Agents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What. Did. You. Do?"

Sarah looked at the panicked and angry girl and was unafraid.

"Many things. For example, this..."

A few seconds went by, and nothing happened, Sarah had a brief flash of hope, and lifted her arm to strike the other girl as hard as she could in the face. The second the intention was fully formed, when her arm should have whipped forwards to strike Melissa in the face, the opposite happened instead. Her perception of this raven-haired girl who had just raped her mind changed in an instant, the anger metamorphosing inexplicably into a deep and immediate attraction.

Her breathing became heavy, her eyes dilated, and her strength abandoned her. Melissa looked on, a small smile at the corners of her lips.

"Poor darling. Violence towards others will forever trigger feelings of love, devotion..."

Sarah was confused, her head reeling from the sudden change in her emotions, unable to understand what was going on in her head. Melissa's hand reached up ever so gently to her chest, soft fingers caressing gently over the skin and then over the nipple, and Sarah's world turned once again into a blurry haze of arousal.

"... and lust."

Fingers pinched a nipple, warmth spread to her lower belly, and her legs shook briefly before she sank to her knees, moaning, her right arm still hanging back, as though ready to strike.

Melissa broke the contact with her breast, leaving her aroused and unsatisfied, and it took a few long moments before the pleasure abated, leaving frustration in its wake, allowing her thoughts to begin to clear.

The last words she heard were, "Have a pleasurable life," and then the sound of a door slamming, and she was alone in her home, sprawled on the ground in her bedroom, her thighs soaked with her own juices.

12