Ah, He Had Slept with Jenny

Story Info
Slutty sweetheart.
1k words
3.25
46.4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up in the morning feeling quite uncomfortable. I had dreamt that my boyfriend had slept with my best friend. I couldn't help thinking that it had really happened and I spent the day feeling a bit grumpy and bad tempered.

It must have happened when I had gone out camping. I remember the two of them taking me to the bus stop and then he gave her a lift home...and her parents were away, so he stayed a while and things went wrong. Well from my perspective. They sat down on the couch, she got him something to drink. She was a sexy fox. Didn't have a boyfriend at the time and was desperate for a fuck. She often starred at him and told me that he looked stunning, that he was the type of guy she was craving for. So from then on, I tried to keep them apart until the day of my departure... What had happened then...

Actually I'm a liar, what really happened was, I got fucked on the camp. It happened all so fast, when I got there, there were loads of lads, and I was lonely...Not at first. I missed Peter so much. But then the games started and I got so involved in my team. I was having a great time, and I met Ben, this handsome guy from the East, he was so in love with me. I gave him a quick kiss on the lips when he had helped me do the dishes once. He had a great body and everybody loved him, he was funny, intelligent.

One evening though, we had an assignment to do in the woods, and we were separated. Me and Ellen were grouped together. He was a nice guy and was so talkative, but in an interesting way. He had a firm body and was the first black guy I had the pleasure of getting to know better. My family wasn't racist. In the end I did grow up in South Africa, but as a child you didn't know what was actually happening and you were isolated. We were living in the States now, and life was completely different.

He was charming and had so much insight on what was happening, psychology and stuff, I was impressed. We spent the whole afternoon walking about, and somehow we got lost. It was summer, so nothing to worry about, but the forests could spread out far. So we had a dilemma. To go on, or wait for help...and we decided to wait.

Night came soon. He lit a fire with matches. We sat there chatting for a while. He suddenly asked me if I had ever smoked grass. I had a weak head so I said that I don't even drink. I admitted that I had never tried it before. He rolled a cigarette and put some of it into it. Lit it and took a puff. My parents had always warned me against it, but I had seen so many people help themselves to it.

I asked for it in the end, and gave it a puff. At first I chocked. He told me to try again. But I couldn't do it. So he said that he would help me. He smoked a bit, took a long drag and came onto my lips to pass the smoke to me. I breathed in and suddenly felt this warm puzzling feeling. It was incredible, made my head spin, but amazing. I sat back with a smile just remembering his lips on mine, they were thick and tender.

He started talking about his studies, I started laughing, and somehow he had crept up towards me and grasped me by the waist. His grip and hands glided on my sides and over my hips. I could feel his hand going down my thighs and stomach and I couldn't stop him because it felt so good and sensual.

Before I knew what I was doing I was stroking his cock up and down, it was thick, warm and delicate. I wrapped both hands around it, pressed it hard. Ellen's hand came up my blouse and undid my bra from behind and scooped over my breasts. My nipples grew firm as he caressed them and grabbed them roughly from time to time.

I was beginning to get moist between my legs, when I got the feeling I was doing something wrong. I was so aroused and confused, I was thinking of Ellen and his cock, then of Peter, Jenny, and I suddenly felt his finger over my cunt. It was like it was quenching my thirst, I could do nothing. I felt it inside, stirring about. With my hand surrounding his cock, I could feel it was drooling and becoming more and more moist.

I turned towards it with my lips, and covered it slowly swallowing it entirely. I had an urge to taste it. I moved my lips on it, there and forth.

Suddenly he pulled me back and scooped his dick towards my vagina. I was afraid that he would enter without a condom, so I pushed him back.

But he was stronger and bent over me whispering silently "don't worry, I'll pull it out when I'm ready". My lower lips could feel his upright cock touching softly, and then gently breaking through and making its way deeper inside. He went in slowly, but thoroughly without stopping. At the end he thrust it in, and I could feel him inside so far in...

It was quite big, and throbbing into me. I was screaming gently, then loudly..silently. When he pushed harder, I grabbed and pressed his thighs hard. If he thrust it in brutally, I would scrape him with my nails over his back, until he would become gentle again.

He turned me over, kissed my ass, and with me on my knees, he dived his cock into my vagina from behind. It was so thick and gliding its way inside and out. I must admit it was the first time I had three orgasms. Just before my third one he gave out a groan and pulled out his cock...something warm came flying over my thighs and back...I had my orgasm then.

That was all that happened that vacation, but I can remember it dearly.

I cannot still seem to stop wondering if something had happened that afternoon when I had left for the camp.