All Comments on 'AI Era: Vixen Life'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
SyzyguySyzyguy10 months ago

5* Impressive - I know it's for an event but please write more 5*

tangledweedtangledweed9 months ago

Typically when you read a javmor79 story, you expect a heaping dose of emotional pain, agonizing decisions, betrayal and guilt. This story goes in a different direction, albeit with its own moral dilemma at the core. Innovative and personal, it tiptoes that fine line of internet celebrity sex voyeurism akin to Only Fans and gives a glimpse of how the models get where they are, with a sinister hint of Skynet hovering menacingly in the background. Loved it.

gordo12gordo129 months ago

An easy 5 for me and eagerly waiting for the next chapter!

steeltiger01steeltiger019 months ago

Honestly, i was 'meh' about this. The blurb & most of the first page didn't really grab me. But then it got interesting, and i got hooked. You've got an interesting premise, with limitless posibilities for plot twists. I hope that we'll see more of Ana & Oscar in the future; I'd love to see where you might take this!

OldmaninthewoodsOldmaninthewoods9 months ago

As others have said I'd be interested to see this continue further. Good job, thanks for posting

elphantasmo69elphantasmo699 months ago

Not normally a genre I read but this was a fantastic story. I sincerely hope you intend to continue!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This could develop into a massive series. Bring it on!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This ticked all the boxes for me, and was thoroughly enjoyable to read.

TexdomTexdom9 months ago

I hope to see Anna and Oscar in many more stories.

UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeft9 months ago

Oscar hints at severe consequences if Anna reveals anything about the Vixen service. Given this obsession with secrecy, I found myself wondering how the Vixen service is marketed to viewers. It doesn’t seem like the sort of service one advertises on billboards.

\

Then it occurred to me that this story IS that marketing device, with Oscar writing under the pseudonym of javmor79. OK, Oscar, you’ve made the sale. I assume that you know who I am behind my username, have signed me up for a Vixen Life Elite Grande El Mucho package, and have already debited my credit card.

\

Just let me know when I can read (or view) the next adventure of you and Anna...

\

5*

oldmanbill69oldmanbill699 months ago

Keep it up Oscar !

grogers7grogers79 months ago

And what has she gotten herself into ?

5*

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Superb well written and a great cliff hanger ending

KenfromIndyKenfromIndy9 months ago

Well definitely a twist a with the end, created something more to the story! Que the music from the x-files. Hopefully more will be coming! Very interesting and entertaining!!!

Crusader235Crusader2359 months ago

Great story I hope there's more to come. Today I learned Oscar was an AI. Also today I learned the irs is also using AI against us. Five stars, and thank you for it.

TeggeTegge8 months ago

Yes, great story...I feel it is just the beginning! Rock on!

dawg997dawg9974 months ago

Jaymor79 has great talent as a storyteller, but this story is one more example of NOT FINISHING THE GODDAMMED STORY!!!! Hana is one more example.

Readers have invested their time to read these stories, and this writer has a bad habit of letting them hang without a conclusion. A few weeks between chapters? Sure. A month or two? Well, okay. But this story was published last August and now it is February. And not the only example of leaving the reader hanging.

 

Sad that such a good author has so little respect for his readers. If the writer had a personal tragedy that stopped them from continuing, I apologize.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

dawg997 is right. I'd add The Weekend to the list and probably some other story that I can't recall now, Yeah, your writing is good but it takes more than just put two or three fancy words together to make a good story. You are a good writer, but you are not a good storyteller and you have no respect for your readers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...