

2 of my favorite lines:

"No thanks on the wife, but I'll take a Molson if you're buying."

"When I emptied my load into her I briefly considered if we had taken out flood insurance with State Farm."

Sounds like you have plenty of motivation to keep writing, so I won't bother to encourage you to continue....

NIGHTW1NGNIGHTW1NGalmost 12 years ago
I liked it

Liked your other stories as well. Please keep writing!

estragonestragonalmost 12 years ago
Very Good

A true Loving Wife, the best kind. Much enjoyed, and your mechanicals were impeccable.

gordo12gordo12almost 12 years ago
Awesome story

Out of the box and creative.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Point of discussion....

...for the two thousandth time I read about a loving wife who's so great and " wouldn't trade her in, lend her out" whatever and the wife doesn't suck cock? (Or in this case until in middle age she/they finally have fantasies?) What is this great sex their having?

AbsalomrideAbsalomridealmost 12 years ago
Well Pete, I think it's great love they're having firstly. Any sex can be great when you're in love.

But I probably concur at the strangeness of that. Nevertheless this was somehow an enjoyable read, and more importantly, in between the unnecessary sex scenes, highly original. This has all the hallmarks of good authorship. I'd like to hear more from this pen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
pistolcuckinpete fails, again

not all wives deepthroat and swallow, sorry to burst your adolescent bubble there chief. thank god for birthdays, anniversaries, etc so the few men who don't get that treatment regularly can look forward to it.

debbie2freedebbie2freealmost 12 years ago
Feels bad for the anons

I think this is a good story but I truly feel bad for those guys who have women who don't do oral. Me i love doing it and I have been with my husband 15 years

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
.... ahhh methinks methinks ... you thinks!!!

I may not achieve the level of appreciation in your eyes that I believe you deserve, hoping the Literotica administrators do and award you some significant recognition that you (and karen) can appreciate for this your literotica swan song. Aftermath offers the uniqueness wrapped around an educational enlightenment to the varied interpretations and reactions possible in our overlapping cultures. The intwined love and listening first communications between you and (karen) is insightfully presented and hopefully true in your life. Of course love goes far beyond the quid pro quo boundaries. An aside hope is that your government job utilizes your educational and pyschological innate abilities.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Who The Hell!!!!

Is the author of this story. I read the other two. This was a good read. Thanks for sharing.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

What a wonderful, funny story. Now I am going to have to read the Annabelle story that I stopped reading when I saw where it was going. You have talent my man.

movermoveralmost 12 years ago
GR8

Very, Very good. Keep on keeping on and besides that, don't stop. lol

ILienBagbyILienBagbyalmost 12 years ago
Your story

is extra special mahvelous....extra special wooonerful, and JUST PLain GOOD! I did see Anonymous, by the way. He had snot running down from his nose, he was missing at least three teeth (meth Obviously), and he was following three feet behind his wife who was berating him for his inability to make money for her, to make love to her, and to keep up with her walking pace.) Please continue to write, if not for the enjoyment of your admiring readers, then for Anonymous so he can vent some more of the bile that is eating him/her(?) up.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 12 years ago
You have my attention.

I thank you for the kind comments. I appreciate them. Now for this story. It was pretty funny, yet seemed believable. I have received some pretty bad comments about my mom, her grave, and things of that nature. They used to bother me, but no more. I live in Pa and have guns, too! Seriously, I enjoy that readers feel enough emotion to comment. I prefer praise but have been at this long enough to know the score.

This story was funny, well written, and contained a loving wife. Isn't that pretty much what we readers want? I do. Will you show the wife the story you finally write where she cheats and you don't sell her into white slavery? Where she cheats and you do sell her into white slavery? Be very careful what you share with the wife. They're unpredictable creatures.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 12 years ago
nice piece

And touching.You have to take the anon comments with a ton of salt, many of them are jealous because they cannot even write a comment decently let alone a story,and many of them are bitter,angry people whose only output is blaming others for their problems.Who in their right mind other then a loser would threaten someone over a story?

Btw I loved Emily and I will read your others.The cretins who attack the writers are basically on a jihad to try and frighten authors who they don't like into not writing.

PultoyPultoyalmost 12 years ago
I haven't read the other two stories, yet...

but I will directly.

And, I cannot hit a beer can at 50 feet from my hip, nor can I hit it again before it hits the ground.

But, I can make a lot of noise.

I appreciate the writing of your story, the price you have paid and the resolution of issues in your marriage.

From the reading of just this story alone, I'd say you have a great ability to communicate and I look forward to reading more of your offerings. I think you will be a fun author to read.

Regards,

-Pultoy

PultoyPultoyalmost 12 years ago
My mistake

I did read the one story and commented on it.

-Pultoy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Funny

Actually I did read the Emily story and thought it was funny. About a frazzled couple living on the financial precipice. So what do they do? They try to "Buy" a new wardrobe for him and spend themselves into bankcruptcy. But hey, it was a funny story anyway. Cute read.

This one explains a lot. Maybe continue sharing the further adventures of a "Literotica author". Looking forward to the next one.

TNDRIVERTNDRIVERalmost 12 years ago
Awesome

I could hardly stop laughing, fucking brilliant.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Great Story

Keep writing. I look forward to all new submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
traitor

reamed by the meaty cock, he smoked the fat one, betrayed!

FD45FD45almost 12 years ago
Interesting

I had never seen 'product placement' in a story before. High marks for an interesting twist. The story wasn't bad either. Certainly much better then Adam Sandler's "Jack and Jill" which was only product placement.

But I don't meant to damn it for faint praise, because it's much better then 90% of his stuff.

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 12 years ago
What a good job I didn't check the tags, or I'd have missed out on some fucking brilliant observations.

This is a pacy semi-autobiographical (I presume) tale, full of wit and humor, shock and realization. Jeez there's a hint of Hunter ST in this endearing yarn..

A couple of things..Polygraph gift??? Great. Is that an original? I loved it. But hold on, double bluff maybe. She seems a little keen to prove herself. I mean you're obviously a gent and it wouldn't appear polite to actually make her go through with one...do I get the feeling she could of been reckoning on that? I'm being mischievous. You clearly state that's out of the question. I got a feeling she's pretty hot though, your old lady. Excellent entertainment. Thanks..5*.

Oh and please, creampies? You'd have got twice the comments on this story if that weren't in the tagline. Gross. but I forgive you dude. Because I'm looking forward to the next contribution already..

PadmaBearPadmaBearalmost 12 years ago
A good laugh..

Just wanted to say hey to each his own, live and let live, and man, if you like that totally sick, degraded and perverted happily married couple thing, then go for it!! Really, while we can at least appreciate -- if not want to actually engage in :O -- the turn-on factor of the whole slut wife / cuckold thing (in which the third party should always be under-performing in any case!) -- this was quite witty and engaging, if a bit on the red meat side.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
no bad, gave it a 4

funny, smart and loving.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
DWhuecuck is so stupid

he doesn't realize that he is the antagonist in the story

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Sorry about this but in case the anon idiot that likes to call....

me pistolcuckinpete(well the idiot that purloined that one this year)-reads these comments-Where did I say anything about DT or swallowing moron.But big thanks for calling me an adolescent, wish it were true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I Am Going To Take It

as a laughably true and loving account of how your marriage functions and how much you love one another!!! Therefore, it gets five stars, and Karen gets an undeliverable hug and kiss from this admirer.

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 12 years ago
I actually read this again. I thought I may have been a little too enthusiastic about it first time around.

And like all good writing, I saw things I'd at first missed. Perhaps your forte is TLW. Like all stories on Lit, there's always a huge place for that. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
pistolcuckinpete fails on

reading comprehension, or maybe he just didn't read the story but has to leave a comment (much like DWorncock). The wife does give head but he says "you're going to be deep throating me and swallowing my cum." L2read pissypete, did you graduate HS?

DerroreaperDerroreaperover 11 years ago
Great Job!

Trust me, I know how you feel about the trolls that threaten and talk shit. This was a great read, and a great concept for a story submission.

Five stars from me :)

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Cute accounting of LIT author benefits

Gee, if I'd known about this phenomenon, I'd have started posting stories on LIT in 1958! Ooops, Al had not yet invented the Internet (or LIT!)

4*

winterfoxxwinterfoxxover 11 years ago
not sure how I missed this but what a gem!

thanks for sharing your humor and talents!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very nice.

Well written, well played. A joy to read. And now for what I really thought.......

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
A great window for the Reader

Thanks for the view.

On a sad note, it is too bad it took 22 years for them to experience and willingly orally please each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Something about pot roasts, oral sex and fidelity - I guess.

In an attempt to be funny, I think, you fell off the apple cart. Not sure what this was or if it had a point. Kinda messy.

jharpjharpover 5 years ago

Magnificent. I love stories like these. Shame about the Emails and death threats though. I mean, sure I can be harsh on some reviews of the stories I've read, but those are usually cucky boy stories. And like you I have no respect for that jazz. But stories like this? They are a rare treasure in this site. Please keep them coming. *5 and favorited.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
This was really nice.

Good and well written.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Motherfucker, you ROCK. I thought about editing out the profanity, but like from teammate to another, that was my first thought. Sorry about the haters

Glad you wrote. I would like to read more from you.

This might make me take the plunge.

OTOH I really KNOW, when it comes to fiction, I am more editor than author

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Almost didn't read this, but I'm really happy that I did. Excellent in all respects. Everyone should give this a read. It's worth it.

calibammacalibammaalmost 5 years ago
Now now now

Why would she be an expert at dick sucking if she hasn’t has any practice in over 20 years. Something in this milk isn’t clean. I will continue on in the series. I’m betting she will not remain faithful or she will bow down to some of those scenarios you mentioned that you wouldn’t allow. So far excellent writing tho.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Great story!!! Glad you have a TRUE Loving Wife!!! 5 Stars...

Thriller54Thriller54over 2 years ago

Great story. Makes me a bit reticent to publish though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Geez, now you probably have me and everyone else wanting to read your “first written story”. Yep, it was a different story, that is for sure. 4*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous