Afternoon Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled over onto my tummy and got on my hands and knees, Marcus' semen dripping onto my comforter. LaBrawn positioned himself behind me, and I could feel the tip of his tool sliding up and down my slit, preparing to sink into the opening.

Then he glided right into me like a hot knife through butter. The feeling was sensational and I let out a little moan.

"That's right," he said. "You like it like this."

As he began to drive in and out of me, he said something I didn't expect. "I'm going to fuck you senseless, teacher," he said confidently. "And as I do, you're going to suck that boy's dick to get him hard again and give him a second chance when I'm done with you."

Before I could say anything, Marcus got back up on the bed and knelt in front of me, offering his semi-soft member to my face. I opened my mouth as he slid it in, while LaBrawn continued his pumping me from behind. That was still feeling really good!

Since I couldn't really slide my mouth up and down Marcus' cock (it was still soft), I simply rolled my tongue around it while it was in my mouth. Marcus seemed to like that. I looked up at him for some feedback.

"Aw yeah," he said. "That feels nice."

Meanwhile, LaBrawn had started keeping rhythm with the song on my TV. That's my good Music student, I thought to myself.

It seemed like we all stayed in this position for a good five minutes straight--I had never had someone screwing me for that long! I was actually starting to feel another orgasm building. This had only happened to me once before, in college, where I came without clitoral stimulation. I tried to stay focused on sucking Marcus, but I was definitely starting to get clumsy because I was distracted by the feelings down below, as well as the music and LaBrawn keeping rhythm with it.

Finally, I had to pull away from Marcus' cock, which was definitely erect again, and rest my head on the comforter. I started moaning with each of LaBrawn's thrusts, now oblivious to the world around me.

"That's it," said LaBrawn lustfully. "You take this cock all up inside o' you."

Then I heard Marcus ask: "You like Brawny's cock, teacher?" He began playing with my hair.

"Mm-hm!" I confirmed in a whiny voice.

"Yeah, you know she does," said LaBrawn. "This is how you fuck a woman 'til she satisfied!"

Just then, I was on the verge. "Oo, I think she cummin' on yo dick, Brawny!" announced Marcus.

I tightened up, squeezed my eyes shut, held my breath for a moment, and the floodgates of bliss poured throughout my body. I climaxed with wave after wave of pleasure as LaBrawn kept pumping in and out. Whatever vocal sounds I made, it was obvious to the boys I was cumming hard. Apparently, that sent LaBrawn over the edge.

I felt him pull out of me and start sliding his tool just above my butt crack as he moaned gruffly. Then I could feel several gobs of hot liquid squirting on my back. I was surprised how much he had in there! As he came down, I rolled over onto my back again, exhausted. LaBrawn collapsed on top of me and I held him as we caught our breath.

"That..." I breathed, "That was so good!"

"You ain't lyin'!" replied LaBrawn. "Damn, you hot, girl!"

I laughed at the thought, but was glad someone thought so.

"So," I started. "You say other guys talk about me being 'hot'?"

"They sure do," said Marcus, still playing with my hair. "We all think you're the one to watch!"

"Watch? How?" I asked curiously.

"As in, watch as you walk across campus or bend over in the classroom," answered LaBrawn. "We talk about it between classes or at lunch."

"Well, you guys certainly can't talk about today," I said. "Deal?"

"Deal," both boys said almost in unison.

I looked up and saw Marcus' hard cock and was reminded of LaBrawn's order to give "the boy" a second chance to fuck me. I started stroking it as I looked quickly at the time. It was now 4:20. "You think you can do me in less than ten minutes?" I asked him. LaBrawn got off the bed to make room for his cousin. As he did, he said, "Roll on over to ya side."

I did as I was told, curious as to what was coming next. Then, from behind me, he reached between my legs and raised my top leg into the air. "Now, come on in and slide it on in from the back," LaBrawn told Marcus.

Without answering, Marcus positioned himself behind me. I again guided his penis to my warm opening and he slid it in. Since I had already climaxed, I was just enjoying the feeling of the warm rod sliding in and out of me, but Marcus wanted more of a show like LaBrawn had created.

"Doesn't that feel good, teacher?" he asked.

"Oh, yes!" I over-dramatized. "Do me! Screw me, baby! Yes! Yes!"

"Yeah, I'm fuckin' my teacher," he said.

"Come on, Lil Mac!" encouraged LaBrawn. "Give it to her! Show her what ya got, boy!"

Marcus started pumping harder and harder, and I started moaning again (still acting), and before I knew it, he was cumming again. This time he barely pulled out in time--I felt his cum hit the folds of my vagina and then I assumed onto the comforter.

When he was done, I rolled over and gave Marcus a deep kiss. Then I stood and did the same to LaBrawn, thanking them for showing an old gal a good time. "No way you old, teacher!" exclaimed Marcus. "You one fine woman!"

I quickly showered (as the boys watched, of course), making small talk about school as I cleaned the two boys' semen off my body. As I got my makeup and dress on, they also got their tuxes on. Once we got back downstairs, I quickly microwaved some chicken nuggets and we ate them in the car. We were a little late getting there--some of the other students had already arrived. But the concert went well and I drove the boys to their grandmother's house afterward, thanking them again for the wonderful afternoon and reminding them not to talk about it to anyone at school.

The next day, a Saturday, I took the comforter--now definitely a "cum-forter"-- to the laundry mat to get it cleaned. It made me reminisce about the previous day's adventure, and the sexual hunger I had awakened.

The following Monday, the boys acted very cool and normal, which really impressed me. But as I walked across campus, for the first time I noticed LaBrawn, Marcus, and their friends gawking at me. I wondered if they were keeping our secret. I wondered if they even could.

After I left school that afternoon, I stopped by the local adult store and picked up a big, thick, black dildo. When I got home, I immediately went upstairs, stripped off my clothes, got on my bed, and pounded myself into oblivion; all the while imagining the hard bodies of the boys who had certainly taught ME a thing or two.

THE END

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW!

Terrific story! I didn't want it to end. Let's have a sequel, with the boys cumming inside their teacher, and she ashamedly gets pregnant. One of the boys 'wins' her and she

marries him after his high school graduation. I was disappointed to see no more stories by you here! Please keep it up!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Miss Davenport's New School Gorgeous white teacher meets her new black students.in Interracial Love
Suzanne's Pool Party White wife is taken at pool party.in Interracial Love
Winter Project Mom is seduce by son's roommate.in Interracial Love
Bully Gets Wimp's Mother Ch. 01 A mother is forced by her son's bully to accept her nature.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Black Cocks Only Ch. 01 Housewife turned into whore for black cocks.in Interracial Love
More Stories