Afternoon at a Nude Beach

Story Info
His first nude experience.
3.3k words
3.94
100.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M_Sirk
M_Sirk
164 Followers

When I was younger I was very modest, and quite self-conscious about my body. I hated it when there were situations during school where I was forced to be naked in front of others, when I had to shower with another boy, for example. I even disliked going into changing rooms at public baths. But over the years my feelings about this began to change. I started to fantasise about being naked in front of other people. The thought of it was still a little frightening, but it was exciting too.

Finally I resolved to do something I had thought about for years - I would go to a nude beach, where not only would I be seen, but I would be able to see others too. If I have only recently become an exhibitionist, I’ve always been a voyeur. The sight of a women’s naked body is the most beautiful thing in the world for me, and one of the major goals in my life has been to see as many tits and cunts as possible. The idea of a nude beach had therefore always appealed to me, although the thought of actually going to one was a little intimidating. Now I was determined to go through with it.

So, searching the internet, I found a site listing the nude beaches in my area. Cobblers Beach, which was half an hour from the city by bus, was said to be popular with families, a claim borne out by the photos of it on the site. I wanted to be sure there would be women there, so this looked like the one for me.

The night before I had decided to go, I got a pair of scissors and trimmed the black hair around my balls and the base of my penis so that everything would be more visible for anyone who wanted to look at me.

The day turned out to be warm and sunny, and I went into the city and caught the 244 bus which would take me to the beach. All the way there I had a tight little knot of excitement in my stomach. I could hardly believe I was actually doing this. I looked around at the other passengers, wondering which of them might also be going to the beach (which lies at the end of the bus’s route). A good looking young couple, a guy and a girl with curly blonde hair, were in the seat in front of me. The girl was wearing a sleeveless blue top and, I noticed, underneath it a pink bikini top - she was fiddling with the straps at the back of her neck. If she was wearing a bikini, I thought, then surely they must be going to the beach too. The thought that I might soon see this girl naked sent a thrill of excitement through me. How could this all be so easy?

Sure enough, the couple were among the ten or so people left on the bus when it reached its last stop. Everyone got off and began moving towards a sports oval to the left, which the instructions on the site for reaching the beach had mentioned. The instructions had been a little vague but everyone else knew where they were going. I followed them across the oval, at the back of which is an unmarked track leading down the side of the cliff - there are no signs anywhere indicating where Cobblers Beach is. The track is steep and rocky. As I made my way down it I caught glimpses of the beach down below.

The track came to an end at a strip of grassy ground, with a cliff on one side and the beach on the other, obscured by trees. I walked along this strip of ground, past a number of men lying naked on towels, down a few rough sandstone steps and onto the beach. It is a small and very pretty beach, rocky at the far end, with a raised grassy part at the other, and in between a strip of yellow sand. A number of small boats were bobbing in the water off the beach. But the most surprising and pleasing thing was how was crowded the beach was (which was one reason I had chosen to come here during the holiday season). I’m no great judge of numbers, but there would have been well over 100 people there. Most were men, which I had expected, but there were a fair few women too, as well as some families with children. The little girls had swimming costumes on but most of the boys were nude. And apart from one or two women who kept their bikini bottoms on, almost all of the adults were entirely naked.

I began to walk along the beach, my bag over my shoulder, looking for a spot. I was feeling a little dazed by it all, and still a bit self-conscious, and I avoided looking at anyone. Towards the end of the beach I found a spot quite close to the waterline and laid my towel out. I still hadn’t picked up the nerve to look at anyone directly, but as I did this I glimpsed a woman of about fifty with short grey hair and big breasts. She was lying on her side on a towel behind me, with one leg raised so that anyone who cared to look had a clear view of her pussy, which was shaved bare.

I sat down on my towel, slipped my sandals off my feet and pulled my shirt over my head, then undid my jeans and pulled them and my underpants off. I got the tube of sunscreen lotion out of my bag and rubbed some on my face and body, and sat for a while with my knees up and my legs apart. I looked down at my dick, and took in the fact that for the first time in my life I was naked in front of strangers. Then, growing bolder, I lay back, resting on my elbows, and stretched my legs out so that my cock fell back on my belly and could be seen by anyone who looked at me. It was a wonderful, liberating feeling.

I began to get enough confidence to look at the people around me. To my right, only about three feet away, were a young couple who were sitting on their towels with their knees drawn up. The girl was very pretty and slender, with shoulder length blonde hair and nice perky tits. To my left a guy had just sat down and was beginning to undress. But my biggest impression was that everywhere I looked there were cocks. There were naked guys continually walking back and forth in front of me, their cocks bobbing up and down. In the space of a minute or so I saw more cocks than I had seen in my entire life.

Thinking, "Oh, well, here we go then," I stood up and began to walk along the beach towards the water. The couple to my right were now lying on their backs and, as I passed them, I saw that the girl’s pussy was shaved like the older woman’s, and her legs were parted enough for me to see her pink vulva - a lovely sight. I walked on, past lots of people lying and sitting on the beach, my self-consciousness suddenly gone. After fantasising about it for so long, I can’t tell you how thrilling it was to be naked before others like this. All I wanted was for them to look at me - to look at my body and particularly my cock.

I walked into the water, which was delightfully warm, and spent a few minutes swimming. I have always liked to swim naked and it was very pleasant, but the greatest pleasure was to wade back through the water towards the beach and stop just as my prick and balls were above the waterline, and stand there in view of all the people on the beach for a minute or so, looking as if I didn’t have a care in the world.

I slowly made my way back to my towel, dripping, and lay back on it, resting on my elbows again. I saw that the couple from the bus were now sitting to my left about three towels away from me. As I watched the girl pulled her blue top over her head and undid her bikini. When they were both naked they stood up and walked past me on their way to the water, and I drank in the sight of their naked bodies. The girl had quite broad shoulders and broad hips, medium-sized tits with pink nipples and a big triangle of ash-blonde pubic hair; the guy had a nice smooth cock. That these two had been my fellow passengers on a bus less than half an hour ago was amazing to me. The world was a wonderful place.

I was, as you may have noticed, growing much bolder in looking at people now. Before coming to the beach, I had wondered what sort of etiquette would apply on it. Would it be frowned upon to stare directly at people’s genitals? This obviously did not apply to the men who spent much of their time walking up and down the beach front like roosters, obviously keen to show their equipment off. What about the others though - the women on the beach? Then the thought occurred to me that, while there were always a few people in the water, most people were obviously here to sun themselves while naked, and surely they could have found somewhere else to do it that didn’t involve being seen by numerous strangers. And if one of my main reasons for being here was to be seen by others, why should they be any different? From now on, I decided, I would look where wanted.

At this point I turned to my right and saw a really strikingly beautiful girl making her way along the beach towards me. She was a brunette with olive skin - she looked Spanish or something - with a curvy figure, wearing a pink bikini and with a towel over her shoulder. I was sitting on my towel and I turned over on my side with my left leg hooked up and my cock resting on my right leg so that she might glimpse it as she passed me. I hoped she would sit near me but she went on until she found a spot on my left, just past the couple from the bus. I still had a good view of her though as she sat down and unfastened her bikini top, revealing a gorgeous pair of breasts.

Until now I had only stood up to go for a swim, but then I realised that there was nothing stopping me from just walking around, seeing what I might see. I started to walk towards the far end of the beach, the rockier end of it (though it was just as crowded as the rest) and stepped carefully over the rocks. For a minute or so I stood on one of the rocks, surveying the beach and the clusters of nude bodies, then made my way back, checking out the female flesh on display. I was particularly keen to see, if I could, the Spanish-looking girl’s cunt. As I walked past her she was lying on her back, naked, and I saw her pussy was mostly shaved with just a little strip of black hair remaining. Sadly, her legs were together so I couldn’t see inside her, but I was pleased enough with what I did see.

I sat back down on my towel and it was then that I had the best sight of the day. The couple who occupied the towels to my right had gone for a dip, and as they walked back I got a proper look at the girl’s face for the first time - she was very pretty - as well as her lovely shaved pussy (she had a little tattoo at the upper left of her crotch). When she got back she shook out her towel and laid it on the sand again, then knelt down to smooth it out. She had her backside to me and for a few moments I had a perfect view of her arsehole and her slightly open cunt lips. It doesn’t get any better than this, I thought. Why hadn’t I come here years ago?

I spent the few hours in a sort of erotic delirium, wandering around the beach, occasionally going for a swim. Many of the sights of that day are burned in my memory. The skinny, dark-haired girl with pointy tits sitting a little way behind me, a ring through her left nipple. The little Asian girl who was wandering around with her boyfriend, wearing a red top but naked below the waist - that she was partially clothed amid all this nudity somehow made the sight of her pussy even more erotic. The family group, with a boy of about ten standing chatting to his bare-breasted mother (she was sitting down and I couldn’t see if she was entirely naked). How wonderful it would be, I thought, to be able to look at your mother’s tits and cunt like this. The beefy, middle-aged Italian-looking guy with his skinny suntanned wife (little tits and a thick black thatch of pubic hair). Where else would a guy like this let you see his wife naked? And, as I emerged from the water after a swim, the couple lying against the rocks, the woman attractive and with her legs spread shamelessly, her pussy mostly bare with just a tuft of her above the slit - the best cunt sighting I had after the shaved girl.

At one point I wandered onto the grassy high ground on the right hand side of the beach. There were a few groups of men and women here, all chatting away as if they were at a barbecue. I wondered whether they were so used to nudity that it didn’t mean anything to them anymore, or whether their nonchalance was as false as mine. I was still coming to terms with how natural all of this seemed, with kids running about and a little boat arriving every half hour or so to sell ice cream.

For a few minutes I stood on top of a hill and surveyed the beach below me, the sun beating down on my naked body. I looked at the boats in the blue water (most of the people on them were nude as well) and the sweep of the beach with its tangle of bodies. I felt like I was in some sort of earthly paradise.

It was starting to get late and I knew I would have to go soon, but each time I was about to pack up my things another woman would arrive and rekindle my interest. I became particularly interested in a pretty, slender brown-haired girl who looked about twenty. She came onto the beach wearing an ochre coloured top, a black bikini top beneath it, and light blue shorts. I watched her as she got herself organised, laying out her towel, putting rocks on it to stop the wind blowing it away, fussing around for about ten minutes until she finally sat down and removed her top and I got to see her lovely little breasts. She had just pulled off her shorts and was sitting naked on her towel when a middle aged man, very sun-bronzed and obviously a regular, with his pubic hair shaved and a stubby cock sticking out, came up and greeted her, then sat next to her to talk. If this was what the regulars got to do, I wanted to be one too.

Reluctantly I gathered up my things and walked naked along the beach for the last time (I tried to get a look at the brown-haired girl’s pussy as I passed her, but there were other people in the way). I stopped at the grassy area above the steps to put my clothes on - it felt awful to have them on again - and clambered up the steep path and across the oval to the bus stop. I found that I had just missed a bus, and the next one wasn’t due for over an hour. There was no point waiting there in the hot sun - it looked like the only thing to do was go back to the beach.

I almost ran down the steep track in my eagerness to get back. I walked onto the beach again, as confident now as if I had been coming here for years, spread my towel on the sand just past the steps, and stripped off standing up. A young naked couple, the girl very attractive with nice tits, walked past me and down to the water, and I followed them in. There was another couple in there as well and I watched the four of them splashing around playfully.

I left the water and returned to where I had left my things, but instead of lying on my towel I sat down on a large rock, the water dripping down me and my legs spread. I was just a few feet from the steps, so that I people coming on to the beach had to walk right past me. Maybe I looked a bit obvious but I didn’t care. There was a guy lying on his back a couple of feet to my left, probably thinking along the same lines as me, and my eyes lingered on his cock, which was topped by a bush of black pubic hair. It was the first time I’d had a good long look at another man’s penis.

As I sat there with the hot sun on me and people walking past me I started to get an erection for the first time that day. (I had only seen one man with a hard-on all day - an old guy walking along the waterline who hadn’t seemed too fussed by it and neither had anyone else.) I decided to celebrate by taking one last walk along the beach with my half-erect cock on display.

Now it really was time to go. Dressing again, I made my way back to the bus stop. As I sat waiting for the bus, some of the other bathers came up to the stop as well, including the couple who had travelled on the bus with me earlier in the day. They sat down on a railing on the opposite side of the road to me. I looked at them, clothed again, and remembered how they looked naked. "I’ve seen your tits and pussy," I thought. "And your cock. And maybe you saw mine." Then a group of four - two men and two women - came up and I watched them getting into their car. They had all been naked earlier, apart from one of the women who had kept her bikini bottom on, and I had gotten a good look at them as they walked past me on their way for a swim. That I had seen all these people around me naked gave me a feeling of power.

Arriving home an hour later I stripped off my clothes and had a shower. I was a little sunburned in a few places I hadn't rubbed the sunscreen lotion, like my hips and the tops of my feet. I examined my body in the bathroom mirror, and wondered how many people had looked at me. Then I went and lay on my bed and masturbated, all the images of the day flashing through my mind.

I started to write this account the next day, and now finish it the day after that. I will be going back to Cobblers Beach every chance I get.

M_Sirk
M_Sirk
164 Followers