All Comments on 'Aftermath'

by DoctorWyldcard

Sort by:
  • 225 Comments
wetapapwetapapalmost 19 years ago
good start

for your first, an excellent start. keep it up and you've got one fan for life. bookmarked your story page. will be watching for, and anticipating your next story. you will definitely get some criticism over parts of this one. take it constructively, and keep up the good work. it was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
All you need is love....whatever

Well constructed but with the ever jaded 'spouse intentionally inflicts anguish on mate--intense soul searching for the inevitable ''oh, what did I have'' and ''how could I be so stupid''' Some climax (no pun intended) occurs (in this case 'I need emotional support so I will forget my wife getting it up the wazoo) and either a better life exists with/without the antagonist spouse and the sun just brightens everyones valley.

If my wife replicated 'Cindys' behavior, the only squeeze (pp 3) that her hand felt would be just before bones began to crush. Such vicious behavior gives a good name to public stonings.

Again, good writing and development--adultery more often than not is the easiest one-way ticket to the graveyard and really ought to be handled realistically

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
i could not do it

but i found it very believable, having known someone who reconciled like kevin - except HIS wife came back with the other guys kid. guys like that are out there.

Kanga40Kanga40almost 19 years ago
I liked this story

even if I suspected where it would end.

From the good doctor's comments on many stories it was not hard to surmise the ending.

But he led us there via a tortuous path - the way this almost always occurs in real life if a reconciliation is to occur.

My standard complaint about the woman being silly enough to do this sort of thing at the drop of a hat applies here. She has no real 'proof', just suspicions, so she goes off and screws some other guy on tape? Save me.

After her cheating, which after all was necessary for the rest of the story, the treatment of both husband and wife was well done.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading it,and was hooked until the end to see how the reconciliation would be achieved.

Please write some more good doctor.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 19 years ago
The doctor makes house calls?

Very good start! The premise of the revenge sex and revenge tape always has seemed very unlikely to me. Why record something that could adversely affect your life? It would really make a divorce easy for the wronged spouse. If she thought she needed revenge sex, she should have simply left him. So you took a used, but quite unlikely premise, and made a good story! As you write more stores, the plots will tighten, but this was a very entertaining read. Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Keep up the writing

I enjoyed the story. This being a first story and so good makes me want more. I would like a continuation of the story as I think it needs more closure. The pain of Kevin is real and I think the reconciliation would be more up and down when they again lived together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
need work

could have been better. Too "oh, I'm sorry" etc.

cloacascloacasalmost 19 years ago
Good contrivance

Short stories on Literotica are like sit-coms; they need to create a conflict and resolve it in 2 or 3 acts that total 22 minutes. This is a good effort.

I had trouble with one detail, the making of the tape and saying that she was in love with Ricky and possibly pregnant. That isn't an "I'm getting even" revenge; that's a "Go away forever, loser" revenge. Marriages don't recover from that because the marriage is over right then. That 22 minute storyline would have been different: she goes off with Ricky and then finds out her husband is a saint but it's too late.

You see, you never deal with her abject brutality. And for good reason, because that kind of brutality can't be dealt with - unless the person being abused is a true loser, which this husband is not. You focus on his pain at her sexuality, but the real issue because of this detail is her monstrous behavior. Any therapist would fix on that right away. I've known drug dealers and hardcase killers in maximum security - as a lawyer - and those guys would hear what she did and say, "That's cold. That's really cold."

sherlock40sherlock40almost 19 years ago
All right! Another author that completes his

stories. Telling the whole story instead of just stopping after the cheating. As a romantic, I was glad that they got back together.

I am glad there is another author that will not glorify cheating in his stories (I hope). I look forward to more stories from you. Thank you for the effort you took in writing this story.

rip32rip32almost 19 years ago
Stretched Too Far

I realize that your idea of a happy ending is for reconcilation of married couples, but you had to stretch your creditability a little far for this ending. Cindy cut Kevin off from sex because Carol might hear them. Where did Carol go while Cindy fucked Ricky? It was OK for Carol to know she was banging Ricky, but not OK to know she was fucking her own husband? If Cindy liked sex so much why didn't she make an effort to do it with her husband? Telling Kevin that she was in love with another man and was trying to have his baby would have ended any chance of saving this relationship. Cindy seems to be a rather shallow person who is not especially bright. A true happy ending would be Kevin finding an intelligent woman who loved him, leting Cindy leave with her lover to find her own happiness. She obviously did not love Kevin enough to find out for sure he was having an affair, and if so, the reasons for it. One other question, why is Carol going through their personal papers?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
KUDO's Author - A Fine Start

The feelings, depths of settings, the reality from her and the other's words and actions gave your effort the credibility of consequence for her irrational spiteful blatant extreme actions - but not his!

His "final" acceptance of her back into his life without apparent reservation left me wondering why - how could he bury his disgust and pain - his sexual shortcomings - her stated willingness to love and try for a baby with her better cocksman lover - her contrived videoed comeupance following many other liaisons for over a months time. How could the weakest of men stomach that extreme documented betrayal with the loss of her and his trust and respect for each other?

All this and the video still exists - to be viewed again and again by whom - for what purpose - to what end? He wants no revenge? So is he titilated and aroused by it? Will he have her take on more cocksmen to further excite himself? Is it proof for the divorce to follow after his carefully calculated revenge on her?

I know there had to be a storyline for there to be a story, but like some authors, I sensed and hoped that you wanted some semblance of lifelike credibility to show in your effort.

The credibilty of marital mending is difficult or usually impossible when the offense is lengthy and extreme - videoed in a humiliating deviant manner - how plausible can his / their mending be??? Unless he is playing with her to get even in an ensuing chapter, this is very unlifelike given your stated story parameters. So, I must agree with Cloacas's comment.

But - but I like the notion of your efforts and your ability to write which will grow - hopefully more stories of consequence which I and many others feel are so lacking here. Like the realities of life - they can be sensual and entertaining but real enough to satisfy erotically and evidence sensibly the consequence which follows every action - every word - especially those intended to deeply hurt one and selfishly satisfy another at someone else's expense.

Thanks Author - I hope he's playing with her to get even but it is your story. Your time, efforts, and talents are appreciated - with Regard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
cloacas has it right

You write very well. Your characters and their dialogue feel natural, and you portray emotion effectively. I hope to read more stories by you in the future.

That said, this story has a huge problem that made it unsatisfying to me. Through all that they go through in attempting to get past her reprehensible actions, the character flaw that caused her to willfully seek to destroy his sense of self-worth is never addressed. He *must* be wondering: when and under what circumstances will it manifest again? How can he want to make himself vulnerable to that kind of pain again, by someone who has shown that she has the capacity and the will to do so, if provoked?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nice

Great they got back together but I wonder about Ricky's backing off and not trying to see her again. Like Kevin said you couldn't blame him. She was the one that had control of the pussy. It was amazing to me that she didn't try to fuck him again while she was separated from Kevin.

In real life, I think she would have fucked Ricky again and enjoyed the hell out of it saying it was her destiny, and seeing if in fact, she might be in love with Ricky after all.

Might have been cool if Ricky had left the loving couple with a little token of his esteem and Grandma and Grandpa a little bundle of joy to leave their fortune to.

Aussie BardAussie Bardalmost 19 years ago
Easy reading made it more enjoyable.

I liked it, and the way you led the reader through the daily pain of their recovery made it easy to follow.

A difficult subject handled well. I especially liked the way you wrote of the pain and anguish that Kevin felt. That sort of pain stays with you for a lifetime. It may ease but never truely leaves. Some readers no doubt will castigate you for allowing him to take her back, saying that it would never happen like that in REAL life. Well that may be true for them and their limited circle of aquaintences, but there are billions of individuals on this planet and each one would respond in their own way to this sort of situation. Everyone of them having a REAL life. Don't let those readers dictate how you write. Be yourself and continue to write as you feel. I look forward you your next offering.

DavefoDavefoalmost 19 years ago
Husband is a saint.......

I liked most of the story, but this husband is a saint. I like some realism in the story and after what SHE did, how many people out there know ANYONE who would take her back? Unless he was a wimp hubby who thinks he somehow deserved the punishment for past lives or something.

I know that somewhere on planet Earth, some marriage has survived this much trauma, but I have yet to see it or hear of it. Remember, she cheated for months, lied to him, sent

him a tape to rub it in his nose and allowed the jerk to do

everything hubby was never allowed to do??!!?? Would YOU

take her back?

Before I forget, I like the style of this writer and the story was really well written overall. I am looking forward

to seeing more of his stories.

Maybe the best thing in the story was when he kicked out the

"best friend" who caused the problems. This is a point that

should be noticed for other story writers. Any woman who

has ruined my marriage damn well better avoid me and my

house for the next hundred years or so. If my wife told me

she had to have this girl as her best friend, I would pack

for her.

writingqueen11writingqueen11almost 19 years ago
Great

I for one am happy that there is finally a story of infidelity that comes out with a happy ending. Sometimes people do forgive their spouses for cheating on them, and Kevin was right. Him getting revenge on his wife wouldn't have solved anything b/c in the end there would still be the pain, and the pain lasts longer than the revenge. I am just glad that they decided to work it out and stay together. Doctor I thought it was very well written and that it was a beautiful story. I hope that you write more like it.

writingqueen11writingqueen11almost 19 years ago
Great

I for one am happy that there is finally a story of infidelity that comes out with a happy ending. Sometimes people do forgive their spouses for cheating on them, and Kevin was right. Him getting revenge on his wife wouldn't have solved anything b/c in the end there would still be the pain, and the pain lasts longer than the revenge. I am just glad that they decided to work it out and stay together. Doctor I thought it was very well written and that it was a beautiful story. I hope that you write more like it.

writingqueen11writingqueen11almost 19 years ago
Great

I for one am happy that there is finally a story of infidelity that comes out with a happy ending. Sometimes people do forgive their spouses for cheating on them, and Kevin was right. Him getting revenge on his wife wouldn't have solved anything b/c in the end there would still be the pain, and the pain lasts longer than the revenge. I am just glad that they decided to work it out and stay together. Doctor I thought it was very well written and that it was a beautiful story. I hope that you write more like it.

writingqueen11writingqueen11almost 19 years ago
Great

I for one am happy that there is finally a story of infidelity that comes out with a happy ending. Sometimes people do forgive their spouses for cheating on them, and Kevin was right. Him getting revenge on his wife wouldn't have solved anything b/c in the end there would still be the pain, and the pain lasts longer than the revenge. I am just glad that they decided to work it out and stay together. Doctor I thought it was very well written and that it was a beautiful story. I hope that you write more like it.

LickSlyLickLickSlyLickalmost 19 years ago
The truth...how mislead some can be

I loved this story...BUT THE MOST TELLING PART OF IT ALL WAS STILL THE ENDING "...OUCH, WATCH YOUR TEETH..." Now how much did she really learn...they still have to teach each other. Now, the story still goes to show that you can find anything if you look hard enough with closed eyes. If you go expecting it, you will find it, or at least think you did, like she did. And the parts about him hurt because she did things with the guy that she would do with him, was too true...have to learn what another man taught you. Not seeking revenge and keeping her is not being a wimp, but showing true love...but the pain and lenght of recover with the possibilty of failure was the real part. BUT THE MOST TELLING PART OF IT ALL WAS STILL THE ENDING.

SalamisSalamisalmost 19 years ago
Well done

A very enjoyable read. I look forward to more of your stories.

CK84CK84almost 19 years ago
Very well written, but...

I felt the ending seemed forced, like you were determined to put them back together no matter what. While I'm not usually a big fan "punish the bitch, I hope she rots in hell, destroy her entire life, blah blah blah" type revenge, I just can't see them reconciling. I just don't see how Kevin can ever trust Cindy again, certainly not like he did before. And what good is a marriage without trust? It's not even the sexual acts so much as the way she deliberately tried to rub it in, hell even Satan would think that's cold. And him saying how he hoped his pain hadn't "driven a wedge between them" really urked me. I thought it was the AFFAIR that drove a wedge between them.

Though truthfully, I think this marriage was doomed long before the cheating began. This looks like a case where two people got married too young, too soon. The way Cindy behaved to me demonstrated that she was simply not mature enough to enter into marriage in the first place. However, something I thought was even more disturbing than Cindy's cheating was the fact that Kevin wasn't able to tell her about his mother's cancer sooner. Christ, if you can't tell your wife that your mother has breast cancer, you and your wife have some major communication issues. I don't see how Carol staying in their house prevents Kevin from mentioning that, unless he's so unsure of his marriage that he actually thinks his wife wouldn't be supportive simply because her friend is going through a divorce. Needless to say, if Cindy were indeed to be unsupportive then they would have no business being married in the first place.

I think the better course in this case would have been to split up and move on, allowing them to both learn from this (admittedly painful) experience and hopefully become better partners in their next relationships. Perhaps they would end up meeting other people and discover true happiness (in the process discovering that they shouldn't have married each other in the first place). Or perhaps even some years down the road, when they are both older and wiser, and if there are still feelings there they could try to rekindle their romance. But as it is now I just don't feel like this is a very happy ending, just a contrived ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wonderful

I truly enjoied this story For a short story it was well written and very real. The way the days and months were broken down helped show the healing process and the fact that I am a firm believer that if you truly love someone you can forgive them anything and communication is the key to any lasting relationship.

Thanks

LadyPayne

MinigalesMinigalesalmost 19 years ago
Too Painful not to Move on

I totally agree with CK84.

The pain was too much to be able to forget, forgive, trust and stay together.

The wife was too dumb and immature to calculate the consequences before getting her revenge. Even if her husband really cheated, she should decide whether she wanted to keep him and then what to do not to jeopardize her chances. This kind of revenge is way too dumb. She must have known that if he did not care about her much he could have posted her tape on the web and destroyed her life forever.

They should have gotten divorce. Greater pain is on the way when the wife is too dumb and the husband is too insecure.

Thanks. Please keep it up.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
Great first story!

I liked the story but I, personally, would have a hard time reconciling with her.

She really went overboard without any proof. All she did would really dig into your soul, deep!!

Proof again:

Sex should never be used as punishhment or revenge!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
HAVE TO AGREE

Stupid bitch should not of have had been given another chance. she went out and fucked another guy for revenge based on rumors. she really has a great friend dosen't she.if i was the guy i would have divorced the cunt.i am not against happy ending but come on, in real life maybe 10% of marriges survive when someone cheats, yes i know its fictional, but would hope authors would write more real life like stories.

Average-JoeAverage-Joeover 18 years ago
OK but lacking imo.

Not a satisfying reconciliation or ending. I like happy endings but I saw no reason for one in this story. So what if the wife wasnt an amoral slut? She was still a vicious, vindictive, idiot with no redeeming qualities that I could see. Who would want to be married to that?

Still, it was a good story even if the ending was a bit forced. Thanks for writing.

p.s. I really, really liked Standoff. If you average the scores of Standoff and this, you still get over 100% because I changed my IP just so I could vote 100% twice for Standoff (just kidding :)

Landrious1Landrious1over 18 years ago
A Great story and terrific first effort!

Many of the comments on this story are "Never would of happened that way!" Obviously it did happen that way. Because thats how YOU wrote it.

The ones who are deriding you for the stories ending, I don't beleive have ever been in love or they would not speak of throwing such a thing away.

What Cindy did was wrong, but she believed that she was getting revenge on her "cheating husband". But the mitigating factor for her husband was seeing the pain revenge cost him, Cindy was led to believe, by evidence gathered out of context and then presented to show only one possible outcome,that her husband was cheating.

The introduction of Carol into their lives was the begining of their pain. Carol was unhappy; the others in the house were not and she activly found ways to exploit that, to cause a rift between them and ultimatly to get revenge on someone, no matter who. After they had tried to work it out she returned to try to complete her revenge.

Revenge profits a man/woman nothing. You waste time and energy you could be using to heal the wounds that caused the pain in the first place.

Well writen and many kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
LANDRIOUS1....I THINK THAT YOU'RE A DUMBASS

I don't care how much you love someone. If they do something like the fucking brain dead whore wife in this story, it would be hard for any man to forgive them. I can assure you that most men wouldn't. When the wife was told that her husband was having an affair, she should have either hired a PI to get proof, or confonted him. I can't believe that most women are this fucking brain dead or stupid as to take someone's word that there husband is cheating on them. I know that a few would be stupid enough to do what the woman in this story did, but i am fairly certain that most women are smart enough to think things over. I have to think that they would do what i said above, and that is that they would hire a PI or confront the husband. Its just fucking plain stupid to fuck another guy and worse to do it on video and send it to your husband. Why? What if the husband didn't cheat. She has cheated now. Even if he did cheat you don't have any real proof, but now he has proof of your adultery and can use it in the divorce. My point is that no matter how much you love your wife it would be hard to forgive her for what she did, and i doubt that most men would forgive her. One more thing, she should have had enough faith and trust in her husband. What does this brain dead whore do, she takes the word of her whore friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
To Anon

I haven't read the story....just your comment.

"she should have had enough faith and trust in her husband. What does this brain dead whore do, she takes the word of her whore friend."

Ever hear of someone who made a mistake? Made a bad choice? Not everyone does what people should do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
vile hideous laughably inept Moronic

one of the 5th dumb fuck stories of all time in this genre...

Cindy and Kevin never deals with excpetional hate she showed towards her husband that was based on NO evidence...

she didnt have an affair ..she made a screaming the praises Ricky's cocksman ship and scremaing how she wanted HIS children.

Only 1 issue is the sex. the BIG issue is her hate and brutality towards Hubby...

saying on tape "I wnat to have YOUR baby" and by implication not hubbys.... its over.

The sooner the author takes a loaded gun and places

it to his far head and pulls the trigger the better off we will all be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Big Difference

I was worried about where cindy was going with the marriage and kevin was getting to much of a teaser with cindy at the water hose in the kitchen.

Pat .

zed0zed0over 17 years ago
Confusing & Miseable

What A PUSSY FUCKING WIMP!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
bullshit

worthless piece of dogshit psychobabble a true slut/whore wife and a pussy hubby; damn, why didn't he just off himself

shangoshangoover 17 years ago
Inconsistent with your characters

You show the wife "in love" with her husband, yet you have her cheat. Ok, stuff like that happens everyday. However, no woman who even likes their spouse would try to become pregnant by their lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A good first try at a story

but what she did was just too much over the top.

I can't imagine any man ever talking with her again.

Keep, writing.

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not a great story but not bad either.

One question, why are all the critics so abusive?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Pretty good...

pretty good first effort - which could use the good advise of an editor, inconsistency in style.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Good pacing, nice read

Enjoyable tale that ably demonstrates that machismo shouldn't be confused with manliness. Thank you, Doc, for a story well-told. There were some rough spots in the prose but overall, a good first effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
like all your submissions...

... started reading one of your submisions and that lead to another and so on. i like the twist you gave to your stories which made them a fun read. waiting for your next submision.

Thank you

Mike from Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another wimp

So tired of these totally unrealistic stories of saintly forgiveness on the part of the husband. Just would not happen in any normal balanced marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wimp of the century

Wife has an affair, rubs his face in it, he forgives totally and absolutely. Sick tale with no sense of reality.

BigFtHunterBigFtHunterover 16 years ago
Perfect Love Cast Out All Fear

You did a great job of expressing the feelings the couple were experiencing with one another. Their interaction with one another seemed realistic. I think you did it better here than any other story Ive read. Great insight. Glenn in NC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Realistic

I enjoyed your story. I am always surprised when I read a comment that indicates that a story that involves a betrayal and a reconciliation is not realistic. I am not a forgiving person, I know it and I do consider it a fault. I do not seek revenge but I am very able to write people out of my life. My wife, however, I do not know if that would be true and pray I do not have to know. The reality is that people have forgiven the worst of wrongs and continued and built strong marriages, and that people have ended marriages for no reason at all other than they were not happy with it. The reality in a story is in how the characters are created and act, and that there is a consistency to them. You did that well here.

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 16 years ago
A holy man (or an angel) for a husband...

Another "holy man" desgised as human. Never to be even tempted to try to have it with another woman - I guess that's how you differentiate between angels and humans. Compared with him she is truely human; flawed as hell (and dumb as most of these stories portray the women) but at least human.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Someone would want a dumb bitch like this to breed

Sorry no way in hell. She is trash, pure and simple trash. He might have loved her but he will get over it each time he thinks of her sexing her lover. One thing to remember, Cheaters are cheaters, given the chance they will cheat again!

hawkeye007hawkeye007about 15 years ago
what the fuck?

I truly hate stories like this. He should have tossed the bitch to the curb on her ass!

bruce22bruce22about 15 years ago
Excellent First Story

But I do not have to like the plot!! Trying to get preggies

with some guy she picked up is too much!

nyminusnyminusabout 15 years ago
I am ot blaming the writer for this except that he

should have stomped Ricks ass. It would have made him feel much better. Look at it this way. Rick had nothing but pleasure with Cindy that caused Kevin much pain. The pain is still there every time he thinks of Rick getting things from Cindy that she wouldn't do with him. The only solution is to throw the doctor away and get Rick and give him some pain to match his own.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969about 15 years ago
I know this is an older story.

But I liked it it had a lot more realism than most stories currently on this site. It's a pity the writer hasn't done much on this site recently.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Definately above average first try

For a first attempt this was an excellent beginning. My biggest observation was that some of your transitions were too abrupt. Ex.indicating the emotional realizations of some of the characters, or the unspoken dynamics of a situation. Overall I encourage you to continue but beware of the pitfalls so many writers here surcome to.

anon jerry

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A very sick PUTA writin dis . . .

No surprise, 99% of all des stories written by putas.

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
Watta Wimp!

No wonder she cheated on him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
bad

bad, try another hobby, you suck at writing

vietvetvietvetover 14 years ago
What A PUSSY

No real man would not want revenge. This wimpy pussy must be from San Fransisco or Seattle the land of fruite and nuts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hm

The story doesn't make sense. At the end they're back together and all is well...but what if she has suspicions in the future? She didn't need proof the first time, why would she the second? She went so far as to try to have another mans kid, next time will she try for twins after a gangbang? Some passing resemblance to logic would really have helped this story, but as it is we've a Jerry Springer situation that looks good on a script in front of an audience but doesn't have any believability to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Not possible!

Sorry Doc ... the story doesn't "hold water". NO husband would "ever" reconcile with any wife that did what his wife did - Quote - "So they went out and got Cindy a lover, Ricky. Now Ricky knew his thing and he took advantage of the injured wife. Soon she was doing things for him that she would never do for her husband, anal, swallowing and more. A month after they started, Cindy made a tape of them and sent it to Kevin telling him she had been getting even with him, she didn't think she can get over his cheating, and she might be pregnant and in love with Ricky." ) Getting "even' is one thing but this was NOT getting even - this was a premeditated plan that went beyond "pay back" and in fact was her way to justify her desire to cheat and cuckold him .. for A MONTH! She may say she loves him but her horrid actions say otherwise. On the other hand, he is not much of a husband and surely no man by taking her back .. she'll just do it again. Sad story - Bad story!

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
what a masochist dumbass!

ffs, why the heck would he reconcile with her after she fell in love with Rick and almost got pregnant?! After so much pain? He should just divorce her anyway. Keep her as a fuck-buddy and source of comfort but find another woman meanwhile! Depart on good terms but stay close together. They get back together just cos his mum got cancer again? I don't buy it. It's not a good enough reason!

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
What a piece of shit husband

I guess if you like being married to a castrated wimp ass cuckold with no male tendencies he would be perfect

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
Not bad a first effort, but do you really think most men would keep this wife?

Well, do you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
DoctorWyldcard ......... question ............

......do you have a vagina because no male writer could write this HORSESHIT! Kevin is the perfect example of what a Cuckhold, Wimp husband should be so if you were looking to turn your hero into a large CUNT .. you get an A+! Of course if you were attempting to write about a male who dealt with his WHORE wife by treating her with the same "compassion" she bestowed on him when she spread her "slimy" cunt for another man/men then you really did a Piss Poor Job based on all the "FAN" mail you have received in the comments section. I'd say your story SUCKS but of course that's one person's opinion ... or is it two .... or maybe three ... I'll have to check the "comments section" again just to be sure ........

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
It's possible he's a male

Their are those guys out there that like be cuckolds or wanting their wives to get fuck in the ass by many men. Forgiviness isn't an option for all, but some writers like Doc will forgive a cheating wife at all cost, even if he has to eat his wife's lover creampies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This is one of the stupidest stories ever written.

Congratulations..you have hit a new low. Now, go back to sucking your thumb and whining for mama.

roscovichroscovichabout 13 years ago
Ahhh.... this is precious !

Never have I encounter more vigorous response from a readers ! And I agree with all of them, but harken....

This is just a story, a figment of someone imagination !

If I wanted to portray a total gutless wimp,that is the way I would go about it,despite my misgivings. So please be tolerant. Ross.

saratusaratualmost 13 years ago
This was a figment,,,,.

a fantasy not even close to reality or the like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

he is wimp or robot who cant choose by himself. he should have live her or accept her but what he do give her silent treatment. he is prefect person whom we can call cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
beyond understanding

my brain began hurting midway through and after series of sharp pains in my skull I blacked out, woke up and had voted a "1" - oh well

IrfonIrfonover 12 years ago
Tough one...

I appreciate what the writer tried to do - but for me,when the tape came out - that was IT !

The tape destroyed(for me)any possibility of reconciliation.

The wife was vociferous enough on tape,saying all that she wanted - yet after with Husband,unable to say the words ??

I am stunned that ANY man could conceive of reconciliation - I don't think that ANY marriage could recover from that tape.

Well written story.

Thank You.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
HEARSAY IS TRAGIC

my buddy got shot because of it, he heard they were divorced and..........TK U MLJ LV NV

cantbuymycantbuymyover 12 years ago
cuck alert

wow im surporsed the quack dod not got the cuck to blow her lover as a thank you for teaching her how to be a real whore.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
it a amazing story

this is one of the best cuckold stories ever written, I don't think it was meant to be a cuck story but it is one none the less with a little RAAC added. The husband is loyal to a fault and their is his down fall. For many people loyality is everything. But in this case that's all he has to hold on to. She showed none to her husband by listening to her dumb ass friend. All she had to do was ask him but she listened to a damaged bitch who's own marriage ended. To add insult to injury she does things with the lover she has never down with the husband. And once again an author psycobabble to justify him staying. It's a good story but once again somethings can't be fixed. And marriage is such a thing. Once the trust love and faith are gone you never get them back. And those that stay together do only because one of the gave up their pride to stay in a dying marriage.

racoon1174racoon1174over 12 years ago
You might be surprised Hue

I mostly agree with you. I find these ridiculously forgiving characters, the type MattMourue always writes to be totally unrealistic. I fail to see why he would want to put things back together. What did it for me was the fact that they hadn't had sex in 14 f-ing months. Sorry guy if your houseguest is cramping your love life that bad its time to hint she needs to find and apartment. If she doesn't take the first hint find her one pay the first 2 months and tell her she's moving out. If your wife can't get over it tell her to marry her friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just more Wimp shit

A happy ending for the cuck. Get real!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
No Way

They may get back together but how could he ever trust her again. And how could he forget that she's giving himn sloppy seconds and he could never do the things that she learned from that ass hole rickey. No, too many broken parts. If it were me, should could live in the guest room but no sex ever. What a limp needle he is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
incoherent rambling

thank god my brain isn't so jizz rattled that any of this made sense.

count2threecount2threeabout 12 years ago
I appretiate your effort.

But it sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
well written

but the male character just fucking sucked -

BourbondogBourbondogalmost 12 years ago
Really wimp hero?

Should have fucked the friend in front of his wife and move out. He gets the job an hired a smoking hot secretary. But noooo hell never get his balls back now . Or your way, she likes fucking around knows he'll never leave, loses respect and brings back homemade cream pies for him to eat as he raises someone else's children. Now that's a loveing wife story.

Good first effort!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Cuckold loving author.

Just another in a disgusting string of perverts posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Decent read but would have....

Liked a little more insight into the Carol character as well as the Ricky character. I think expanding on how Carol manipulated the situation and drove Cindy to cheat, and the interaction between Cindy, Carol and Ricky to get the effect that led up to the meetings that happened would have been nice.

Overall, very good read...although I would not be forgiving, but I do like a little twist every now and again.

green117green117over 11 years ago
Interesting the evolution of the comments

Personally, I thought the story was fine - the protagonist was a bit too pure for me, but it was consistent with the story.

I think most of the people commenting have not noticed the characterization of the parents of the protagonist - his mother was a screaming harridan when angered, and his father was a "saint" in his calm in the face of it.

People often use their parents as models for proper behavior, to their general disadvantage.

Green-something

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 11 years ago
Sometimes...

... I wish there was a lower rating than 1* and this is certainly one of those times.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
wimp

cuck wimp crap mixed with psyco - bullshit - babble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Shit

Worth no stars, another fucking cuckolded wimp. Can no one write a decent story??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nothing

No respect = no love = divorce the stupid bitch.

PrideInsightPrideInsightabout 11 years ago
NOTHING?....SHIT?....WIMP?...SOMETIMES....?.....

......do people actually stop to read....or do they come to the story with an agenda...PEOPLE PLEASE!!!....this is a story about ME....what happened to ME...how ME reacted....if you want it tailor made to YOU...write one yourself...or said you could always send DoctorWyldcard your Dear Dairy...

and ps...if you didn't get it...the marriage died...she accepted she killed...now they are starting afresh....and that's no guaranty they will make it..

...don't be petty, don't begrudge them a honeymoon...

"Oh yes , like that. Oh... I love you ... I love you so much..."

"OUCH! WATCH THE TEETH! "

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Prideinsight

You'll never change the BTB crowd. So you may as well enjoy the story and ignore the comments. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Start writing again

Great story. Not all have to end bad.

Wife cheeted at 16 yr mark and we are now at 48 years.

46 great years.

illjoyilljoyalmost 11 years ago
wimp. . . .

The end

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

I think you need to write a sequel to this as it was a great story and the way it ended seemed like a cliffhanger, so please write more as I would love to read what happened next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Forgiveness

How do you regain that trust? You don't necessarily need to have revenge in order to move forward, but I can't imagine that there wouldn't be any doubts if she has to work late, if she's running behind and he wonders what she's doing. Not even counting the fact that when they have sex that he would wonder if she is being satisfied. Living with doubts and suspicion is no way to live!

How can you have LOVE without TRUST? Love does not always conquer all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh, HELL NO....

You people have to remember, Cindy did not face her husband and question him first. And next, she fucked and made videos with a lover. AND SHE WANTED HIM TO MAKE HER PREGNANT. And to top it off, she sends the tape to her husband.

Can anyone answer how any of that makes her worth keeping? C'mon, anyone? Supposed 'loving' your husband makes her redeemable? Seriously? With the love she's shown him, she needs to next, dig his eyeballs out with a spoon and use a dull knife to cut his tongue out. That would be showing about the same level of 'love.

No, you don't need revenge on the guy she had sex with, he was given a free pass and took it. No, the cheater and her friend need to be destroyed. How that would take place is anyone's guess, it could be just living a good life without her. It could be getting remarried and taking your kids to her so she could meet what should have been hers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
All the cucks beating off while all the REAL MEN puke!! No! HELL NO!!

Are you out of your silly little twisted cucky mind?

Take her back? HELL NO!

Skip to the end. See he takes her back.

Tell you to grow a pair and go to the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I had to read parts of this twice just to TRY and understand

And then I barfed when he took the lying, cheating slut back. You have got to be kidding me. Convoluted, confusing story that ended like a train wreck. He lost all his pride, ripped out his spine and melted into a puddle. Terrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wrong.

Your story . Your ending. Sorry, just no way on gods green earth would I ever have even considered staying with that piece of human waste.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 10 years ago
Good story

Especially the bit where Cindy realizes she needs to give Kevin space and moves out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
yuck

yuck, cuck. what a loser, both are.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

Yuck- too cucky for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
CRAP

CRAP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hates whores but loves smoking fat cocks

what a total fucking weirdo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous