Afternoon to Forever Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After recovering Aelisha wiped her eyes to get rid of her tears and asked Eric:

"So why did you go to Italy? Just vacation?" She asked, still dabbing at her eyes with the bottom of her shirt, allowing Eric a few fleeting glances at a well toned stomach.

"Well the first time it was for work so I really didn't get to see anything." She looked at his with displeased eyes and an expression that said 'are you serious?'

"You've been to Italy, twice?" She asked through slightly gritted teeth.

"Naturalmente." He said, eliciting a look of confusion from Aeliasha. He laughed heartily then said: "It means 'of course', 'naturally' something like that." She laughed forcefully then took a drink and glared at him over the rim of her glass.

"So, as I said, the first time was for work so I really didn't see much. But what I did I very much liked so about...oh three years ago I took three months and traveled the entire country." Eric explained and took a sip, to finish, his drink. He moved the glass off to the side. "Very nice country all around; rural and urban."

"So why did you go to Italy for work? What are you in oil or something?" She asked curiously. Eric threw his head back and laughed uproariously. Aelisha looked extremely confused and finished her drink as well.

"Fuck no!" Eric laughed even more now. "No, no. I'm a physicist." He began to laugh even harder at the look of horror and pity on her face after that revelation.

"Oh you poor soul." She said, quite honestly it seemed, and reached across the table to take his hand. That shut him up instantly. The contact sent wave after wave of electricity through his body. Her skin was smooth as silk and warm yet cool all at once. It was like nothing he'd ever felt before. "Why did you do that to yourself?" Aelisha asked in all sincerity.

"Uhh...umm...what?" Eric asked, dumbfounded, still lost in her touch.

"Become a physiscist. Why?"

"Oh! Oh um, because I love it." He said honestly, Aelisha pulled her hand back and Eric nearly had to stifle a scream and pulled his hand back with ridiculous effort. She looked at him like he was insane and leant back. "Yeah yeah I know. It's unusual but I still love it none the less."

"Alright whatever floats your boat I guess." Aelisha said shaking her head. "All I know is that I hated Physics in high school."

"Yeah I hear that a lot." Eric said laughing. "But somebody has to do it and I figured if I enjoyed it so much I might as well." Aelisha shook her head again.

"So you get to go to Italy for work, I get to listen to people bitch about money."

"Bank teller?" Eric asked. Aelisha shook her head no.

"Loan officer."

"Ohh, I see. Well that kind of blows."

"Sure does."

"Well hopefully you'll be able to get out of there eventually. Move up the food chain, be the next CEO." She gave Eric a patronizing look then stood and collected the glasses to carry over to the sink. Watching her walk away was very pleasurable of Eric.

"Do you want another one?" She asked, looking back over her shoulder.

"No thanks I'm, good." She nodded and placed both glasses into the sink. She wiped her hands on a towel hanging on the oven door and stood still a moment.

"Well, um, do you want to go into the living room. It's more comfortable." She said, Eric thought he may have heard a little...something in her voice but he couldn't quite put a finger on what it was.

"Oh, sure that'd be great." She smiled brightly then gestured towards the living room. Eric stood and faced her, he too gestured towards the living room. She smiled up at him, the gestured, then he did, then her, then him. This went on for about 30 seconds before she finally threw up her arms and walked in to the living room. As she walked Eric realized that perhaps chivalry hadn't been the only reason he'd insisted she go first.

She sat down on the longer couch and Eric took a seat on the love seat just in front of the large picture window. The curtains were closed. When he sat down Aelisha regarded him with questioning eyes. Eric looked around him, then down to see if he had spilt something then over his shoulder, in search of whatever could possibly be holding her in such rapture.

"What? What are you looking at?" Eric asked confusedly, still searching his surroundings.

"Oh I'm just wondering if I smell funny or something." She stated as though it was the most obvious thing on the planet. Eric looked at her questioningly before she let out an exasperated sigh and slapped the couch space next to her.Eric stared for a few seconds before it finally clicked.

"Ohh!" He said then stood and walked to plop himself down next to her on the couch.

"Much better." She said, tucking her knees up to her chest and turning to face him, head resting in an open hand propped up on the headrest of the couch. Eric couldn't help but wonder why that was 'much better', but he didn't pry. "So, what now?" She asked looking at him with those beautiful, penetrating eyes.

"I have no idea, we're in your house." Eric said, shrugging his shoulders. "What do you think we should do?" Immediately an evil grin spread across her face. "What?" Eric asked, vaguely alarmed. She leaned in close to him, lips parting slightly, Eric's heart rate began to rise very quickly. He couldn't believe this was about to happen. He was finally going to kiss Aelisha Burnett. She was leaning in, Eric instinctively closed his eyes and...she moved up to his ear and whispered two words: chick flicks.

"Oh god dammit." Eric said leaning back and closing his eyes. Aelisha giggled gleefully then sprang up off the couch and skipped up the stairs. Eric could hear her rustling around, presumably in her room. In her absence Eric rubbed his semi erect cock through his jeans and cursed softly. But he was also very confused. That was blatant. He thought to himself. She was teasing me. Whatever that meant for the future Eric didn't know. All he knew for sure is that he had just subjected himself to hours of sappy love, love lost, love maybe, and make ups.

After about 5 minutes Aelisha came back down the stairs in, much to Eric's chagrin, a pair of sweatpants and a tank top. She was also carrying what seemed like an endless pile of 'chick flicks' Eric raised an eyebrow at both her change of clothing and the stack of brain decay she carried with her.

"Okay wait don't tell me, something is different." Eric said playfully while pressing an index finger to his lip and feigning thought.

"Oh, yeah, well what I had on before was distracting you too much so I decided to change." Aelisha said in a bubbly manner before turning to the T.V. That comment: shut Eric up, knocked him on his ass, and kicked while he was down. She saw me looking!?! Eric thought frantically to himself. Oh shit I need to fix this now. When the movie started playing Aelisha came and sat down next to Eric and pulled her knees to her chest, a blanket followed quickly.

"Umm, Aelisha about the chan-" He couldn't get his apology out before she was shushing him vigorously. He pursed his lips then turned to watch the movie. It was depressingly typical, following, to the letter, Eric's definition of 'chick flicks.' When it ended he offered a silent prayer of thanks. "Oh wow, so Aelisha what no-"

"More." She said and stood up to put in a new movie. Eric groaned softly and leant his head back on the couch. He hadn't moved from his position in the middle for an hour and a half. He thought he was going to die. The opening music started playing, Eric opened one eye when Aelisha didn't sit down next to him.

She was standing in front of the T.V., hands on her hips, and a look of extreme impatience on her face. Eric opened both eyes and pushed his head forward slightly and gave her a look that said 'What?' She tsked and looked to the Heavens in exasperation before motioning for him to scoot to his right and the arm rest. Eric looked questioningly at her as that was where she had been sitting. She motioned again so he shrugged his shoulders and moved over, placing his right elbow on the arm rest to prop up his head and his left hand rested on his thigh.

Aelisha nodded with satisfaction then came to sit down. Throughout this whole exchange Eric had no idea why it had happened. That is he didn't until Aelisha sat next to him and nuzzled her head into his armpit until it slipped through and, by so doing, wrapped Eric's arm around her. Eric sat in stunned silence as she pulled the blanket over herself, snuggled down, then sighed contentedly. Eric wasn't about to dispute this action so he settled in to watch the movie.

When the movie ended Aelisha turned off the T.V. which left the room in relative darkness. Eric hadn't realized the sun had set. Aelisha yawned and stretched like a cat, revealing a bit of stomach as she did. She rolled onto her back and smiled up at Eric.

"Wasn't that one scene nice?" She said conversationally.

"Umm well there were about 24 scenes in the movie hon. You'll need to be more specific." Eric replied condescendingly. Aelisha shot him an incredulous look before answering.

"You know the one when they stayed up till the morning light just talking. How long has it been since you've done that?" Aelisha asked innocently. Eric let out a thought full sigh and looked into the distance.

"Well it must've been high school. When I was still with Miranda, you remember her?"

"Oh yes, broke your heart didn't she?" Aelisha asked, with a hint of concern.

"Yeah she did." Eric replied with a bit of a chuckle. Aelisha suddenly started moving and before Eric knew what was happening he was wrapped in a fierce hug.

"I'm sorry; she was a bitch you deserve so much better." Eric nearly gasped when that was punctuated by a light kiss on his cheek. It took his a few moments to come back to reality before he wrapped an arm around the back of her head and laced his fingers through her hair; it was smooth as silk and smelt like strawberries, he took in the feel and smell of it silently. Aelisha and Eric sat in silence like that for some time, Eric finally broke the silence.

"Well I don't know about that." Aelisha backed up and looked seriously at him.

"About what?"

"That I deserve better." Aelisha gasped and hit Eric hard on the shoulder with a tightly balled fist. Eric gasped at the surprising amount of pain he received at the contact.

"Shut up! Shut up you fucking idiot!" Aelisha was still hitting him. "How dare you say something like that!? How dare you!?" More punches landed all over Eric's chest area. He finally managed to grab both of her wrists to prevent the blows from falling.

"Okay what the fuck?" Eric said still looking into Aelisha's now slightly crazed looking eyes. "Why all the punching?" Aelisha was breathing hard from the effort and didn't respond. "No reason?"

"Don't you ever, ever, talk about my Eric that way!" At that comment they both froze, Eric looked stunned, Aelisha mortified. "Oh, oh my god." She pried her wrists out of his grip and dashed up the stairs. A slamming door made Eric jump, but he didn't move.

Ho-ly SHIT! He thought to himself. "My" Eric? What does that mean? Eric sat for a few more minutes in silence before stirring himself to action and rising to go up stairs. When he was up the stairs he was greeted by four different doors along a hall-way. It was easy to find the one he wanted, just follow the sniffling.

When he came to the door he could hear Aelisha through he didn't even bother to knock. He knew the out-come of that would be curt tidings of 'go away!' He found Aelisha face down on her bed crying softly into her pillow. He sat down on the bed next to her and she immediately stopped. She slowly turned to look at him then squeaked softly when she saw him, pulled her pillow to her chest and rolled so that her back was facing him.

"Aelisha li-"

"No." Her crisp word cut of his sentence and sounded characteristically 'watery.'

"No please Aelisha talk to me." No response. That could be good or bad. Eric thought to himself. "Aelisha I need to know what you meant. What did you mean 'my' Eric?" Again there was no response but for sniffles. "Aelisha come on, you've been teasing me so mercilessly all night. Don't stop talking to me now." At that comment she rolled over to face him. Her hair was tousled and her cheeks tear streaked. At the sight of it Eric had to repress his instinct to just hold her, he needed to figure this out.

"I've been teasing you?" She said angrily. "Oh don't even play that card Eric! How do you think I felt, you sitting there being perfect and me doing everything I can not to jump you right there!" Eric was stunned, 'being perfect' what? "And then you start talking about Italy and all I can think of is us there together! You sir have teased me to the point of death tonight, and I am not going to deny it. Eric Alden, I could love you given the chance." Aelisha's eyes were a flame with passion, not lust, passion. She had meant every word she said. Eric stared, dumbfounded.

"Aelisha I had no idea." Eric replied as if to parley.

"Pfft, obviously." She said, releasing her pillow and crossing her arms and glaring at him. Despite her attempt at toughness Eric could still see the fear and doubt in her eyes. Somehow it endeared him even more. With that revelation Eric slid off the bed and knelt next to it. He took one of Aelisha's hands in both of his. Aelisha propped herself up on an elbow at this and started breathing faster. Eric looked directly into her eyes and spoke.

"Aelisha Barnett, I could, and will love you."

Aelisha was silent for some time. Eric could almost see her mind racing behind her eyes. His heart was beating extremely fast and his breath was ragged. She cocked her head to one side then whispered one word so quietly that Eric could barely hear it. Okay.

Eric's eyes grew extremely wide at this. Holy shit am I dating Aelisha goddamn Barnett? Before he could voice this question he had his answer. Aelisha cupped the back of his head in a hand and, ever so slowly, began pulling him closer to her. His heart was right in his throat by now, he saw her close her eyes, her lips began to part, he could smell her breath, her hair, her. And then their lips met.

It was like nothing Eric had ever experienced. The warmth, the suppleness, the softness of her lips defied all terrestrial explanation. He closed his eyes and began to kiss her back. A soft moan escaped her lips at this. Eric reached back around her head and pulled her harder into him. Their tongues were exploring each other's mouths. The passionate gesture was of distinct gentleness and love between the two of them however.

As the kiss continued Eric was only vaguely aware of him being pulled, and himself crawling, onto Aelisha's bed. When they finally broke apart Aelisha was breathing heavily and looking into his eyes. They were lustful, desirous, but underneath it all Eric could distinguish the one, capital, emotion. Love. He smiled broadly and moved in to kiss her again, his heart was still beating rapidly, although all thought in his mind had stopped.

Both of Aelisha's arms wrapped, reflexively, around Eric's neck, holding him close. He broke the kiss and moved down Aelisha's jaw bone with little pecks until he was at her neck. She gave and audible gasp at this and tightened her grip around Eric's neck, lifting her chin to expose more of her neck to him. He kissed with little pecks all across her throat, then pressed hard with a kiss. This caused Aelisha to gasp and moan loudly. Eric continued this action and suddenly felt Aelisha's hands sliding down his back. Her fingers curled around the bottom of his shirt and began pulling it upward. Eric continued to kiss, nibble, and suck Aelisha's neck as she did this. When his shirt was bunched up around his armpits he sat up and pulled it off himself. Aelisha moaned at the sight of his muscled chest and stomach.

She threw her arms around his neck and pulled him down to her waiting lips for another passionate kiss. Eric's tongue ran all along the front of Aelisha's pristine teeth and he reached down to the bottom of her shirt and began to pull it up. Aelisha shivered as he did this, he began stroking her shoulders to try and comfort her. He had her shirt bunched around her armpits, as she had had his, and she raised her arms above her head and he took it off completely. Eric moaned at the sight. Her beautiful D cup breasts were encased in a simple red bra, the swell of her cleavage called relentlessly to Eric but he surveyed her a moment longer. Her stomach was perfect, the faintest hint of a 6 pack there and a very simple, cute, belly button piercing; just the way Eric liked it.

Eric couldn't contain himself any longer. He dove into her cleavage with reckless abandon, sucking and kissing everything he could. He slipped a finger under the cup of her bra and ran it across one of Aelisha's rapidly hardening nipples. It was at that moment that Eric realized his cock was rock hard. He continued to kiss and lick her cleavage and he ran his fingers across her nipples. Aelisha was moaning openly now and running her finger through Eric's hair. Eric decided that it was about time to take a look at those beautiful tits.

He slowly reached behind Aelisha and began fumbling with the clasp of her bra, he continued with her neck, kissing and sucking, and still working on that clasp. He kept going until he heard a soft chuckle from above him. He raised his eyes and saw Aelisha gazing down at him with all the love in the world.

"Do you need some help there?" She said sweetly, reaching behind her back without waiting for an answer. She unclasped her bra in one smooth motion and tossed it to the side. Eric had a snappy retort planned but all thought was lost at the sight before him. Perfectly round, smooth tits seemed to stretch endlessly before him. Soft pink areolas and nipples sat directly in the center of both breast. Not a tan line interrupted the perfect color of her chest. Eric stared in amazement for a few moments before Aelisha spoke. "Is something wrong?" She said, with what seemed like legitimate concern in her voice.

"Uh...uh...no, no, holy mother fuck no." With that expletive Eric bent down and took one of her nipples into his waiting mouth. A gasp and moan escaped Aelisha's lips and her back arched, pushing her breast further into Eric's control. He began kneading and squeezing her left tit and continued to suckle her right. She was whimpering and squeaking through all of it. He alternated and began to suck the left, and knead the right. Aelisha was dragging her nails across his back, leaving marks Eric was sure.

Eric rose from his reverie and pushed himself above of her with a fist planted on the mattress on either side of Aelisha's body. She looked up at him with wide, lustful eyes. She began to pull him back toward her but he flexed and resisted, she groaned and tried with both hands. Still he resisted.

"Please!" She cried as he continued to disallow her attempts. Eric shook his head no and then adopted a devious smile. A look of desperation and horror settled into Aelisha's face at the shaking of his head, she pulled with all her might, still to no avail. She began whimpering and groaning more, Eric decided she had had enough. He hooked a finger into the waist band of her pyjama pants. Aelisha instantly stopped struggling.

He began to slowly, ever so slowly, pull her pants down. About 3 seconds into his action he realized that she was not wearing any panties. He smiled to himself. You naughty girl. He sped up the process at his realization and pulled her pants off in one smooth motion. He leant back and surveyed the glory.

Aelisha lay, completely naked, before him. Her skin was free of tan lines everywhere; her skin was as smooth as porcelain, her pussy completely trimmed. The outer lips were engorged slightly and her clit peeked eagerly out of it's hood. He looked into Aelisha's eyes and saw the same lustful look there. He smiled and bent to kiss her cleavage. She sighed and pushed his head harder into her chest, he continued kissing but began moving downward. Aelisha gasped when she realized and started panting heavily. She knew what was coming. He kissed to her bully button, he gave her piercing a playful flick with his tongue and continued downward, slowing to a snail's pace.