Aimee, The Transition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aimee paused for a minute, thinking about what he was telling her before she heard her self-saying " Yes, Sir."

" Very good little one, I will contact you later about this evening."

Aimee started to ask who he was but the phone went dead before she could. Aimee went about the task she had been assigned and took the selected clothes back to her bedroom and laid then out. She stripped off the shorts and the t-top spending time looking at her body. She took out her lotion and after putting some in her hand she slowly applied it to her legs. Spreading the lotion on her skin she massaged her legs muscles as she went enjoying the feeling of strength that was there. She hands then moved to her feet, she enjoyed the feel of her slippery fingers moving between her toes and along the ball of her foot. Next she applied the lotion to her neck and shoulders, rubbing in a tight circles. Moving down her chest, massaging her breasts, squeezing and pulling on her nipples. She pulled hard on her nipple rings and felt a shock run through her. She paused, looked at the bedside clock and decided that if she kept this up she would be late for work so with a sigh she finished putting on her lotion. Slipping into the cream colored thong she next picked up the dress. Looking at the cut and style she felt a little uncomfortable going without a bra because of her erect nipples, knowing that her rings would show. Donning the red dress, its hem line falling just below her knees, she could feel the fabric against her already excited and sensitive nipples making them all them more erect. Slipping the red shoes on she looked into the mirror and saw not the gothic beauty that she use to imagine herself being but something else, something fresh and lovely, desirable and wanting. After putting on her make-up she hurried to catch a cab to work and made it just in time for the afternoon staff meeting.

Aimee, I want to congratulate you on that BDSM piece that you wrote. We have had a shit load of comments from almost all sectors of the community. The alternative sector thought you handled it well and presented the information with out bias, while the more straight-laced groups like your Ministerial Alliances are condemning you for even thinking about exposing the world to such depravity." said Aimee's Editor in Chief, a very large smile covering his face. " We were however wondering just how in-depth did you go to get the information you cited." Aimee not wanting to answer to many questions just smiled and responded with, " I only did what I need to do to make the story interesting and enjoyable, and, (with a dramatic pause), maybe a little bit to make it interesting and enjoyable for me as well."

"Well I can promise you this, there will be a nice little something for you in your check this week, This was one of the best stories we have had in quite a while"

Aimee just sat and smiled as the others gave her a round of applause before returning back to work.

Aimee continued to work through the different stories she had on her desk, making corrections and getting them ready for print. Yet in the midst of her hectic day she still heard his words in the back of her mind. " Will see you." So she watched the others around her trying to figure out which it was that has so affected her. Just as the clock clicked over to six the phone rang. Aimee answered it and was told to come to a very high profile restaurant on the south side of the city. Aimee took a cab to the restaurant and as she walked in she was greeted by the matre'd who escorted her to a private room in the back of the restaurant. Upon entering she noticed the table was covered with rose petals, a bouquet of red roses in the center of the table. She also saw the familiar envelope setting against them and a small box as well. Aimee sat for a minute collecting her thoughts smoking a cigarette a smile across her face.

She reached for the envelope opening it slowly, not knowing what instructions waited. She read the note slowly and then reached for the box. Opening it she withdrew the mask inside, Reaching under her dress she removed her thong and folded it up, placing it in the box. Closing the lid she took her seat, sitting very straight she slipped on the mask and waited. Hands folded in front of her she had no idea how much time passed before she felt a breeze moving across her legs. A warm breath whispered in her ear telling her lovely she looked and how proper she was sitting. Softly a kiss was planted on her waiting lips, she started to return it but the he pulled away.

"Not just yet little one, not just yet," he said.

A second voice came into range and she heard him ordering dinner for both of them as well as the wine. She waited until he spoke to her again, waited with her desire growing her needs unmet. As soon as the waiter left he leaned into Aimee, his hand caressing her thigh. Aimee sighed at his touch, currents of lust cascading through her. He whispered to her softly, his voice deep and filled with strength.

" I admire the way that you have followed my directions little one, you have done well," punctuating his compliment with a stroke on her upper thigh, fingertips just barely brushing her swollen outer lips. She gasped at his touch and say, saying nothing as he continued.

"I knew that you were the right one the moment that I met you, I saw through the confusion, I saw the desire in your eyes at some of the demonstrations. Am I right?"

"Yes Sir," was all that Aimee could say, her breath was almost like a pant, her nostrils starting to flare. The excitement was slow building but intense never the less.

He continued to stroke her thigh, moving is hand up and down, getting near to her wet pussy, brushing her but never quite making solid contact. Teasing her forcing her to stretch her limits. Aimee knew what was expected and she fought to keep control over her bodies own reflexes. She struggled with her own desires and passion, her own lust for this stranger, this man whose face she had never seen.

After what seemed to be hours of teasing and taunting the smell of dinner wafted across the room and it was almost enough to cover the smell of heated desire that he had brought about in Aimee. Aimee turned her had towards the direction she thought he was sitting at and started to ask about dinner. Before she could say anything her told her that she could remove the blindfolds and eat, but she was not to look up from her plate or speak. If she did looked up or spoke the blindfold would be replaced and her dinner would be over. Aimee sat quietly and waited as the blindfold was removed. As excited, as she was to maybe have a look at her date, her dream, she kept her head down and slowly ate her dinner. After a couple of bites she realized that she was famished. They ate in silence, no words or sounds except for the clinking of glassware and silver. As soon as she finished the final bite of food on her plate the blindfold was returned and she entered again into the darkness.

Aimee sat waiting for the next move in the lovers' chess match; the next move would determine the course of the evening. She felt his hand on her leg moving its way up to her junction. She was still wet from earlier and her excitement was not curbed, only slightly dormant. With in a few minutes his precise touches and soft strokes brought it forth again, inflaming her as he stroked her slit. She moaned and lay back, as he penetrated her with his fingers. Slow and gentle he massaged her inner walls, knowing all along what he was doing, knowing that his touch was driving her upwards. That his touch was making her his with each passing moment.

Aimee found herself lost in the moment, lost in his touch. Unable to make any type of a response except the acceptance of his affections and attention. She found that she was slowly giving herself to him, without question or reservation. She also felt a sense of fear, fear of the unknown. Fear of what may occur if she released her control, or the control she felt she still had. Aimee moaned through slightly parted lips, known that while she dare not speak she instead found herself consciously controlling her building orgasm. Aimee knew that she was getting closer to her climax and she fought back the feeling that here building inside of her. She just knew that it was important that she keep control of herself for him, nothing else mattered but making him happy. As his fingers continued to stroke in and out she knew could feel his fire within his touch. She knew that he was testing her, wanting to see if her lesson earlier has been enough. Her breath catching as she in healed and exhaled her started to pant slightly as she struggled to keep control. His breath was now hot on her neck as he whispered in her ear, "Very good my pet, you have learned to keep control and that pleases me." She smiled as he said that, knowing that this one act might bring her closer to him and to what he offered.

Aimee voice was soft and hesitant as she took a breath and asks, "please may I cum now, I can barely hang on. Please, please let me cum."

With this simple request he paused and told her, "yes I will let you but not quite yet. Taking her by the hand he stood her up and turned her around. Pushing against her back he pushed her on to the table. She felt her dress being raised above her hips and his hands parting her legs, spreading her wide opened. Again she felt his fingers invade her, stroking and teasing her as she moaned and groaned, grinding against his hand. Suddenly his hand withdrew and she heard him freeing himself and then the touch of his penis on her swollen lips, playing about then with one swift thrust he buried himself deep into her. His balls slapping her ass. He paused allowing her a minute to adjust then he withdrew almost all the way before slamming back into her. Aimee cried out in lustful passion, as she felt herself filled.

Smiling to himself he started to rock back and forth, pulling almost all the way out and slamming back in again and again. Aimee cried out each time. The pure sexual energy he conveyed taking her over. Her body shaking as she felt herself filled over and over with his strokes. Her cries of passion were filling the room, as she clawed the edge of the table hanging on as he continued to take possession of her body. Her orgasm building and just when she could hang on no more he paused and calmed her by stroking her hair and whispering his pleasure in her ear. Just as she started to calm, he knew just when to start to pound in and out of her with even more energy.

Aimee began to thrash about as he plowed in to her wet hot pussy, " Yes, yes fuck me, harder, please fuck me hard." she cried out as he slammed into her. Opening up even wider all Aimee could think about was him taking her over and over, the pleasure it brought and finally the pleasure she was giving. " Yes deeper and faster," she moaned,

"God yes fuck me, make me cum just for you." With these words she started to hutch back against him, loving the way he felt as he slammed his thick, long cock into her over and over.

Just when Aimee could not believe that it could get any stronger, any hotter than it was, she felt a pressure against her anus. His strokes were longer and slower now, forcing Aimee to calm down, again depriving her of her much needed orgasm, She whimpered as she felt him slow not knowing what was next. Her mind played out a hundred different scenarios in minutes. Then she felt the pressure against her anus, his finger probing her tightly clenched ass. She moaned slightly as he finally worked his finger into her and begins twisting it about loosening her slightly. She could feel her orgasm building almost immediately as he continued his slow and easy strokes in and out of her wet hot pussy. After a few minutes he pulled his finger out and she felt empty for a second before she again felt a pressure on her anus. She relaxed expecting his fingers to return but was greeted by intense pressure and shocking pain as he shoved a large butt plug into her.

She cried out from he shock as well as the pain as he worked and seated the plug before starting again the long hard strokes in and out of her. Now she could feel herself relaxing to the plug, feel it filling her as he filled her over and over with his deep long strokes, she moaned out knowing that this had to be it, her climax building as he shifted about and started to drive into her. Working her towards a sexual frenzy. Faster and faster he thrust into her. Aimee rocking back and forth to meet his thrust crying out in passion again and again, as he would shift a little and tease a new spot. Almost unable to take any more she started to beg. " Please, oh god please let me cum, I cannot take any more. You, please Sir let me cum." A tear rolling down her face as the pleasure was slowly turning to exquisite pleasure/pain. He kept up the rhythm as he laid his hand on her head and told her that she pleased him in ways she would not fully understand. With that he flipped a switch on the butt plug and Aimee's knees gave way as her whole body experienced the vibrations coming from the plug. Unable to hold back any me she screamed as the first of her climaxes washed over her, again and again she came, screaming out obscenities and words of love all mixed together.

" Oh god yes, fuck take me Sir, fuck me over and over. Ooh I love you, I love you." She cried out. "I am cumminggg againnnnnnnnnnnnnnn."

Over and over Aimee climaxed, her whole body shaking and thrashing about with such violence that he lay on top of her to restrain her. Just as her body slowed and the final ripples of pleasure coursed their way through her He thrust deep inside of her. Grabbing her hair he pulled her head up as he came, flooding her with this seed this was the final action for Aimee as she passed out on the table. Her final thoughts were of Him standing over her, holding her hair and calling her his little pet.

Aimee had no idea how long she had been out. She awoke in her own bed, alone. Her clothes removed and folded in a neat pile in the chair. She started to stretch feeling the pain between her legs and in her ass reliving her memories of the night before. She heard water being ran in the bathroom an slowly got up, wrapping a sheet about herself she made her way to the bathroom. There she saw a lovely young girl of no more than 20, dressed in a short skirt with a soft gauze blouse kneeling beside the tub almost filled with steaming hot water with a cup of coffee in her hand. "My name is Angela, and I am here to assist you this morning. My Master thought you would need a little help today," handing Aimee the coffee Angela poured some bath salts into the tub. Aimee sipped the coffee, not sure of what to expect but praying that sex was not on the agenda for this morning.

Aimee caught herself laughing out loud at the thought she just had, never had she ever had such a thought. Handing Angela the cup Aimee allowed the sheet to fall as she stepped into the tub, easing down in the hot water, feeling it relaxing her body. Taking the cup back she sipped the coffee as Angela started washing her, working her way up from her feet.

By the time Angela has reached her breasts Aimee had finished the coffee and was relaxing, enjoying the treatment she was getting.

"So Angela, tell me about your Master," Aimee said.

"Well he is quite special and he loves me dearly, and I feel most happy that he has decided to choose another to join us, I love the idea of having a sister to share with."

Aimee paused and thought about the night before and smiles, thinking that maybe having a sister would not be so bad after all. Her mind settled she listened as Angela explained how the house worked and what sort of things she was expected to do, then Aimee asked the really important question,

"Angela what does the Master look like?"

Angela paused and looked Aimee in the eyes and smiled, " no one knows. His face is always covered if we are not blindfolded, makes the serving all the more pleasurable, and the receiving of the Masters pleasures all the more exciting."

Angela finished the bath and took Aimee into the bedroom, drying her and helping her get dressed and ready. She had just finished her hair when the door bell rang and Aimee was rushed to the living room, and Angela told her to kneel, showing her how. Aimee took the position and a blindfold was slipped over her eyes as she waited. Heard the front door open she could feel another presence in the room.

His spoke to her softly, his voice making her shiver, not from fear but form admiration, no more than that love.

"Well Aimee, you have had a taste of what I have to offer and a chance to think, do you believe that you would like to take a journey with me, a walk to places you have never been?" he asked.

Aimee just stayed in her position, eyes downcast she hands folded on her knees as she gathered the courage to whisper the word, "yes Sir."

With that he took her by the chin and then by the hand standing her up. He had he place her right foot on the coffee table and then he slipped a gold ankle bracelet on her. "This is my gift to you to show that you are mine. As time passes you will learn more and grow even more and when the time comes you will offer me the greatest of all gifts and then and only then will I make you mine as I have done with your little sister Angela. Pausing as Angela showed Aimee the choker she wore, made of gold and engraved. Until that point Aimee had not even noticed it. Aimee stood up and then knelt again as she had knowing that this was what she had needed for so long and that here search was over.