Ah, The Life of a Geek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I..."

"I was going to tell Robert I'd give him a blow job if he joined me. I knew if he joined everyone would but you... You got him to join in for me. I wanted to say thank you for that." Of course, she was going to give Robert a blow job while I got to do Algebra with her. Ah, the life of a geek.

She leaned over and kissed me. I felt the Earth fall away and I floated in bliss as I returned her kiss. She had the softest lips I'd ever known, her breath held a hint of mint like she'd just brushed her teeth. I had done the same knowing that mating rituals were Sixty One percent more likely to succeed if basic hygiene protocols were followed just prior to encounter and you could count on an additional fifteen percent favorable response if you kissed and she found your breath fresh.

We broke the kiss and she looked into my eyes with a meaning I couldn't fathom. I'd read all the required articles but I was lost, she was signaling me but I didn't speak the language. "I uh...I think we could start by going over some basic formulas." I interjected and saw her eyes widen slightly. I'd flubbed that one but she didn't slap me in the face. I could recover. I did see the hint of a smile from her but didn't understand that one either.

"There's nowhere to write on the bed, use my back as a desk." She offered as she laid down. I turned to put my paper on her back. Her perfectly sculpted ass stuck up from the bed, her face was just inches from my manhood and I fantasized about Robert's blow job before embracing my Algebraic reward. Unfortunately in my blow job fantasy Robert called in sick and I was forced to sit in for him which caused a happy reaction. I was out of the public eye yet still nude with an equally naked Nelly. I extended further than I ever had dared before.

"Uh, it will have to do." I threw myself into the cold science of calculation as a last ditch effort at survival. I set the papers on her back and tried to scribble out the first equation. "This isn't going to be easy, it's not as flat as your stomach." I said and felt a few social alarms sound off. Why didn't I watch what I said?

"Well here, let's fix that." She said as she turned over. I picked the papers up then set them down on her flat, firm stomach. She was looking up into my face and God help me I tried to look her in the eyes but mine didn't rise about her breasts, those sweet succulent nipples enticing me to reach out and touch them. I averted my eyes, turning my head in the other direction and confronted her nether regions. So silky smooth yet golden brown along with the rest of her skin.

She said nothing so I took it upon myself to fill the void. "Not a tan line to be seen." I remarked, still staring at the cleft between her legs.

"And you won't find any." She said proudly.

"That's hard to believe. Are you saying you tan with your legs open?"

"Natural sunlight, I don't use a salon. Just an hour a day." She remarked and this time I did look her in the eye, but with skepticism. "If you don't believe me then check for yourself." I swallowed nervously as I achieved full erection. I could not weather her suggestion, to be so close to her perfection without some sort of physical reaction. Yet she said nothing. I felt the faint glimmer of bravery.

"Alright, I will." I put the papers aside and scooted down towards her feet, as soon as I cleared her knee she spread her legs for me. It was ridiculous to be in this situation but this was what she had wanted, she was willing. What shamed me was that she had to be this blatant to make her intentions known. Women were not math.

I leaned over from where I was, squinting to take in the details. I could not help my penis from throbbing and as I looked up to give my first report I saw her staring at my erection. "It seems even."

"You can't tell from there." She said in exasperation. "You've got to give me your honest opinion. I thought you were about tests and results mister Book Worm." She was right of course. Her nudity and my desire had robbed me of my Empirical Detachment but she had graciously reminded me that here it could work to my advantage.

"Then closer examination is called for." I laid down between her legs, she responded by spreading her legs wider so I'd fit easily. I was now as close as I'd ever been to absolute heaven. Her head was flat on her pillow but I could see her watching me despite the angle. I didn't see a flaw, not a blemish, the skin was smooth with a single color as if it had been professionally spray painted on her.

"Well?" She asked tentatively.

"Smooth, but that's impossible." I said and brushed my finger over her skin. It was as smooth as I thought it would be. She sucked in a breath and closed her eyes but she never tried to stop me. Emboldened I continued my search for discoloration. "It's perfect." I said incredulously as I spread her labia and noticed that the tan stopped at a certain point. I moved down the entire cleft from clit to vagina and she shuddered with pleasure.

"I use cocoa butter based tanning lotion." She managed to say. "It's tricky to use but I tan more often for less time." She stated her secret. I continued drawing the skin apart, exploring her, happily losing IQ points along the way.

"Cocoa butter seems to do the trick." I said then dipped my head so I could lick the inner side of her thigh. For two seconds I marveled at the faint taste of cocoa butter then the sheer horror of what I'd just done slammed into me. My life, however, was spared as she reacted positively to my tongue. She moaned and writhed slightly, enjoying my touch so I did it again. She moaned.

Now I gave up all pretense of scientific discovery. I placed my mouth over her and used my tongue instead of my finger to part her pussy. I could taste her and I got harder for my troubles. I hadn't thought it was possible. I continued to let my finger explore her but no longer was I the kindly gentleman geek worried I'd be obliterated by an unwilling partner. She was more than willing and I was not about to lose this opportunity.

She was wet, my mouth was working on her clit, that hard little nub that sent her back into an arch and caused her breathing to become erratic. I coated my finger with her lubricant then pushed it inside her. She sighed with pleasure. I began working her, likening myself to a musical maestro holding court over his instruments. I invoked different sounds from her by doing different things, I combined them, I conducted a solo with a choice movement, I danced my fingers and mouth over her, in all I brought her up to a heightened sense of orgasm but I denied her release.

She grabbed my head and tried to move my mouth over her clit hard enough that she'd force herself over the edge but I didn't want that. I wanted to be inside her and if she came it would be over. "I have to have you." She finally demanded in frustration. I sought to deny her this but she grabbed a handful of my hair and up I went obediently.

As I came face to face with her I saw her need in those flushed features and I was so hard that I could have cut Tungsten in three jumping jacks or less. She grasped my hips to help aim me but here my ardor served me well. I was so hard I stuck straight out in front of me and as I leaned over her I touched the opening of her pussy. She used her hand to make a final necessary adjustment then I flexed my hips and sank inside her.

How to describe heaven! It would best be said that Science is woefully inadequate for the task. I felt her warmth around me, her wet arousal and a slight humming from deep within her which physically affected me. I pulled back out of her and saw a look come across her face of need so I pushed back inside and she replaced that look with utter bliss.

I moved faster, her features changing as I surmised, her breathing became ragged. She was closer to her orgasm but I'd been a bloody mess all day, looking forward to this and never having shared intimacy with a woman before. Not knowing what to expect or how to get it, she had been a brave soul and browbeaten me to the task. It deepened my love for her.

I reached that moment where I no longer made love to her. I moved quickly enough to say I fucked her and though at first surprised by my thoughts, her reaction was instantly gratifying. I laid into her. I moved and pumped, putting as much energy into humping her as I could muster. So much so that I lost all traces of academia.

"I'm...going...to...fuck..your...brains...out!" I declared.

She didn't hesitate to respond in kind with her own feminine version. "God! That's It! Harder! Faster! Yes! Fuck Me!" I could feel her squeezing me internally, a surprise as I was completely unprepared for the action and it unmanned me. I threw my head back and howled just as she screamed in orgasm.

I felt the sudden explosion reach up through my cock and spill out into her, I felt her squeezing me harder through her own orgasm then the hot coating of my own semen as it flowed over me. She used her arms and legs to squeeze me in a tight hug. Her eyes were nearly closed and she had this far away look on her face.

"God, that was amazing!" She said happily. "I never knew..." She began but trailed off as she languidly floated through a series of mini orgasms, the after effects of my moving inside her trying desperately to keep my now fading erection. I didn't understand how I could be in full retreat already.

I rolled to the side and lay next to her, both of us trying to catch our breath. I was sweating, no surprise there but I was happy to say so was she. "It is a proven fact that the powers of observation increase the chances of finding exactly what a woman likes in sex, therefore it behooooooo..." She smiled as I rattled off my reasoning but finally turned over, put her mouth to my cock, and began sucking the tip.

"Do you like this?" She asked as she took a break.

"I've never had that before." I admitted.

"Do you like it? Am I hurting you?" She asked.

"I'll give you just forty five minutes to stop that." I told her in a matter-of-fact tone. She giggled then went back to working me with her mouth. I lost the ability to speak and just enjoyed the sensations but her diabolical plan became apparent when I began to swell once more. I felt her licking up my shaft then sucking around the gland, my eyes rolling into the back of my head as she began bobbing her head simulating intercourse. She held me in place with her hand and occasionally she would masturbate me, setting my back into an arch.

"I want more." She said and I got up like a puppet being jerked out of its box. She laughed at my rapid response but I pulled her up onto her hands and knees, rushed around behind her and set my hips against hers, my cock sliding into her wet pussy.

The sensations were entirely different yet oh so delicious. She looked over her shoulder at me as I began to move my hips, pumping in and out of her. I used her hips, which formed a natural hand hold when they were bent, to keep her in place and I thrust harder. I'd been fast the first time, now I would experiment with friction. I ground my teeth together, vowing to get dentures rather than stop concentrating as I slammed as hard and as deeply as possible into her. She loved each thrust but she was clearly unsatisfied at my less than heroic pace so I endeavored to chance heart failure as I sped up.

I pictured myself in a gym, the cyclists or were they called spinners? The spinners were working away at their repetitive revolutions and I joined them, working myself into a routine before I came back to myself, pushing into and pulling out of this gorgeous Goddess, mine. I threw back my head and laughed manically. She was once more out of breath and I found I could change the angle of penetration by shifting my weight. I experimented with what little time remained to me but since I'd just cum I was able to last longer than expected to my great joy.

I added spice to the mix and slapped her ass, she gasped then looked back at me. I was grinning like a school boy as I fucked her as hard as I could, she joined me in a grin then went back to breathing. I pictured myself a daring cowboy riding a wild bull but that certainly wasn't the same as this? How could riding an animal no matter how powerful compare to coupling with this vibrant, beautiful woman! I suddenly felt her shudder, squinted my eyes as I struggled to maintain my composure then orgasmed again.

I cried out as I felt it overtake me, grabbed her hips and thrust myself as deeply inside her as I could. Her top half collapsed so that her face was pressed against the sheets, her ass up in the air which allowed me to penetrate even deeper.

I was overwhelmed, a whole new world had opened up for me. I had missed so much. I had closed my life down to include such little stimulation as to be bland. But now...My Goddess had shown me the right path, the necessary path.

I slipped out of Nelly, that finely sculpted ass in profile as I stared down at it. She moved forward then turned over onto her back. She was careful not to bash me in the face as she swung her leg over and I took that opportunity to lay down next to her.

"My God, that was fantastic. Who knew guys like you could be so talented?" She licked her lips then swallowed to rid herself of dry mouth. "I want to see you again...just do me a favor?" She looked at me.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Don't tell anyone."

Ah, the life of a geek.

12