Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IrishBelle
IrishBelle
144 Followers

She thought about this one a while and he was patient in his waiting. He licked at her neck where the bruise was forming from his earlier attack there. He ran the tip of his tongue along his own teeth impressions to amuse himself. Finally she said to him a little hesitantly, "Two days?"

Instead of speaking he thrust his hips further into her backside, imbedding himself another inch into her slick, tight core. Still he was only partially inside of her. She pressed herself tightly back against his chest and her head fell on his shoulder. "God ..." she moaned, making him smile again.

"When is the holiday parade downtown?"

She froze against him and her eyes flew open. There was a holiday parade? She couldn't recall that at all! She vaguely remembered something about the malls and Christmas shopping, so it was likely during that time someone mentioned it. Where was her brain? She couldn't for the life of her recall a date. It must have been said during the segment he chose to slide his tongue all the way insider her pussy, nearly making her cum. She remembered partially something about Christmas, but she just couldn't manufacture the date for the life of her. Nothing to do but guess.

"December 17th?"

He let out of sound of disapproval and said, "Incorrect." He punctuated this statement by pulling back his hips from her, thus withdrawing an inch of his cock. Agony. She thought she was going to scream with frustration.

This torture went on, unabated for quite some time. Question after question would result in him filling her drenched pussy with more of his gorgeous cock, or pulling it away. Finally he noted her on the verge of madness. She was trying to answer all questions as best as she could, and she'd gotten most all of them correct. He knew he had to end this when she at one point answered a question wrong but he couldn't control his own lust to warrant pulling away from her slick, hot warmth. Which meant if he were about to lose control, she must be ready to shatter.

He was buried a bit less than half inside her and he held tight to her as she quaked against his chest. He said to her in a gruff whisper. "You've done well. I am proud of you. Final question: What color was the Weather Man's tie?"

She was exhausted and frustrated with him. Not to mention almost sick with the need to be filled with his cock. She let out a groan of annoyance which he let slide. She expected to be reprimanded for being bitchy but instead he just patiently waited. She took in a deep breath trying to recall the damn weather report and what color she saw the guy in. The intake of breath raised her up along his shaft and he himself let out an exquisite sound. She reveled in that for a moment dreading what he'd do if she failed to answer this last question correct. Send her to bed without sating her, probably. She didn't want to think about it. And that's when it came to her and she called out with almost glee, "None! He didn't wear a tie!"

The moment the answer escaped her lips (and it was a correct one at that) he dug his fingers into her hips slamming her down the full length of his cock. Filling her completely and stretching her to the point of pain. She felt the head of his cock slam into her sensitive cervix and let out a gasp of pain and pleasure mixed. He stayed put in her only a moment enjoying her liquid heat before pushing her forward with his pent up lust and forcing her to her hands and knees again. She braced herself as he withdrew almost completely and slammed into her again. He muttered something she couldn't understand, all she could do was feel him rocking in and out of her with almost lightning speed. She buried her head in her arms and her shoulders touched the carpet as well as he used her. He straightened up on his knees and continued to fuck her with every ounce of strength he possessed. Over and over he filled her, each time as deep and as hard as he was able. She cried out with the mix of pain and ecstasy only he could give her.

Each pump of his hips was beginning to spread her thighs further apart. She felt herself sagging under his weight. She was so exhausted she didn't know if she could hold herself up any longer, let alone think about her release. All she was good for now was being used by him. Fucked deep and hard as suited him. With each thrust he'd growl deep in his throat and she knew that meant he was beyond reach. She knew any moment he was going to cum, still he thrust harder, deeper if it were possible. Nearly splitting her with his brut force. She waited.

He was not completely gone. He was filled with blind lust yes, but he was not unaware of her. So soft in his hands, so tender inside against his hard cock. So giving, so yielding. So utterly his. He felt her knees slip further sending them both closer to the floor and he realized he was likely driving her into oblivion. They would both ache in the morning, a price they were both obviously willing to pay. Still, though he was unable to stop the force of his fucking he could at least slow down. He grabbed her hips tight and pulled her back to him and started to grind into her with all his might. She let out a gasp and he immediately felt her get even wetter. He growled at her between his clenched teeth, "Cum." She only gushed at his command, but her release didn't show. He grinded harder into her and slid and hand up her back and pressed put it on the back of her neck. She tensed and he knew she picked up on his power as he continued his rough fucking. He slowly spat out, "You... will... cum."

That did it, beneath him she shattered into a thousand bits. She trembled and quaked beneath his thrusts. She literally saw stars behind her closed eyes at the power of the thing that consumed her. It wasn't a long orgasm but intense and she recovered to feel him push her hips slightly forward as he withdrew and resumed his strokes in and out of her battered body. It wasn't long now until they changed from smooth and strong to wild and short. He was grunting now as he rutted in and out of her, demanding she took what he gave. Finally the tightness that had been coiled in his loins was unleashed. He tossed his head back sharply as it took him over and he came strong, jerking over and over inside of her.

He collapsed then on top of her, both of them giving in to the weight of him. He panted above her briefly before recovering enough to roll onto his side and brush her hair from her eyes. He feared she was gone, that he'd pushed her too hard and she'd withdrawn. It was something he had to be ever careful of: she was tiny, he was not. It always frightened him a bit and he needed to know she was okay. "Eyes," he said a bit too shakily for his own liking. But he didn't care, he'd recover from that later. Slowly her lashes fluttered up and he gazed at her grey eyes, which gleamed silver with fresh tears. "Angel," he whispered pulling her into his arms and kissing her gently. When he pulled away he saw despite her tears she was smiling and glowing just a bit. He uttered a sigh of relief.

She reassured him with gentle kisses of her own. After all, this is what she lived for, being loved by him. Possessed by him. He returned her smile with one of his own and pulled her tighter to his chest. Finally when they'd both fully recovered she leaned up, kissed his mouth lightly and said while peering into his dark eyes, "Again?"

IrishBelle
IrishBelle
144 Followers
12