All Comments on 'Aidan and Katie Ch. 01'

by CABONE

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
outstanding 5 Stars...

First off let me say this. An outstanding start to the story. Great character and background development and enough sexual tension before the actual sex. Always preferred the tension between the two characters. As a way of not only enjoying that first time together, but to get rid of any doubt about what was about to happen.

Looking forward to the remaining six chapters and am glad that you decided to complete the story before submitting it. All to often an author will write only one chapter at a time and it takes longer and makes it more difficult for the reader to keep up and remember what the last chapter was about.

MaximguyMaximguyover 10 years ago
Agreed.

I enjoyed this a lot. Looking forward to seeing what trouble these two run into. And get some questions answered too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Looking forward to additional chapters...

Not usually into incest, but your story line was compelling enough that I look forward to reading more. Glad that I decided to check it out on a whim.

Why do I suspect that we haven't heard the last from the errent wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great but very

very long and still didn't end,so nexT chapter coining ASAP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story!

hated to see it end....or stop I should say.Looking forward to the next installment.

andysboyandysboyover 10 years ago

Not usually into the incest, but I'm glad I started reading. You have

done a great job of developing the characters and I am looking

forward to coming chapters.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 10 years ago
Nice story, and nicely written.

I hope we're going to see some involvement with the bartender from the beginning of this chapter? She might enjoy brother AND sister. At the same time.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
Well done

Sweet, loving and hot sex between brother and sister.

I'll be watching for the next part.

Thanks for the good read.

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinover 10 years ago
Loved it

Great story. Loved the storyline, and really looking forward to your next chapter.It's going to be really interesting to see what happens when mom and dad find out that their kids are sleeping in the same bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
amazing

Excellent reading. Great story so far couldn't stop reading it. Can't wait for chapter two. Keep it up.

sabra16023sabra16023over 10 years ago
More More

Great reading. Needs a few more chapters,please. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
orgasm....

Hi. Describe their orgasms better (read: more explicit).

Seems a little rushed. And boring.

In any case, thanks for the read - 4x

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome story!!!

Awesome story

DougntexasDougntexasover 10 years ago
DougNTexas

Just a great all around story. I love it I wish it was all here to read right now.

Thanks

Doug

pegaseus69pegaseus69over 10 years ago
Fantastic story

I love stories that build up slowly and you nailed that part. Eventhough the story seems long, it never gets dull. If the next part is as good as this I hope you're gonna turn this into a series.

Flymaster60Flymaster60over 10 years ago
GREAT Story! !!!!!!!!!!

would love another 6 or 7 chapters... you have a great one going... I would give you 100 stars if they let me. .. nicely done

GizmorGizmorover 10 years ago
Katie

Great story. Hope this isn't the end. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brilliant

One of the best stories I have ever read. Your dialog is brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Agreed

I agree, this is one of the best. To not read it all would have been wrong. I would definitely like to see the waitress come back in eventually as well.

ChasBChasBover 10 years ago
'Makings

Tremendous tale(tail)! 'Loved all the little details in the love making. So, what happens when mom first sees Katie and Aidan together? She is such an observant detective, she will know immediately that they are now lovers-partners. Can she go along with it? And dad? Will the affair last longer than their previous loves? 'Makings of a terrific series. But with all the great craft brews in Colorado, why does Aidan settle for Kirlian?

B4dgerch7B4dgerch7over 10 years ago
Wow

What a well written story. The writing made you feel that you were there in the room with them.

Can't wait for the next promissed chapters.

JamesgivesloveJamesgivesloveover 10 years ago
Can't wait for chapter 2.

I really liked this story. It was very well written. I was actually disappointed there wasn't already a chapter 2, I hope there will be soon.

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
AWESOME!!!!!!

Awesome start to a great story! Looking forward to reading more about them!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If only I had a sister!!!!!!

A great read. When's the next seaqual?? Get to writing......PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!

tatlockstatlocksover 9 years ago
Great Story

Love this story, sexy and touching. I find it oddly sweet ....love I guess ! Thank you.

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Excellent !

Brilliant first chapter, so looking forward to the next one.

It's great to know that this story has an ending too. So many on here start off well, but then never end, which is so disappointing.

So, onwards to chapter 2 it is.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Noted something odd... He was going to call a company to come in and change the frequency of the garage door opener? What, he doesn't have a screwdriver (or knife) and ladder? Takes a couple minutes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Was good but

Liked the story... Well most of it anyway . They were so loving and caring until they started getting undressed for the first time the two the dialogue went to bad dirty talking from a horrible porno movie kind of clashed for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 for very good writing.

When you mentioned group and lesbian at the intro, I was worried. Being in it for the brother sister incest. However as others have mentioned Elle seems like a cool character. I see some troubles coming for the lovers. I hope one of my guesses is wrong. Well I'll see.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous