All Comments on 'Agent Alpha Ch. 00'

by QueenAnastasia

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I am very interested! Please keep writing and let us know where this story goes : )

A

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 10 years ago
Good start.

Different storyline. It's definitely unique to have the wolves in a bad way right from the start and for our hero to be considered one of the weaker alphas (or at least from a weak pack) rather than the strongest. I'm interested to see where you take this.

You might want to describe the accent/ drawl you're going for rather than "alotta, grow'n, hunt'n" etc. That really distracts from the story. I would prefer a great description or even a mediocre description and my imagination rather than having it shoved in my face like that.

I see another chapter has already posted, so I'll have a look at that one too. Thanks for writing.

MattigotMattigotalmost 10 years ago
Please keep writing

Your story line you've set up is much, much better than I have read in a long time. Completely enjoyed your first chapter and hope many more are to follow. Nice to see this pack isn't as rich and pretentious as others seem to be.

hellinahelmethellinahelmetabout 7 years ago
Have never read a werewolf type of story

I do like the way that this story has started out, with problems to solve and a good idea of what problems may arise in the future of the story...I´ll continue to read to see what evolves...Thanks for your time and effort...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous