All Comments on 'Ah, The Life of a Geek'

by IrateQuaker

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Perfect Nude Day

Wow! What a story so don't say there isn't a God!!! Good people do get rewarded - both parties. Good work, I enjoyed it immensly. I hope you win first place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice!

"I was so invisible ninja envied me" for that original turn-of-phrase alone I'd give it 4 stars. It's not often that stories posted on Literotica lift themselves out of cliche. Happily the rest of the writing lived up to the early promise. 5 starts from me, and I'm going to go hunting for other stories you've posted.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A great character for the ladies

Hiya,

just wanted to say that the male character in this story is much more attractive than the usual male leads you get in erotic fiction. Also the story had great humour that made me want to keep reading.

Brilliant!

estragonestragonalmost 13 years ago
Really Fine Story Line

Good description, good dialog. But oh those mechanicals! Quibbles follow via "Send Feedback". You can tell a truly fine story, but the mechanicals were a mess.

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGalmost 13 years ago
Fun story

Great concept, well written. I had to give you a vote even though I've got a story in the contest!

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaalmost 13 years ago

"I could be a gentleman without ruining my 'bad dude' reputation because when you called me player you didn't think girls, you thought Dungeon and Dragons." I nearly fell off the bed in a fit of laughter and knowledge at this line. I could quote so many. The story was witty, fun, and you made mathematics sexy! The intimacy was steamy and well-paced. I loved seeing the careful attention that a geek like John pays to a woman. The only thing that could have made this story better for me, was for the goddess not to hide her lover from the world. But I get it - college students - reputations. But oh, if only... I love me some geeks. Good luck! :)

~Luna

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thank you!

It's rare to find a story with that much character and originality. It was sexy and funny and a good reflection of college life. I loved it, and you certainly have my vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The very last thing I want to see in a woman is "boyish hips"! Boys should have "boyish hips"; women should have shapely, womanly hips.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous