Afternoon to Forever Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aelisha moaned and tried to urge him faster, he obliged and moved to kiss...her inner thighs. He smiled as she nearly screamed in frustration.

"Eric Alden I swear to god if you don't hurry the fuck up and eat my pussy I will kill you!" He chuckled and looked up at her, lustful, angry eyes greeted him. He smiled broadly.

"You sure?" He asked sweetly. Aelisha cried out and began to reach for her pussy, as if to pleasure herself. "Oh fuck no." Eric said, he immediately dove into her sweet, sweet pussy.

All thought and hearing seemed to stop. He ran his tongue up and down Aelisha's sweet cunt, revelling in how wet she was. She tasted strong, woodsy, Eric loved it, her taste was like a drug, and Eric knew he would always want more. He sinuously slid his tongue inside her, flicking it up and down, he felt Aelisha squirming and the clog in his ears broke.

"Oh fuck, oh my god Eric, oh my god!" Aelisha was crying out, her hands gripped the sheets of the bed tightly, in a vice grip. Eric was eerily reminded of the dream he had experienced this morning. Could it have been Aelisha? Meh, doesn't matter. He continued his assault on her pussy and reached up to start flicking her clit. "Oh, ohhhhh, fuckfuckfuckfuck, ohhh Eric." She had wrapped her legs around his back and was holding him tightly to her.

Eric smiled and increased his efforts, sliding his tongue in and out faster, rubbing her clit more vigorously. She was writhing under the attention, inarticulate squeals and moans filled Eric's ears, flooding him with lust and pride. He reached toward her pussy with his left and inserted two fingers beside his tongue. Aelisha gasped and started grunting in time with the thrusts of his fingers, her hips began to buck involuntarily.

"Ohh fuck, ohh fuck oh fuck oh fuuuucck!" She cried out as Eric continued. He looked up for a moment at her face. Her stomach had tightened and her mouth was formed into an "O", her eyes were tightly closed and her nose scrunched a little. Eric knew all the telltale signs and again increased his efforts. "Ohhh, ohhhh OHHHHH!" Eric's mouth was instantly flooded by warm cum, Aelisha twitched and bucked her hips, moaning loudly all throughout her orgasm. She came again before laying motionless on the bed.

Eric licked his lip and wiped his chin. He crawled up to look Aelisha in the eyes. She was staring blankly at the ceiling of her room, breathing evenly.

"You alright there?" Eric said, waving a hand in front of her eyes. She looked at him blankly for a moment. Then, in a flurry of movement that caught Eric off guard, she flipped and was on top of him. Before Eric could even let out a questioning gasp her hands were undoing his belt and jeans. In under ten seconds he was stripped to his boxers and his obvious erection was tenting them and peeking out the top. Aelisha moaned and whipped his boxers off.

There he lay in all his athletic glory: well defined 6 pack, muscled chest and arms. Aelisha caught his eye and they looked deeply into each other's eyes for a moment. A smile suddenly came across her face and she swooped down and had his cock in her mouth before he knew what was happening.

Eric groaned and dropped his head to the pillow on the bed. Aelisha was bobbing her head up and down along his shaft, hair spilling across, blocking Eric's view. He reached down and pulled her hair out of the way, holding it tightly. She licked and sucked the head, her hand tugging hard at the base of his cock. She was moaning and squeaking as she did this, Eric realized she was rubbing her pussy simultaneously. She let his cock plop out of her mouth and jerk it vigorously a few times. She looked up at him and smiled gleefully.

She opened her mouth wide and began sinking his cock into her mouth, it was going, going, gone.

"Holy fucking god." Eric grunted out has he felt his cock sliding into Aelisha's throat. She gagged and let it plop free, jerking it vigorously as before. She smiled again then took the whole thing again, Eric groaned with pleasure and humped into her mouth. She let his cock plop to his stomach but this time let go. Eric looked questioningly at her and she smiled, then began to crawl towards him.

She stopped when her pussy was resting on top of his thick shaft. She began to slide her lips all up and down the length of his cock, moaning quietly. Eric closed his eyes and placed his hands on her hips and helped her along. She stopped and Eric opened his eyes to look at her, she was staring seriously into his eyes. Somehow, Eric knew what was going to happen.

Aelisha raised herself off of Eric's stomach and positioned his cock at her entrance. As she slowly slid him inside of her he groaned out loud and tried to push into her. She backed away quickly and let his cock flop to his stomach, Eric got the message. He relaxed and she began to slide onto him again. The warmth and moisture wrapped around his cock was incredible. It took everything he had not to drive into her, but he resisted. After what seemed like hours his cock was completely enclosed by Aelisha's warm, moist pussy. She sat like that for a moment, then began to slide on, and off.

Aelisha was gasping and moaning as Eric's cock slid in and out of her sopping wet pussy. Eric had his hands firmly on her hips helping her along. It wasn't long before Eric was pushing back into Aelisha. After a few minutes of this tender lovemaking Aelisha began to bounce harder, her hands pressing Eric's shoulders into the mattress. That same "O" had formed on her lips as she sped up. Eric decided to take over and began ramming his cock into her with alacrity.

"Ohh, ohh fuck Eric." Aelisha whispered, she took the pressure off his shoulders and leant backwards. Her hair fell freely down her back and she reached up to play with her freely bouncing tits. She lifted one to her mouth and suckled her nipple passionately. Eric was driving his cock into Aelisha's pussy fiercely and quickly. He was grunting and panting, giving in to his passion. Aelisha was moaning consistently and sucking her tits.

Eric, quickly pulled himself out, much to the dismay of Aelisha, a cry of agony escaped at her and she desperately tried to slam back onto him. But Eric was quick and suddenly her hands were placed firmly against the wall, palms first, and Eric was passionately ramming his thick shaft onto her pussy from behind.

"Ohh, ohh Eric, ohh fuck baby faster." Eric was very happy to oblige. The bed was squeaking and bashing into the wall because of Eric's reckless abandon. He was panting and sweating, grunts came sporadically. Aelisha's head had dropped below her shoulders and she was panting with increasing vigor. "Ohh, ohh Eric baby please I'm so fucking close." She managed to gasp out between moans and squeals.

Eric sped up and drove into her as hard as he could; he felt a familiar tightening in his cock and moaned.

"Ohh, ohh fuck Aelisha I'm- I'm, fffuuuucccckkkkk" Eric came and came and came. Spurt after spurt of warm cum coursed into Aelisha's tight pussy, she cried out and came as well, her pussy tightening even more around Eric's cock, squeezing every bit of cum out of him as possible. With their silmultaneous orgasms Eric and Aelisha crashed to the bed in a mass of sweaty, panting, spent lust. They lay panting, not speaking for a few minutes before Eric spoke.

"Well." He gasped. "That was fucking unbelievable." He squeezed out through gasps.

"Yeah." Aelisha gasped back. "Holy fuck I haven't come like that in years." She pulled Eric's deflating cock from her pussy and looked at her alarm clock. It wasn't on her bedside table. "Umm, Eric. Where is my clock?" She asked nonchalantly.

"Ohh, umm, hmm. Oh! Here it is." He reached down behind her bedside table and pulled it up from the floor. "Must've fallen off." Eric grinned roguishly. Aelisha smiled and looked at the clock. It read 2:24.

"Holy shit it's...um early." She said innocently. "Maybe you should uh...stay here?" She said, hopefulness creeping into her voice. Eric smiled lovingly and kissed her cheek.

"I thought you would never ask." He replied playfully. Aelisha squealed with glee and pulled the covers over top of them. She proceeded to drape a bare leg across Eric's and wrapped and arm across his chest. Eric wrapped an arm around her and sighed contentedly.

"I love you." Aelisha said quietly, Eric's heart warmed and he kissed her forehead.

"I love you too." He whispered into her ear. Eric could feel Aelisha relaxing around him and she snuggled closer. Eric smiled at the dark ceiling and started to drift off. Before he was asleep one thought came to him.

Well, finally, after all these years, I'm with Aelisha Barnett. This is a turn of events I never expected. But what now? With that thought in his head Eric drifted off to sleep. The most beautiful girl he'd ever known, wrapped in his arms.